Earlier this week at EdStetzer.com
- Thursday is for Thinkers: Juan Sanchez
- A Closer Look: Is Jesus the Only Way?
- Include Planting in Your Missional Purpose: Viral Churches part 5
- Monday is for Missiology: Credo Magazine asks "What is the Mission of the Church?"
- Japan: Spiritual Aftershocks, One Year After
- This Tuesday, The Exchange Moves to Weekly Format w/ Special Episode: For/Against Calvinism
- The Permanent Revolution: An Interview with Alan Hirsch and Tim Catchim - Part 2
Church Signs of the Week
We start this week with questionable names. Earlier this week, Jared Wilson was playing a game on Twitter trying to decipher names of church conferences from those of boy bands.
Boy band or conference?: NSync. 98 Degrees. T4G. All-For-One. Five. Catalyst. One Direction. Exponential. Next. Lead. Westlife. Orange. Blue
– jaredcwilson (@jaredcwilson) March 14, 2012
It was a humorous exercise, and he was right. Some of the conference names I've seen are a bit ambiguous at times. However, this women's conference title is interesting.
Then there is questionable spelling. These two signs are quite creative with their letter choices. I'm still trying to figure out which Bible translation uses the "F" instead of the "PH" in Alpha. (Though in Romanian, it works.) I know it's not the HCSB, though.