You know, that thing where you take a bucket of links and pour them over your head ...
- On July 21st of last year, Ken Brantly gave this message to his home church in Indianapolis.
- What police in Ferguson, Missouri couldn't accomplish, clergy did.
- Another perspective on Ferguson: After eight years in the Cayman Islands, a pastor in Washington, DC is justifiably concerned for his son ...
- ... While another parent has an entirely different perspective, but similar fears.
- The pastor of one of Charlotte, NC's largest churches who also hosts an iconic radio ministry program is being investigated.
- What happens when the 'regular' editions of Christian books aren't good enough for people who prefer the ESV?
- Communion complications: "... [W]hen a bridal couple partakes without the whole assembly; they have inadvertently disqualified some believers on the spurious grounds that they are not getting married that day."
- Historical artifacts: A video interview with people who were actually there for the 1906 Azusa Street revival that launched North American Pentecostalism.