I couldn't decide whether my intro should tie in with Halloween or All Saints Day, so I decided to play it safe and just get to this week's links ...
- The UK has become Biblically illiterate to the point where while watching the Monty Python movie, Life of Brian, viewers no longer get the humor.
- The Liberty Convocation videos on YouTube are a Who's Who of Christians thinkers and leaders. Last week they welcomed National Community Church pastor Mark Batterson.
- Essay of the Week: This one will leave you speechless. A writer shares her heart in the middle of a marriage that seems like a giant mistake.
- Analogy Avenue: One more response to John MacArthur's conference, this one invoking transportation (trains and the lunar rover) from author Mark Rutland.
- So here is possibly the last word on that kid who was given the name Messiah, and the challenges that could create.
- After Natalie Grant and Wow 2014, the number 3 position on the Billboard Christian music chart goes to Bryan and Katie Torwalt. "Who," you ask? They're part of Jesus Culture, and sound like this.