There's something here for people at every age and every stage, including links to stories of interest to lay people and clergy, liturgists and charismatics. Or at least that's the theory.
- The Gideons are no longer welcome at an Alabama Air Force base.
- While being confronted about his infidelity, a Connecticut pastor dropped dead in the pulpit.
- So will resurrected bodies have gender and corresponding gender roles to what we have now? An organization promoting the Biblical view of such things may have overstepped Scripture in saying yes.
- 13-Step Program: How to make a mess of Scripture interpretation.
- The problem with church metrics: When the focus is all about parking spots and seating.
- Pastor Must-Read: Six ways to avoid finding yourself in an embarrassing ministry situation.
- If you studied classical philosophy or Catholic theology, or perhaps you just like donuts, here's a refresher to enjoy with coffee.
- Giving it up for Lent: A Baptist writer thinks we should give up criticizing people who do or do not observe the 40-day tradition.
Support Our Work
Subscribe to CT for less than $4.25/month