All the news that's fit to link.
- Why should the devil have all the good parties? An expert in block parties suggests that Christians should host the best street events.
- It's hard to find a place where fracking isn't a hot environmental issue. What if your church could register claim to the mineral rights underneath the church building?
- Duck Dynasty star Jase Robertson is kicked out of the Trump hotel when it's assumed he is a homeless man, in another case of "facial profiling."
- Dara Maclean's video for "Wanted" is powerful both musically and lyrically, but the critics think the glamor/fashion element is overplayed.
- We're not sure if it's a King James Bible or just a generic Bible, but by 2015 you'll be seeing .bible as an internet domain name.
- Last year over 13,100 churches participated in a growing national movement and on average saw a 38% increase in their attendance on Back to Church Sunday.
- Much of the week's news focus was on Egypt, where the Defense Minister vows to rebuild damaged churches.