Guest / Limited AccessSubscribe
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Oct 24,
Died: Jack Chick, Cartoonist Whose Controversial Tracts Became Cult HitsThis was his life!
- Oct 20,
1,180 Churches Help World Relief Resettle Refugees at Record RateHighest total since 1999 comes as federal judges rule against state attempts to ban Syrian refugees.
- Oct 14,
Latest Survey: Most Evangelicals Are Not Voting TrumpMeasuring Americans by beliefs, not self-identity, makes a big difference in 2016 election polls.
- Oct 13,
Chibok Schoolgirls Released in Exchange for Boko Haram MilitantsThe girls are the first to be freed since the group was kidnapped from a boarding school in 2014.
- Let's Kiss Dating HelloA sociologist reveals her research about “ring by spring” culture on a Christian college campus.
- Reclaiming Evangelism: Why Christians Need to Recover Their Passion for ChristU.K. ministry leader explores evangelism's embarrassment, exclusivity, and entrepreneurial nature(The Exchange)
- El privilegio de votar: Una perspectiva hispana Como creyentes hispanos queremos ser buenos ciudadanos de este país, ya sea que haya sido nuestro país de nacimiento o de adopción.
- Ten Christian Athletes Who Were Tebowing Before TebowChristian sports stars have a long history of using their public platform to display their private faith.
- The Bible Never Says ‘All Men Are Created Equal’How the New Testament offers a better, higher calling than the Declaration of Independence.
- What Does the 'Enneagram' Have to Offer Christians?For Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile, the personality model is more than a pop psychology fad—it's a window into how human beings are wired.
- ‘13th’ Introduces America to the Dark History of Our Criminal Justice SystemThe new Netflix documentary makes the case that to save the future, we need to stop defending the past.
- Does Protestantism Need to Die?Or to recover its riches? Two Protestant luminaries look at the legacy of the Reformation, 500 years later.