Is it Wednesday already? Time for another list of links of interest to people like you from blogs and websites great and small.
- How about a 19-second video to kick things off? (Apologies to those who clicked!)
- Frank Viola offers a completely different take on the spiritual life of John Lennon.
- What did the Pope really say in that in-flight news conference? One writer thinks it's not exactly what was reported.
- You thought there were fewer this year and you were right. Stats on why not as many churches are doing VBS.
- Got the standard 2.3 kids? John Wesley would not approve. I suppose you could call this an article about being procreative.
- A UK church organist, 68, was walking to a midnight Christmas Eve service as he had done for 40 years when two men, both 22, beat him to death in a motiveless attack. Now, his widow offers a message of forgiveness.
- Essay of the Month for June (but you may not like it): The atheist daughter of a noted Christian apologist shares her story so far.
- Related: An Atheism, Theism, Agnosticism, Gnosticism infographic.