Wednesday Link List: Colbert on CBS, Johnny "Herod" Rotten, and Mommy Bloggers
I'm writing this assuming everyone survived the prophetic implications of the blood moon, but maybe the April 15 income tax deadline was a form of judgment.
- With the movie version set to release, a now 14-year-old Colton Burpo affirms the story on which Heaven is for Real is based.
- Jamie Wright notes correctly that the many Mommy Bloggers are really moms to young children and that mothers of teens seem to share fewer stories .
- For I know the verse I have for you! Why the context for Jeremiah 29:11 isn't what a majority think it is .
- Is the gigantic cultural shift brought by technology responsible for the growth of "the nones?"
- Another U.S. arena tour of Jesus Christ Superstar is planned for the summer, this time with The Sex Pistol's Johnny Rotten as King Herod.
- Scot McKnight is one of many asking what might be expected when a person of faith hosts The Late Show on CBS …
- … Speaking of whom, articles by Scot and others are part of a wealth of Biblical Studies resources that are free from now to the end of the week from Oxford University Press. (Try off-peak hours if the site is being swamped.)