Full House actress: Let’s stop attacking each other with Bible verses.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jul 30,
Contraception Mandate Heading to Supreme Court(UPDATED) Christian college cancels health insurance for students over emergency contraceptives.
- Jul 29,
From the Lunch Table to the Dissection Table: The Latest Planned Parenthood Pricing Parts VideoUPDATED: Court bars release of undercover videos.
- Jul 29,
Arsonists Still Love to Burn Churches2,378 houses of worship have been torched since 1996.
- Jul 28,
Two CCCU Colleges to Allow Same-Sex Married Faculty(UPDATED) CCCU board invites member presidents to 'discuss the issue.'
- What Having Millions of Followers Taught Me About Christian DialogueFull House actress: Let’s stop attacking each other with Bible verses.
- Go Big or Go Home: How "Big" Has Invaded the ChurchIs our obsession with big churches rooted in mission our just our desire for “big”?(The Exchange)
- Seis cosas que hacer sobre la decisión de la Suprema Corte sobre los matrimonios gayEste no es el momento para enfadarse.
- Finding Flight with the FalconsConsidering the peregrine, who are we to think we belong in the air?(BehemothMag.com)
- Hope in the Face of Intractable RacismThe church provides two gifts to the conversation on race.
- No, Prayer Isn’t Really a ConversationEven in the New Testament, talking with God is mostly unilateral. But he does answer.
- Self/lessNone of the good parts of a sci-fi meet none of the good parts of an action movie.
- Worriers 'R' UsWhy is anxiety such a stubborn feature of modern life?