Gordon T. Smith describes how fallen sinners are made holy.
March 07An Open Apology to the Local Church
March 06Hacking the Bible
March 05The 160-Year Christian History Behind What's Happening in Ukraine
March 04America Does Not Live by Elite Consensus Alone
March 03Pro Football Was My God
February 27Son of God
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Mar 10,
Sweden's Pentecostal Megapastor Converts to CatholicismUlf Ekman stuns his Word of Life megachurch in Sunday sermon: He's crossing the Tiber.
- Mar 10,
Israel Blasts Global Evangelical Event in Bethlehem as 'Shameful'Christ at the Checkpoint focuses on just peace in Israel-Palestine conflict.
- Mar 7,
Mars Hill Defends How Mark Driscoll's 'Real Marriage' Became a Bestseller'Unwise' but not 'uncommon or illegal,' $200,000 campaign helped marriage book briefly top New York Times list.
- Mar 7,
Head of World Evangelical Alliance Will Step Down for 'Younger Leadership'After one of longest terms served, Geoff Tunnicliffe will let another lead the 'changing worldwide church' of 600 million evangelicals.
- Heal Me—Body, Mind, and SoulOur need for a more robust Christian theology of medicine.
- Noah: Application for Christians and HollywoodDr. Jerry Johnson, President of the NRB, answers the question, "Should we go see the Noah movie?"
- Why Ending the R-Word Isn't EnoughSpread the attitude to change the attitude
- An Open Apology to the Local ChurchThough much have I attended you, late have I loved you.
- Fracking Isn't a Four-Letter WordWhy Christians should reconsider the oft-misunderstood drilling practice.
- Lament for a Divided ChurchWhy the ecumenical movement keeps working to overcome fraying in the body of Christ.
- Veronica MarsA long time ago, we used to be friends . . .
- America Does Not Live by Elite Consensus AloneAfter World War II, a small cluster of intellectuals determined our cultural values. George Marsden says we need more voices at the table.