January 29I’m a Christian. But I’ve Forgotten How to Belong to the Church.
January 28Duck Dynasty Wife: The More Christians on Reality TV, the Better
January 27Why Your Millennial Outreach Needs a Bit of Bonhoeffer
January 26Should Pastors Stop Signing Civil Marriage Certificates?
January 22Water Is Weird
January 23Tending the 'Stolen' Sheep in Latin America's Booming Bible Belt
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jan 30,
Blessed Are the Super Bowl Stars?Like Russell Wilson, most believe God rewards faithful athletes.
- Jan 29,
Canadian Justice: You Can’t Bar Lawyers Just Because Their Alma Mater Bars Gay Sex“This decision isn’t about whether LGBT equality rights are more or less important that the religious freedoms of Evangelical Christians”
- Jan 28,
So Long New York: American Bible Society Heads to PhillyA year after putting its iconic building on the market, ABS exits the Big Apple after nearly two centuries.
- Jan 27,
YWAM Missionaries Won’t Be Deported over Visa IssueWith 300 missionaries at risk during sponsorship suspension, organization learned “hard lessons” about record-keeping.
- Dealing with ‘Gender Disappointment’ In the age of girl power, many of us want daughters. Here's why I’m happy either way.
- Church Signs of the Week: January 30, 2015All Are Welcome; Who Will Change It?; Chiseled in Stone(The Exchange)
- Lo siento, TertulianoInvestigaciones recientes ponen a prueba el famoso dicho sobre la iglesia perseguida.
- Water Is WeirdAnd its strange behaviors make life possible.(BehemothMag.com)
- Amnesty Is Not a Dirty WordChristians, of all people, should know that.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- MortdecaiA low-effort movie that’s too bad to get riled up about.
- The Greatest Hits of N. T. WrightWhy his new book is worth reading, even if you know most of the songs by heart.