The link list knows no borders, so you won't find any gloating about Canada's Olympic hockey wins here.
- A 78-year old pastor whose church is often considered the mother of all megachurches has been sidelined for financial impropriety. Both he and his son face three years in prison.
- Unlike Lot's wife, Pope Francis was turned into a pillar of chocolate ...
- ... But the Pontiff was no match for the wind.
- Despite its broad religious history, you can now have your AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) meeting without reference to a higher power.
- A California Baptist church is selling off assets from the parsonage in order to help its pastor make bail after an arrest in a firebombing incident.
- Essay of the Week: To gather weekly, or not to gather weekly. Here is an answer.
- In a big church world, sometimes small churches feel ... well ... bullied.
- Hope you're sitting down for this one: The latest charismatic practice you need to know about is called "grave sucking." Step one: Locate the grave of an anointed Christian leader or revivalist. (Or choose this video.)
Support Our Work
Subscribe to CT for less than $4.25/month