- Feb 22,
Billy Graham Goes to Washington: First Pastor Honored in US Capitol
- Feb 21,
Here’s How America Is Praising Its Best-Known Preacher: Billy Graham
- Feb 20,
Evangelicals from Max Lucado to Pat Robertson Urge Action on Gun Safety
- Feb 20,
Where Protestants and Catholics Go When They Leave Their Churches
- How the Transgender Narrative Perpetuates StereotypesThe church can offer hope to those who find it hard to love the body they’re in.
- Evangelism, Racial Tension, and Clay Feet: Reflections on the Life of Billy GrahamBilly Graham, Martin Luther King Jr., and racial tensions and bridge building today.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Why the Enslaved Adopted the Religion of Their Masters—and Transformed ItThe story of early African-American Christianity proves the power of the Resurrection against oppression.
- The Lord's Prayer's Hard PleaDoes God lead us into temptation? Do we have to ask him not to?
- 3 Tips for Hosting an Outstanding Church Dinner or PotluckUse the dinner table like Jesus did.
- What ‘Black Panther’ Means for ChristiansThis celebration of black culture and black success points to a bigger story for the church.
- How Christian Faith Led a Single Woman to Defy Chairman MaoLin Zhao’s faith led her to embrace China's Communist movement—then pay the ultimate price for opposing it.