Inside the world of the new Bible coders—and how they will change the way you think about Scripture.
March 05The 160-Year Christian History Behind What's Happening in Ukraine
March 04America Does Not Live by Elite Consensus Alone
March 03Pro Football Was My God
February 27Son of God
February 27TV Politics and Proximate Justice
February 26Fracking Isn't a Four-Letter Word
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Mar 6,
Bill Gothard Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Investigation(UPDATED) Family-focused speaker whose Wheaton course became a seminar phenomenon faces allegations from more than 30 women.
- Mar 4,
'The Romeikes Can Stay': Good News for German Home-Schooling Family Denied AsylumFamily no longer faces deportation, despite Supreme Court punting on whether home schooling is a religious freedom.
- Mar 4,
What To Give Up for Lent 2014? Twitter Reveals Top 100 Choices(UPDATED) Barna breaks down which Americans are celebrating this year, while Stephen Smith tracks what 100,000+ Twitter users are pledging in real-time.
- Mar 3,
Died: Dayuma, First Convert from Tribe that Martyred 'Gates of Splendor' Missionaries(UPDATED) Ecuadorian woman was instrumental in Jim Elliot and Nate Saint's ill-fated outreach to the Amazon's Auca, and later helped to convert the tribe to Christianity.
- Son of God: Not Just Another Pretty FaceHow Hollywood’s portrayals might actually teach us about God, if we look beyond appearances.
- Church Signs of the Week: March 7, 2014Sign Broke; Please Stop Asking for Snow; Spiritual Marshmallows
- Weekly Roundup 3.7.14genetically-modified babies, prenatal testing, the presence of God, and more...
- Rethinking Capital PunishmentThe U.S. standards are far below biblical guidelines.
- Fracking Isn't a Four-Letter WordWhy Christians should reconsider the oft-misunderstood drilling practice.
- Lament for a Divided ChurchWhy the ecumenical movement keeps working to overcome fraying in the body of Christ.
- The LunchboxTwo lonely people find one another in the most unexpected way.
- America Does Not Live by Elite Consensus AloneAfter World War II, a small cluster of intellectuals determined our cultural values. George Marsden says we need more voices at the table.