I am excited to speak at the National Outreach Convention in San Diego, CA, November 4-6.
If you received the brochure, I am the guy in the really little pic on the front cover, to the right, with the old fluffy hair cut and 125 pounds ago. ;-)
Efrem Smith and I will be keynoting the first night and there will be a special unannounced guest. That is not a marketing strategy; there is a reason that will become clear that night. It will be a good night and you won't want to miss it.
It looks like it will be a fun and challenging time.
Here is some information fom the website...
Here's what you can expect at NOC09...
- 50 power-packed workshops with the nation's leading voices on outreach.
- 4 Inspiring General Sessions - with powerful worship, true outreach stories and messages from key note speakers passionate to reach more for Christ.
- 120+ resource providers - ready to share effective tools and the newest resources with you and your team.
- Tons of free resources and giveaways!
- More books and authors than ever! Meet the authors - get the latest from your favorites.
- Discussion groups - more than 15 opportunities to dialogue with powerful outreach champions from churches around the country.
- FREE Night of Comedy
- NEW! Outreach Film Festival!
I was the first to join the "twub" (and it is my first twub) so, I feel extra special. ;-)
This is an annual destination for me and I really appreciate my friends at Outreach. As a columnist for Outreach Magazine, part of the research team that works on the Outreach Magazine / LifeWay Research special report on the largest and fastest growing churches, and a regular part of the NOC, we value the friendship and partnership.
See you in sunny San Diego!