A lot of people are critical of short-term missions, but right now, a plane ticket to somewhere warm would look really appealing. In the meantime, here are some links to keep you warm:
- Our opener this week is from Sojourners, a list of ten things a true Jesus-follower should never be caught saying.
- It's a major programming shift at the Trinity Broadcasting Network. Some longtime shows are off the schedule, with replacements not yet known.
- Finally! At last! Someone is planting a Bible-believing church in Atlanta. A few days later, the blogger who posted that one responded to comments.
- What's most interesting about the man who was molested by a Florida Baptist pastor is the size of the settlement: $12.5 million.
- Missed this one earlier this month, five questions with veteran missionary Don Richardson, and some surprising answers.
- You know him as Hercule Poirot, but actor David Suchet has just finished a complete audio recording of the NIV Bible.
- Clemency: An eight-letter word meaning Iran could release imprisoned U.S. Pastor Saeed Abedini on its own terms. (Keep praying.)