Summertime and the linkin' is easy...
- The major story this week was that the Church of England voted to end centuries of discrimination and will now consecrate women as bishops.
- Beyond the Titus and Timothy texts, there are other qualities that make for a great elder.
- Story of the Week: She spent her whole life within a few yards of her parents, growing up aboard a YWAM ship. And then she left for college.
- Over the years, many articles have been written on how to be the Christian wife of an unbelieving husband; but I've never seen it done as a catechism.
- As you leave to "do church" each week, your residential neighbors probably stay home. That's the subject of both a music album and a series of documentary videos. Check out The Desert Blooms Project.
- Churches and pastors wanting to share compassion in the middle of the border crisis have been told they aren't welcome. (More at this story, also.)
- Analogy Avenue: Do we want to attract spiritual seekers, or are we looking for people to join the family? Lessons from the discomfort zone. (Complete with belly dancing!)