- 4 Incredible Christian Women Who Changed IndiaHow a social reformer, a lawyer, a doctor, and a peacemaker changed the subcontinent.
- 22,000 Indian Christians Peacefully Protest Rising Persecution at Historic Delhi GatheringLeaders demand the government crack down on violence against the church: “We are not asking for anything out of the ordinary.”
- Arranged or Not, Indian Christians Praise God for Their MarriagesWhat husbands and wives think of others' unions and what they'd recommend for their children.
- With Gossip of the Gospel, the Church Grows in NepalConversions credited to women evangelists sharing the good news one-on-one in conversations.
- One of India’s Most Christian States Legalized Gambling. Church Leaders Said No.Meghalaya’s decision to open casinos brings together faith groups and social organizations against the government.
- Orissa’s Christian Widows Struggle to SurviveNearly 15 years after a brutal massacre, victims struggle to overcome trauma and poverty.
- What South Asian Christians Do During DiwaliFestival of Lights marking the Hindu new year brings invitations to Jesus followers in India, Nepal, and neighboring nations.
- Save the Girl: India’s Christians Lead Hindus, Muslims, and Sikhs on Ending GendercideWith 9 million girls “missing” due to sex-selective abortions over the past two decades, Pew report examines changes in “son preference” or “daughter aversion” among India’s biggest faiths.
- Father Stan Swamy: Courageous Indian Priest Accused of TerrorismHe fought the government over how it treated its most vulnerable. They hit back.
- Indian National Day of Prayer Raises Tricolor and Red FlagsHundreds of churches bless the world’s largest democracy as India celebrates 75 years of independence amid its many growing pains.