Roxanne Wieman is the former editor of Gifted for Leadership. She graduated from Colorado State University with honors in English Literature and Creative Writing, and a minor in Religious Studies. She's worked in Christian publishing for nearly five years, and has developed over forty books for church leaders, edited dozens of Bible studies, and contributed to five curriculum lines. Along with her work in publishing, Roxanne enjoys serving in small group ministry and is a strong advocate of supporting children in need through programs like Compassion International and World Vision.
Roxanne is passionate about good stories, whether they take the form of literature, movies or television. Some of her favorites include: To The Lighthouse (the book), Moulin Rouge (the movie), and Alias (the TV show).
Roxanne and her husband Mark enjoy hiking, fishing, camping, kayaking - really anything outdoors - traveling, going to movies, and eating out.
Read Roxanne's Gifted for Leadership articles:
– "Really Real Life" (July 22, 2008)
– "Go Build Something" (June 27, 2008)
– "In The Face Of Tragedy" (May 23, 2008)
– "Please Don't Interrupt Me" (April 22, 2008)
– "March Madness: 5 Life Lessons From Basketball" (March 28, 2008)
– "Battling a Negative Self Image" (January 22, 2008)