- Pat Robertson Repudiates the GospelThe broadcaster's advice to divorce an Alzheimer's patient is more than an embarrassment.
- Should Christians Smoke Medical Marijuana?Observers weigh in on pot morality.
- Cancer's Unexpected BlessingsWhen you enter the Valley of the Shadow of Death, things change.
- Living by VowsAs his wife suffered with Alzheimer's, Robertson McQuilkin said, If I took care of her for 40 years, I would never be out of her debt.
- Muriel's BlessingDespite the toll of his wife's Alzheimer's, a husband marvels at the mystery of love.
- A More Perfect SocietyWhy I wouldn't want to live there.
- Q & A: Herman Cain on Faith, Calling, and Presidential AspirationsCT talks with the pizza magnate about his potential candidacy, cancer, and views of Islam.
- When to Pull a Feeding TubeLeading bioethicist Gilbert Meilaender discusses the problems of withdrawing Terri Schiavo's lifeline.
- Deadly Compassion (Part 2 of 3)Some support physician-assisted suicide out of fear of a lonely, pain-filled death. Here are four professionals who are making the dying a part of the church's ministry.
- The $65,000 QuestionAnd the answer my autistic grandson gives.