The links are at the post... They're off! (A bad mash up of blogging and horse-racing.) (You should never have to explain the humor.)
- Why do Christian college and university educations get so expensive? Here's a detailed explanation from someone who knows.
- In an effort to emphasize "values not rules," staff at Moody Bible Institute, and subsidiaries like Moody Publishing can now consume alcohol, but rules remain strict for students.
- Jon Acuff took the platform he earned blogging at Stuff Christians Like into a job with America's best known Christian financial planner, Dave Ramsay. Then, suddenly, he announced he's leaving that job.
- Video of the Week: Flagrant Regard is back, this time with a wild take on an old hymn that's actually based on an idea my son came up with. You just might recognize the tune.
- Essay of the Week: A Reformed blogger wants to show a distinction between those who consider themselves Reformed and the more prevalent perception of what is usually called Calvinism.
- Too many pastors know the story of George, who frequently gets invited out for an attack lunch.