Rooting our celebration of Christ’s birth more deeply in our lives.
December 18St. Nick, Patron of Pawn Shops
December 17God’s Defense Attorney
December 16Why Torture Is a Complete Failure
December 15Christianity Today's 2015 Book Awards
December 12Why Personal Devotions Aren’t Enough
December 11Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton on Reading the Bible, Making a Modern 'Exodus'
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Dec 19,
150 Million Bible Readers Were Searching for Love Most in 2014Bible Gateway finds patterns in how the world searched and read the Bible this past year.
- Dec 19,
India Intervenes on Christmas Conversion of Thousands of Christians to HinduismIn Modi era, are government officials finally reining in Hindu nationalists?
- Dec 19,
Korea's Christmas 'Psychological Warfare' Canceled After AllSouth Korean Christians reverse plan to light the North Korean border with holiday cheer.
- Dec 17,
Sorry Again, John 3:16: The World's 10 Most Popular Bible Verses of 2014YouVersion studies which scriptures 164 million users shared and remembered most this year.
- What’s the Truth Behind Serial? Only God Knows Inconclusive storytelling stirs our longing for justice.
- Race in America: A First Person Report from #ATimeToSpeakA brief summary of #ATimeToSpeak at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis, TN.(The Exchange)
- Dios siempre sanaBuenas nuevas para nuestros cuerpos—en esta vida y en la venidera.
- How Infinitely Big Is God? Perhaps smaller than a fraction of a fraction.(BehemothMag.com)
- The Man Who Humanized WarHe still shapes our wartime ideals 150 years later.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- Inherent ViceThe center was not holding.
- The Dangers of Door-to-Door EvangelismWhy winning people for Christ needs something better than a polished sales pitch.