Pregnancy centers find common ground between Catholics and evangelicals.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jan 13,
How Black and White Christians Do Discipleship DifferentlySurvey: African Americans value spiritual formation in community, while whites prefer the opposite.
- Jan 12,
16 Scholars, Authors, and Celebs Evangelicals Lost in 2016Remembering Thomas Oden, Peter Wagner, Cliff Barrows, Gordon Lewis, and others.
- Jan 12,
No Middle Ground: Evangelical Leaders Reject Compromise on LGBT and Religious RightsScores sign statement against SOGI protections.
- Jan 11,
‘Worst Year Yet’: The Top 50 Countries Where It’s Hardest to Be a ChristianIslamic extremism now has a rival, according to 2017 World Watch List.
- Patricia Heaton: My Career Floundered, Then Flourished Because of FaithQ+A: The star of ‘Everybody Loves Raymond’ and ‘The Middle’ reveals the prayer that changed her life.
- A New Q&A on Facebook: Join Me Each Tuesday at Noon CSTwww.Facebook.com/EdStetzer(The Exchange)
- Justicia para el extranjeroLas historias humanas detrás de los números.
- Magi, Wise Men, or Kings? It’s Complicated.Christian tradition finds meaning in each of these mysterious monikers.
- When God Fights Idolatry with Unconventional WeaponsA better way to read the bizarre story of Elisha and the bears.
- Love of Literature Feeds Karen Swallow Prior's FaithWhy the Liberty University English professor believes the church still needs the classics.
- A Bunch of Deleted Scenes Might Become Your Movie of the YearKirsten Johnson’s collection of arresting leftovers, ‘Cameraperson,’ is laden with meaning.
- An Ancient Christian Vision for Modern MedicineMeet the Denver doctor on a hilarious, heartfelt search for the healing ingredient in health care.