Image: Stuart Fisher / Dante Terzigni / Library of Congress
Yes, we only publish 10 cover stories per year. But we’re proud of all of them!
Here are CT’s 2017 print features, ranked in order of which ones our online readers read most.
- Blessed Are the HandoutsWhy some Christian poverty experts believe we should give cash to the poor, no strings attached.
- Secrets of Effective GivingHere's when and how you can best help the poor.
- How to Find Hope in the Humanless EconomyRobots could take half of our jobs in the next decade. Here’s why Christians have nothing to fear.
- Inside the Museum of the BibleThe new museum wants to ignite passion for the Word through high-tech wizardry and scholarly detachment. Can it do it all?
- Steve Green Leaves His Mark on WashingtonHobby Lobby president hopes “to share this book we love with as many people as possible.”
- The Most Astonishing Easter MiracleIt’s not that Jesus rose bodily from the grave.
- The Science of Sinning LessWhat new research reveals about self-control and willpower.
- Cambodians Usher in a Miraculous Moment for ChristianityHow the Southeast Asian country went from an underground church to a church-planting boom.
- The World’s Biggest Trafficking Problem Remains in the BackgroundHow Christians in Cambodia are drawing attention to labor trafficking and the quiet power of prevention.
- Cambodia’s Child Sex Industry Is Dwindling—And They Have Christians to ThankFrom rescues to legal reform, a faithful minority changed the country’s criminal landscape.
- The Benedict Option's Vision for a Christian VillageHow to conserve and strengthen the American church.
- 500 Years After Luther, We Still Feel the Pressure to Be JustifiedLuther's law/gospel insight is as brilliant as ever—especially in 21st century America.
- Facing Our Legacy of LynchingHow a memorial could help lead America—and Christians—to repentance from a dark history.
- No Child Left Behind Comes to AwanaThe children’s ministry rethinks the competition at its core.
- Bible Study Fellowship Rewrites the RulebookFrom denim to downloads, BSF is loosening up and adapting for millennials.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to CT for less than $4.25/month