How I got rid of 1,000 things and finally found shalom.
November 27Full Bellies, Thankful Hearts
November 26America the Beautiful, America the Violent
November 24A Decision in Ferguson: How Should Evangelicals Respond?
November 24Our Bodies Were Made for You, O Lord
November 21Medical Missionaries' Ebola Pullback: No More Kent Brantlys?
November 21Forming a Society Worthy of Humans
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Nov 24,
Can Wheaton College Require ROTC Program Be Run By Christians?US Army reviews nationwide policy for ROTC profs, who are paid by military but work as full-time faculty.
- Nov 24,
Died: R. Judson Carlberg, Christian Higher Ed Leader, Biologos ChairOn Thanksgiving, he once wrote, 'I am thankful for cancer. James 1:2-3... Life is richer, trust is stronger and relationships are deeper.'
- Nov 20,
President Obama Cites Exodus on Immigration Reform: 'We Were Strangers Once Too'(UPDATED) Reactions from Sam Rodriguez, Russell Moore, Jenny Yang, Noel Castellanos on Obama's motive vs. method.
- Nov 18,
Pope Francis Learns What Rick Warren, Russell Moore, N. T. Wright Think about Marriage(UPDATED) Warren turns Vatican conference into 'revivalist meeting,' while Moore explains why marriage crosses theological boundaries.
- Stockpiling Treasures in My Junk ClosetHow I got rid of 1,000 things and finally found shalom.
- A Prayer of ThanksgivingPrayers of thanksgiving are an overflow of a renewed heart.(The Exchange)
- Sponsored ContentCan Scientists and Evangelical Leaders Work Together?The Perceptions Project is bringing together two groups who rarely have a chance to meet.
- Deadly, Healing MedicineI had to ingest poison if I hoped to live.(BehemothMag.com)
- The Man Who Humanized WarHe still shapes our wartime ideals 150 years later.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part IWhy are we supposed to hate this movie?
- The Unremarkable Call to Love Our Gay NeighborsGlenn Stanton shows how friendship and biblical fidelity belong together.