You do not have any rights or interest in any product, process, software or technology used in connection with the operation, display, and/or provision of the Site or the Service (collectively, the "Software"). You do not acquire any rights or interest in any of the Software by virtue of your access or use of any of the Site and/or any part of the Service. All Intellectual Property Rights and proprietary rights associated with the Software are exclusively reserved to us or the owner thereof, and no part of the Software is licensed to you.
4. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF CONTENT, MATERIALS AND MARKS.
4.1 Use of Site.
- You will not reproduce, edit, modify, rent, license, sell, distribute, mirror, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works from, any Materials displayed on, or made available through, the Site or in connection with the Service, in whole or in part, by any means now known or later developed;
- You will not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Software;
- You will not copy, post or transmit any Materials that you receive from, access, or retrieve from, the Site or through the Service, to any server, or network of computers;
- You will not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership, displayed on, or affixed to, any Materials, including any copies of the Licensed Materials that you download and/or distribute; and
- You will not frame the Site within a mark other than that of Our Organization.
4.2 Proper Notice Required.