5 Ways Your Women’s Ministry Can Help
- Steer women toward Bible-centered materials written by women, such as studies by Beth Moore, Jen Wilkin, Kelly Minter, or She Reads Truth.
- Train small-group leaders to study Scripture inductively (Jen Wilkin’s book Women of the Word is a great resource.)
- Invite women with theological training to come and teach to your ministry.
- Invite women in your ministry to speak on specific passages of Scripture.
- Encourage women to consider seminary, and, if possible, help support them financially.
Sharon Hodde Miller is a writer, speaker, pastor's wife, and mom. You can read more of her writing at SheWorships.com.