U.S. House of Representatives
- Meet the Republican Congressman Who Says His Faith Led Him to Vote for ImpeachmentAdam Kinzinger wants to see a commitment to truth reorient his party and recover the witness of the American church.
- Evangelicals in Congress Prefer Generic LabelsBaptists, nondenominational Christians, and Pentecostals are underrepresented on Capitol Hill, while the “other” category continues to grow.
- Pro-Life Women Surge in CongressEven after doubling the number of GOP women in the House, abortion restrictions still face an uphill battle with a Democratic majority.
- Adoption Tax Credit Saved by Both House and SenateRepublicans heed evangelical outcry on tax reform.
- Former House Speaker Indicted, Resigns from Wheaton Advisory BoardUpdate: Wheaton drops Denny Hastert's name from public policy center.
- Sex-Selection Abortion Debate Drowned Out by 'War on Women' RhetoricA vote in the House sheds light on partisan politics more than gendercide.
- Q & A: Frank Wolf on Liberty for the CaptivesThe congressman pleads for a passionate American commitment to international religious freedom.
- Christian Colleges Hope House Bill Will Repeal New RulesCCCU says government's solution to for-profit problems threatens schools' autonomy.
- Fact-Checking Claims about Planned ParenthoodCongress is expected to vote today on a resolution that would eliminate any federal funding for Planned Parenthood or its affiliates.
- Should Congress Change Pastors' Housing Allowances?The current tax code excludes the rental value of a home from pastors' taxable income.