- Can Westerners Atone for Their Sins Without Breeding Resentment and Ingratitude?An imaginary soirée with Douglas Murray, the Christian-friendly agnostic author of "The War on the West".
- Shame Has Many Causes—and One RemedyHow to find freedom from cycles of navel-gazing and self-loathing.
- What the Black Church Can Teach Us About LentMajority white churches can learn from the spiritual practices Black believers have cultivated for centuries.
- I Don’t Want to Be a UniversalistRichard Mouw says the best forms of the doctrine still disappoint those counting on God to do the right thing.Português
- Throwing Sesame Seeds and Burning Off SinsIndian Christian theologians weigh in on the Sikh winter festival of Lohri vs. the Refiner’s fire.
- While We Were Still Criminals, Christ Died for UsSin and crime are no different in God’s eyes—so why do we forgive one and not the other?español
- Apathy Used to Be a Virtue. But It’s Our Culture’s Hidden Vice.How acedia became the enemy of our souls.PortuguêsFrançais
- Matt Chandler Restored to Ministry After Three MonthsThe Village Church offers few details about process it says was successful.español
- A Southern Baptist Pastor’s Plea: Please ListenWhy Johnny Hunt’s “restoration” convinces me we don’t have ears to hear.
- Should We Cancel Luther and Calvin?The Reformers believed in burning heretics. Making sense of that grave mistake means looking first at ourselves.español