Time once again for things on Christian blogs and news feeds you may have missed and some you'll now wish you had.
- Though still imprisoned—and now hospitalized—in Iran, Saeed Abedini offered Easter prayers for Christians around the world.
- James MacDonald is joining the ranks of the televangelists. Walk In The Word Television starts next Sunday.
- By today's standards, these six people probably don't qualify as Evangelical.
- Ex-Westboro Baptist member Mark Phelps talks candidly about his father, Fred Phelps and the church.
- Tough one: How does a church minister to a convicted but converted sex offender?
- Sometimes a great story comes through just after deadline; like last week when we learned that Rich Mullins is to be inducted into the Gospel Music Hall of Fame.
- So now the question is, out of all those Easter visitors you had on Sunday, how many want to come back?
- A publisher with over a hundred books in his catalog offers ten things that go wrong when pastors' sermons are adapted as books.
If you like this, you'll also like: