GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Nov 20,
Here's Where America's 338,000 Christian Refugees Come FromEvangelical, Catholic, Baptist, Pentecostal, and other resettled believers hail from quite different countries.
- Nov 19,
What Is an Evangelical? Four Questions Offer New DefinitionNAE and LifeWay Research say belief should trump politics on surveys.
- Nov 19,
Evangelicals Lag Behind Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses on Church InvolvementPew ranks 22 denominations by attendance and membership.
- Nov 10,
How Indonesia’s 'Religious Harmony' Law Has Closed 1,000 ChurchesEven churches with proper documentation are being denied building permits. Why?
- What Refugees in Your Neighborhood Need from YouThe mission field is arriving in the United States.
- Who Do You Hang Out With?Church leaders must consider who Jesus spent time with and seek to follow his lead.(The Exchange)
- ¿Puede un matrimonio apoyar dos llamados?Esposas de empresarios, esposas de pastores, y demás: Dios tiene un propósito para ustedes hoy mismo.
- Why Fractals Are So BeautifulWe’re finding infinitely complex, self-similar shapes all over creation. And we’re just getting started.(BehemothMag.com)
- How We Forgot the Poverty of ChristmasThe Incarnation is not a story we can package or market. It is also the greatest story ever told.
- No, Prayer Isn’t Really a ConversationEven in the New Testament, talking with God is mostly unilateral. But he does answer.
- The 33Chilean miners trapped underground, waiting for the miracle to come.
- Why Christians Should Love Creation, not 'Nature'God calls us to cultivate the earth—not to leave it alone.