If you don't click all these links, how will you know they're not talking about you?
- The Gay Debate Continues: How can we pick and choose which Levitical laws continue into the present age and which don't? That's easy. Acts 15 tells us which ones carry forward.
- An appeals court in Tehran rejected the appeal of American Pastor Saeed Abedini, a U.S. citizen, and refused to reduce his 8-year prison sentence.
- An Anthropology professor, writing in the New York Times, takes an academic look at speaking in tongues.
- No doubt about it, in churches of all stripes, Bible reading is notable for the presence of smart phones.
- "I loved Jacob, but I hated Esau..." English Bible translations use the love/hate motif but the passage raises translation and interpretation issues that are a lot more complicated.
- If you're a church leader and you're constantly dealing with how to disciple messy, new believers, then it probably means you're doing something right. Conversely, if everyone in your church is spiritually mature, then something is terribly wrong.