Many pastors across the country are wrestling with a heavy burden. How can they shepherd their congregations well – especially in an era of deep polarization and political animosity? Particularly when this challenge won’t come to an end on November 3?
In this free webinar, join our panel of seasoned pastoral leaders from around the nation reflects on these questions together:
- How do we hold our communities together when they’re passionately divided on the future of the country?
- How do we respond with grace and wisdom when congregants disagree with the stances we take (or do not take) from the pulpit?
- What does it look like to build a deep and enduring sense of unity in Christ even when we have a diversity of political tribes in our midst?
- How do we minister to members of our congregations who have gone to extremes on the Left or the Right, even into conspiracy theories?
- Walter Kim | Pastor & President of the National Association of Evangelicals
- Claude Alexander | Senior Pastor, Park Ministries
- Gabe Salguero | President, National Latino Evangelical Coalition and pastor, The Gathering Place
- Tish Warren Harrison | Priest in the Anglican Church in North America
- Timothy Dalrymple | CEO & President, Christianity Today
- Bill Search | Host & Executive Pastor of Ministries, Crossings Community Church
This event is sponsored by the First Principles Project—a collective effort of Christianity Today, the National Association of Evangelicals, and American Awakening—which seeks to go beyond our differences on party and policy to emphasize the core biblical principles that undergird all Christian engagement in the public square.