- Where Billy Graham Is RememberedThe late evangelist is larger than life with monuments, markers, and museums.
- Dennis Hastert, Once an Evangelical Republican Leader, Settles Sex-Abuse SuitThe Wheaton alumnus allegedly stopped paying his victim.
- How Colleges Are Specializing Training for the Next Generation of Worship LeadersMore Christian music programs are accommodating students who want to play sanctuaries rather than concert halls.
- Wheaton’s New Jim Elliot Plaque Does More Than Remove ‘Savage’The revised memorial takes a longer view at the well-known story of the missionaries killed by the Waorani.
- Wheaton Pulls Jim Elliot Missionary Plaque to Reword ‘Savage’ DescriptionThe college plans to update the inscription to “reflect the full dignity” of the Waorani tribe.
- Died: Thomas Howard, Author Who Said ‘Evangelical Is Not Enough’In spiritual memoirs, son of prominent Christian family wrote about finding the fullness of his childhood faith in the Catholic church.
- What Edith Blumhofer Taught Me on Writing About Strong WomenA tribute to a pathbreaking Pentecostal historian who also knew the value of a cannoli to a grad student.
- Billy Graham Archives Begin Move from Wheaton to CharlotteWhile Franklin Graham aims to consolidate the late evangelist’s legacy, some scholars raise concerns about research opportunities.
- Billy Graham Center Explains Survey on Evangelical Trump VotersWheaton College-based institute studied how and why both white and non-white believers voted in 2016.
- The Family Feud that Changed the Shape of Christian Higher EducationWhat makes a college “evangelical” or “fundamentalist?” The dividing lines weren’t always so clear.