A toddler’s report that he has visited heaven is met with skepticism from everyone but his father.
April 15Five Errors to Drop From Your Easter Sermon
April 14Why Resurrection People Remember the Dead
April 11India's Christians Shrug
April 10Vietnam Is Getting Better, and Worse
April 09Three Views: If a Cure for Down Syndrome Is Found, Should Parents Accept It?
April 08Surprised by N.T. Wright
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Apr 15,
New Poverty-Fighting Alliance LaunchesWorld Relief, Germany-based PartnerAid combine to grow programs, donor base.
- Apr 8,
Bible Society Takes 'More Accurate and Hopeful' Stance on Scripture Skeptics(UPDATED) No more 'Bible antagonists,' among many findings in this year's ABS/Barna 'State of the Bible' report.
- Apr 7,
Popular Pastor Resigns after 'Moral Failure,' But Followers Still Want His SermonsCalvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale explains why it took down Bob Coy's teachings on marriage.
- Apr 4,
Crimea Adoptions to Americans Blocked by Russia(UPDATED) Ukraine has replaced Russia as No. 3 source of U.S. adoptions. But Crimea crisis has Christian alliance preparing evacuation plan for 4,000 orphans.
- Lent Isn't Just About YouWhy one Catholic writer went on a mission to do more than self-improve.
- Morning Roundup 4/17/14Leading in Community; Bart Ehrman's Obsession with Jesus; 10 Key Events in 20th Century Evangelicalism
- How Christians Should Talk About Sex What Rolling Stone and Paul have taught me
- Knowing God Means More than Describing HimSometimes, our spiritual experiences can't be put into words.
- Mourning the Death of a ChurchHow our congregation found resurrection and hope at the end of its life.
- The Good News About Bad ChurchesThey're broken and messy. But God is remaking them in his holy image.
- Heaven Is For RealA toddler’s report that he has visited heaven is met with skepticism from everyone but his father.
- The Trouble with Touchy-Feely FaithA historian explores the sappier side of evangelical life.