Earlier this week at EdStetzer.com
- Jonathan Merritt Shares His Story
- Consumerism and the Mission of God: A Closer Look
- Date Your Wife: An Interview with Justin Buzzard
- Dealing w/ Neighborhood Transitions in the Church, 3 of 4: Moving to Multicultural Ministry
- Possum Chronicles: a Yankee Learns about Possums through Capture, Mercy, & Release
- The Exchange Recap: Executive Pastors
Church Signs of the Week
Based on the continuous stream of pics I get, it is still summer, and it still hot across much of America.
So hot that baptists are dancing.
Last week I mentioned ice cream as a way to beat the heat. This week, it's liquid refreshment. But be careful which liquid, you don't want an unchristian liver.