Wednesday Link List: Flash Mass, U2charist, and More
Here's this week's collection, with the hope that you'll be my Valinktine.
- The Christian Song Competition at Praise Tracks is narrowed down to the top twelve finalists.
- It's like a flash mob, only everybody ends up at church, so I guess it's actually a flash mass. (Or a mass mob. Take your pick.)
- Know someone who is questioning their faith? Here are eight important questions to help them qualify what they mean.
- Canadian Christian TV host Lorna Dueck travels with a group of journalists to bring a Christian perspective on the Burning Man Festival.
- Church Appreciation 101: A writer for the National Catholic Review sees some things her church can learn from Willow Creek. Days later at the same site, a Willow Creek-er turned Catholic responds.
- Last week we linked to a confession by Donald Miller that he skips church more than occasionally. This week, a lengthy reply to the many comments received. (And a long-form sample of those comments.)
- You may choose a church because you like its music, but blogger Tim Challies is somewhat drawn to a church that sings poorly.