Very few people know this, but the Wednesday Link List is named after Art Linkletter.
- Okay, this week's list is long (again), but I promise you, I'll never do one with 70 links, like this guy did a few days ago.
- Though the term is not seen as positively as it once was, most of the board members of the National Association of Evangelicals affirm being called Evangelical.
- Church-in-a-Pub: Its formal name is Kyrie, and the sign outside invites people to "Beer and Hymns." The Texas "church" offers beer, pizza and communion and is sponsored by Calvary Lutheran (ELCA).
- People in ministry often call in church consultants, but now the advisers are the basis of a reality TV show. (Church Rescue airs on the National Geographic channel.)
- Have your checkbooks and credit cards handy; it's the Mark Driscoll Scholarship for Women in Ministry ...
- ... and from the same writer, five reasons he's not sure about his children watching Christian movies.
- If multiculturalism is the norm for urban ministry where you live, here's a counter-suggestion that we still need some monocultural churches.