[B]link and you'll miss it!
- Usually the video links come near the end. But not when it's a new song by Gungor.
- So why does Compassion invite online writers to apply for one of their overseas trips if they only choose A-list faith bloggers?
- Apparently a respected Canadian Bible college has some history with the world's favorite funeral protestor.
- If 150 churches donated $1,000, it would buy a home for Saeed Abedini's family. Meanwhile, Billy Graham asks Iran's President for Saeed's release, as does President Obama.
- Two architectural firms are set to begin the transformation of the former Crystal Cathedral into a Catholic-friendly facility.
- Seven years later, the wife of the Amish schoolhouse shooter breaks her silence.
- A Chinese pastor thinks Rick Warren needs a lesson in cultural sensitivity, while the blogger known as Naked Pastor discusses the same adapted Red Guard propaganda poster.
- A Wisconsin truck driver has so far spent over half a million dollars funding a billboard ministry on major highways.