I'm writing this assuming everyone survived the prophetic implications of the blood moon, but maybe the April 15 income tax deadline was a form of judgment.
- With the movie version set to release, a now 14-year-old Colton Burpo affirms the story on which Heaven is for Real is based.
- Jamie Wright notes correctly that the many Mommy Bloggers are really moms to young children and that mothers of teens seem to share fewer stories .
- For I know the verse I have for you! Why the context for Jeremiah 29:11 isn't what a majority think it is .
- Is the gigantic cultural shift brought by technology responsible for the growth of "the nones?"
- Another U.S. arena tour of Jesus Christ Superstar is planned for the summer, this time with The Sex Pistol's Johnny Rotten as King Herod.
- Scot McKnight is one of many asking what might be expected when a person of faith hosts The Late Show on CBS …
- … Speaking of whom, articles by Scot and others are part of a wealth of Biblical Studies resources that are free from now to the end of the week from Oxford University Press. (Try off-peak hours if the site is being swamped.)