Earlier this week at EdStetzer.com
- Plant by Multiplication, Not Funding: Viral Churches, part 6
- Differences in the Gospels, A Closer Look
- Sacrilege: An Interview with Hugh Halter
- 'The Exchange' Webcast Goes to a Weekly Format
- New Research: How American Adults Read the Bible
- Monday is for Missiology: A Methodist Missional Manifesto
- A Viral Video Indicates Why Rick Santorum is Winning in the Heartland and South
- A Fascinating Infographic with Some Irish Statistics
- The Gospel Project Webcast & Matt Chandler's Chapel Message
Church Signs of the Week
Typically, the signs that make it to this feature are adorned with goofy sayings, strange church names, or poor spelling. But this week, I provide you with four signs that seem to be missing a detail or two.
First is a Harry Potter series. Is this a sermon series? A children's series? Do they have a church-wide book club? Are they showing the movies? Will they be serving butterbeer?
This one makes me wonder what the regular price is.
As for this sign, I think I know what direction they're headed with the meaning. I hope.
And finally, I have no words. Surely this is for a ministry of the church, but this could lead to a potentially awkward Wednesday night service.