I invited Matt Chandler to come to LifeWay to speak at chapel and be a part of our Gospel Project webcast. We were encouraged that he said yes. Then, J.D. Greear joined us, making the day even better.
You can listen to Matt's chapel message here. Our employees really appreciated his words, and I know you will too.
The entire Gospel Project webcast is below. It's not often that a small group Bible study curriculum for adults/students/kids becomes a #2 trending topic worldwide on Twitter. When you watch it, you'll see why. For more information and details on scope & sequence as well as pricing, visit the Gospel Project website here.
* 0:00 Trevin Wax - What does "in depth" mean?
* 4:20 Matt Carter on the power to change
* 5:01 Matt Chandler on making the gospel explicit
* 20:10 Geoff Ashley (writer) on the connection between gospel and mission
* 20:45 Matt Chandler / Trevin Wax conversation on typology, gospel-centrality, mission
* 30:21 Kimberly Thornbury (Advisory Council) on kids' curriculum
* 31:00 J.D. Greear on grounding life application in the gospel
* 48:11 Halim Suh (writer) on the gospel working on us as we serve Christ
* 48:51 J.D. Greear / Trevin Wax conversation on kids' curriculum, Old Testament moral examples, and worship
* 59:02 George Guthrie on the importance of the Bible's storyline
* 59:52 Ed Stetzer on going deep and going out
* 1:14:48 Juan Sanchez (writer) on what good curriculum does
* 1:15:53 Ed Stetzer / Trevin Wax conversation on connecting small groups to mission
* 1:27:40 Panel Discussion with Matt Chandler, J.D. Greear, Ed Stetzer, and Trevin Wax
Thanks to everyone involved in the Gospel Project webcast. It was quite a day.