Journalist-author Naomi Schaefer Riley sorts out what will draw young adults back to the faith.
July 08Carys Parker, Raised Entirely Aboard Mercy Ships, Drops Anchor
July 07What Sermon Illustrations Should Be Banned From Pulpits?
July 03America's Founding May Not Have Been Christian, but It Sure Wasn't Anti-Christian
July 02Meet the Non-Christians Who Take the Bible Literally, Word for Word
July 0133 Under 33
June 30Supreme Court Narrowly Rules For Hobby Lobby
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jul 9,
Brazilian Evangelists See World Cup OpportunityThe evangelicals who make up nearly one-quarter of the country’s population bring faith to the frenzy.
- Jul 3,
Christian Worshippers Latest Targets in Nigerian ViolenceTerrorist group Boko Haram has killed more than 2,000 this year.
- Jul 3,
Lecrae v. Katy Perry: Christian Rappers Sue Pop StarChristian hip-hop artists claim pop queen’s “witchcraft” hit ripped off their song.
- Jul 2,
What's Next? How Hobby Lobby Affects Wheaton College and Nearly 100 Other CasesWheaton College, six other organizations get temporary relief; 100 cases likely to be affected.
- How It Feels to Love and Hate a Sex OffenderAbusers’ families are secondary victims, left to reconcile their conflicting emotions.
- Morning Roundup 7/10/14Mystery Shoppers at Church; ECPA Publishers and Homosexuality; Sabbath
- What I'm Teaching My Kids About the Fourth of JulyWhy we celebrate, even in the midst of a complicated history.
- Developing a 'We' CultureYouth problems are our problems.
- Fatherhood's Call to DutyA love that knows its responsibilities.
- Water Works: Why Baptism Is EssentialSome churches say Baptism is optional, but the New Testament teaches it is integral to the life of faith.
- Life ItselfA heartfelt, clear-eyed tribute to Roger Ebert - and the form he pushed forward.
- America's Founding May Not Have Been Christian, but It Sure Wasn't Anti-ChristianAn atheist philosopher ignores religion’s place in Revolutionary America.