Too much rain in England, too little in California. Snow and ice in Texas, a balmy 70-degrees at the Winter Olympics. Whether you believe these are the end times, or simply attribute it to global warming, either way, it's time to pour a coffee and read this week's link list.
- What if the people who put their energy into this pessimistic, satirical church website had instead created an actual fruit-bearing church that non-Christians would want to attend?
- The face of Evangelicalism in the UK is somewhat monopolized by programs managed by the ministry conglomerate, Holy Trinity Brompton.
- One of the stars of National Geographic's Snake Salvation is dead of a snake bite. He is also reported to have refused medical intervention.
- One survey is suggesting that only 11% of young Christians could come up with an answer to the "Why Wait?" question.
- Move over, Systematic Theology, there's a new theological textbook in town.
- A Philadelphia reporter looks at a Catholic and a Mormon congregation experiencing very different states of financial health.