How Scripture records God consistently defending the humanity and dignity of women against sexual violence and exploitation.
- Sep 16,
Died: Nabeel Qureshi, Author of ‘Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus’
- Sep 15,
Your Tithe Doesn’t Have to Go to Your Church, Most Leaders Say
- Sep 14,
How Many Churches Does America Have? More Than Expected
- Sep 13,
Saudi Arabia’s Neighbor Defends Religious Freedom of Individuals
- Dear Secretary Tillerson: Don’t Downsize Religion in Foreign AffairsClosing the RGA is much more than a bureaucratic loss; it impacts our Christian brothers and sisters around the globe.
- When Disasters Bring Out the Best in Our Gospel WitnessStart each week with this encouragement to show and share the love of Jesus.(The Exchange)
- Seven Things That Every Pastor Should Know About Social Media and Websites Opportunities for outreach and evangelism abound if a church can manage these well.Leer en español
- God and the Gridiron GameAmerica's obsession with football is nearly as old as the game itself.
- It’s Not Only Bullies Who BoastWe’re too quick to ignore one of Paul’s most persistent warnings.
- 6 Dos and Don’ts for Welcoming Church GuestsVisitor connection should be organic, not contrived.
- Sufjan Stevens’ ‘Planetarium’ Charts a God-Sustained CosmosThe singer-songwriter’s latest collaboration sets a distinctly biblical course through the Created Order.
- A Journey Through the Strange, Scary, and Awe-Awakening World of Video GamesWhat can this medium—even its most violent expressions—teach us about our deepest aches and longings?