- UK Coronation Remains Religious, Even if the Country Isn’tWith King Charles’s ceremony, Christians debate the theology of the monarchy and celebrate a unique opportunity for public witness.
- John Stott: ‘Evangelical Traditions Are Not Infallible’The late theologian’s sermons are going digital, thanks to one of his family friends.español简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Christian Atsu, Ghana Soccer Star who Praised God in EverythingThe Premier League winger known for his faith was killed in the earthquake in Turkey.
- Israeli Academics Question Archaeological DiscoveriesAnd other news briefs from around the world.Français
- America’s Brash GrandiosityLooking to the monarchy can show us the pitfalls of prideful politics.
- A Poet for ‘Bruised Evangelicals’Malcolm Guite has found himself a sort of tribal elder for younger generations of Christians.
- In Britain, There’s More to the Day After Christmas than Boxing Day SalesChurches observing St. Stephen’s Day retain the charitable roots of December 26.
- Taiwan’s False Hope for Hong Kongers Disillusions Fleeing ChristiansHow a church is enduring uncertainty and disappointment as many struggle to find a home.
- In England and Wales, Christianity Falls Below Half the PopulationAnalysis: The rise of the nonreligious raises questions for the faithful in a new era of pluralism and diversity.
- Interview: The Growing British Concern for Religious Freedom for AllBishop of Truro continues advocacy after groundbreaking UK government report on the persecution of Christians wins wide acceptance.