January 23Tending the 'Stolen' Sheep in Latin America's Booming Bible Belt
January 22The Season of Adventists: Can Ben Carson's Church Stay Separatist amid Booming Growth?
January 21The Greatest Hits of N. T. Wright
January 20Is Buying Your Way Onto the Bestseller List Wrong?
January 19Rebuilding Ferguson, Residents Seek Local Leadership
January 15The 'Boy Who Came Back from Heaven' Retracts Story
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jan 23,
Robert P. George to Saudi Arabia: Whip Me Instead of Raif BadawiOffering to take 100 lashes each, 7 of 9 USCIRF commissioners 'would rather share in' blogger's punishment than 'watch him being cruelly tortured.'
- Jan 23,
No Worship Services in Public Schools, New York Mayor Tells Supreme CourtBill de Blasio campaigned on the promise of letting churches rent school space. Now he’s asking the Supreme Court to prohibit it.
- Jan 21,
Obama to Imprisoned Pastor's Wife: Saving Saeed Abedini in Iran Is 'a Top Priority'Abedini's 6-year-old son asks President of the United States: 'Please bring daddy home' by March birthday.
- Jan 21,
Roll Tide and Read Your Bible: Alabama Ranks No. 1 for Scripture LoversSouthern states dominate annual list of Bible-minded cities.
- Joy beyond the Forced Optimism of Cancer CultureMargaret Feinberg brings new meaning to the fight.
- Church Signs of the Week: January 23, 2015Stepping Stones; Show Your Face; Too Cold(The Exchange)
- Lo siento, TertulianoInvestigaciones recientes ponen a prueba el famoso dicho sobre la iglesia perseguida.
- Water Is WeirdAnd its strange behaviors make life possible.(BehemothMag.com)
- Amnesty Is Not a Dirty WordChristians, of all people, should know that.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- Still LifePoignant indie film celebrates sanctity of life—through death.
- The Greatest Hits of N. T. WrightWhy his new book is worth reading, even if you know most of the songs by heart.