In Matthew 28, we see Jesus Christ’s clear vision for the church, “To go into all the world and make disciples.” This is the mission that drives us, and if you’re reading this, odds are it drives you, too. That’s why Daniel and I want to join you as you multiply the mission. While Jesus Christ, Himself, blessed this mission, the simple truth is that multiplication is complicated, and the day-to-day of church life is filled with complicated decisions, financial constraints, and the frequent anxiety of, Are we going to make it?
This is why we’re excited to announce the launch of NewChurches.com! At NewChurches.com, we want to help you build a strong foundation by connecting you with top experts in the field of church planting and multisite ministry, and by regularly providing you with the resources, information, and community you need to thrive. We want to help you be about the mission of multiplication.
As a result, we’ll be regularly providing you with new and dynamic blog content from Daniel and me, as well as from our community of guest pastors and authors. In addition to that, we’ll be answering any question that you might have on planting, multisite, or multiplying via our weekly podcast. Regular events and courses will be on the site as well, in order to help you grow and develop as a multiplier. Plus, if you’re planting a church and in your first two years of operation, we have over $500 worth of resources to give to you—for free.
We’re also excited to announce that we’re offering everyone Plus Membership for free until January 15, 2016. Plus Membership is our way of helping you more personally by delivering exclusive content, help, coaching, and consultation when you need it, the way you need it. Plus membership is kind of like having a church multiplication consultant at a fraction of the price – and it’s completely free until January 15, 2016. Plus membership includes:
- Q&A Webinars: Get your questions answered by the leading experts in church planting, multisite, and multiplication. We'll give you access to ask your questions to these thought leaders.
- Ready-To-Use Resources: We’ll provide templates, tools, and systems to make your job easier, free your time up, and assist you in the mission of multiplication.
- Office Hours: Get personalized answers to your questions from Ed Stetzer, Daniel Im, and others from our author community. Have 24/7 access to a library of answers.
- Video Enhanced Training: Get practical training video enhanced training on leadership, ministry systems, residencies, multiplication, and so on.
- Behind-The-Scenes Content: We’ll take you on a tour to learn what’s going on behind-the-scenes from innovative churches across the world.
- Exclusive Facebook Community: We’ll connect you with other church planters and multipliers so that you can learn together, have meet-ups, and be an encouragement to one another.
- Priority Access: Whenever we have events, you will be the first to know about it, and get priority access. You will also get discounts and swag.
- and a lot more
So, we hope you will sign up today at www.NewChurches.com. When we release the full site on October 5, 2015, (we are announcing this as part of a presentation at the Exponential West Conference), we are going to be passing out a hard copy of our new State of Research Church Planting Report there. However, if you can't be there, sign up at NewChurches.com, and you can get the info that we’ve been working on for the past year.