In just 13 years and a grand total of 250 converts, Bartholomaeus Ziegenbalg changed the course of modern missions.
October 01The Case Against 'Radical' Christianity
September 30Powers in the Hood
September 29The Bible Is More Than a 'Mystery'
September 26My Top 5 Books for Political Leaders
September 25The Right Way to Think About Giving to the Poor
September 22Third Culture
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Oct 2,
Gordon College Studies Same-Sex Behavior Ban Amid Accreditation QuestionsSchool is second member of Council for Christian Colleges and Universities to examine existing policies.
- Oct 1,
What Americans Pray For and Against (Per Max Lucado's LifeWay Survey)Research reveals top topics and how often people say prayers are answered.
- Sep 29,
Chuck Smith's Daughter Sues Calvary Chapel over Founder's Last Days(UPDATED) Children reportedly divided on allegations over who should control megachurch pastor's sermons.
- Sep 29,
T. D. Jakes Threatens To Sue Rappers for Sampling His SermonMegachurch pastor's unauthorized appearance in Jeezy’s 'Holy Ghost' remix is latest debate over intellectual property rights of pastors.
- Christine Caine, Liberty University to Launch ‘Lean In’-Type Program for Christian WomenPropel calls on the church to equip and validate working women.
- Toward Viral: What Exponential Growth Might Look Like: Hope ChurchSacrificial church planting is central to the mission of God, and Hope Church is an example.
- Why Men Should Read Sheryl Sandberg's Lean InChange depends upon women and men working together to transform the social structures of work and family life.
- Why ISIS Must Be StoppedBut no special pleading on behalf of Christians is required.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- Believe MeChristian satire is hard to do well, especially in a movie. But this one gets it right.
- The Bible Is More Than a 'Mystery'Peter Enns makes the case that Scripture doesn't tell us everything. So does it tell us anything?