Can we avoid turning the Brooklyn-based artist and Christian into a poster boy?
March 31There's Still Power in the Blood
March 30Why Stretch Marks Remind Me of the Resurrection
March 19The Dance of Suffering and Love
March 27What Christianophobia Looks Like in America
March 26Should Unaccredited Bible Colleges Be Allowed to Grant Degrees?
March 25The Best Way to Become Like Jesus? Let Jesus Fill Your Vision
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Featured Post
Attempt to Market Anti-Porn Ministry to Mark Driscoll Fans Goes Bad(UPDATE) Former Mars Hill spokesperson sold Resurgence mailing list without permission.
- Apr 1,
The Christian Case for Nigeria's New Muslim PresidentChristians were concerned about corruption, Boko Haram, and the last election's retaliatory violence.
- Mar 31,
One-Child Policy Tweak Fails in ChinaThere are 116 boys to 100 girls nationwide. Forced abortions, sterilizations are still widespread.
- Mar 31,
Death Penalty Repeal Gains Support from Latino Evangelical CoalitionLeaders say 'death penalty is plagued by racial and economic disparities.'
- Faithful Compassion Over Gut ReactionFrom anti-Semitism to Boko Haram: How faith, not emotions, sustains our attention to tragedy.
- Morning Roundup 4/1/15Empty Church Pews; Breaking the 350 Barrier; Resisting Change(The Exchange)
- ¿La mejor manera de llegar a ser como Jesús? Deje que Jesús llene su visiónUna selección del libro ‘Rejoicing in Christ.’
- The Dance of Suffering and LoveWhat to do with our grief for the world.(BehemothMag.com)
- The Religious Roots of ProtestHow justice movements have co-opted the church’s music.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- It FollowsTerrifying and uncomfortable tale of teenagers in suburban Detroit—which is the point.
- The Civil War Is More Than a Historical FascinationWhy the clash between North and South remains relevant, 150 years later.