You got it. Links!
Wednesday Link List: Persecution, Inklings, and Painless Communion
Each week, I get to write teasers for some great online resources, as well as some quirky ones.
- After 40 years as a writer, Philip Yancey looks at The Golden Age of Publishing.
- Analysis: Some hints as to a recent survey showing that the love Evangelicals have for Jewish people is not reciprocated.
- Someone you know may need this book: An interview with author J. J. Jasper on grieving the loss of a child.
- Christians in Mosul ordered to leave this city found their homes identified with a painted letter 'N' for 'Nazarene.'
- The drive home and the Sunday dinner: A look at how to debrief the weekend sermon with your children.
- I have an inkling about this one: A movie probing the friendship between J. R. R. Tolkien and C. S. Lewis.
- The McCormick Ridge Holiness Church in Whitleyville, Tennessee begins life after buying back its building from the Wesleyan Church denomination after a dispute that began over what the pastor considered unethical investments in the pension fund for ministers.