Welcome to another installment of (seemingly) random links from Thinking Out Loud.
- A subject I'll click on every time: Greg Laurie on why is the United States seemingly absent in Biblical prophecy.
- So what about that verse about those with unruly children being unfit for leadership? Douglas Wilson kicks off a series wondering what happened to that qualification.
- Is there a hierarchy within the Trinity? Michael Patton suggests there is an order similar to the order in which we usually recite the parts of the Godhead.
- The Archbishop of Canterbury: Speaking in tongues? Yes. A personal conversion experience is necessary? No. Following Christ? It's like getting measles. (Links like this? Priceless.)
- A CNN Religion writer suggests that as with everything else, there are six denominations of atheists.
- Coming in October to a theater near (some of) you: Watch the trailer for I'm In Love With a Church Girl.
- Readers at Real Clear Religion sent in another crop of 33 pictures of ugly churches. (We like #5 subtitled 'Fruitcake as building material.')