Guest / Limited AccessSubscribe
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Oct 26,
Cradle Christians: Protestants Keep the Faith Better Than Catholics or NonesPew examines which parents successfully pass their religion to their kids—and whether mom or dad mattered most.
- Oct 25,
Wheaton: What We Learned from ‘Same God’ Controversy with Larycia HawkinsIn final report, trustees offer nine recommendations and eight prayers.
- Oct 25,
Trick or Treat or Tracts: 1 in 3 Evangelical Pastors Want Gospel Given on HalloweenMeanwhile, 1 in 4 evangelicals said they skipped Halloween entirely last year.
- Oct 24,
Died: Jack Chick, Cartoonist Whose Controversial Tracts Became Cult HitsThis was his life!
- I Saw Myself in ‘This Is Us’The popular new dramedy puts viewers in the messy middle.
- 5 Simple Steps to Recruit Volunteers In a Small ChurchIt's hard to disciple people when you can't even find volunteers. This simple process can help small churches do both better.(Pivot)
- El privilegio de votar: Una perspectiva hispana Como creyentes hispanos queremos ser buenos ciudadanos de este país, ya sea que haya sido nuestro país de nacimiento o de adopción.
- Ten Christian Athletes Who Were Tebowing Before TebowChristian sports stars have a long history of using their public platform to display their private faith.
- The Bible Never Says ‘All Men Are Created Equal’How the New Testament offers a better, higher calling than the Declaration of Independence.
- Welcome (Back) to the Welcome WagonWith a new album on the way, this pastor-and-wife hymn-singing duo continues to sing of the simple joys—and struggles—of church ministry.
- Before You Vote, Watch ‘Vertigo’What Hitchcock's thriller can teach us about sexism, nostalgia, and the gospel's call to justice.
- Does Protestantism Need to Die?Or to recover its riches? Two Protestant luminaries look at the legacy of the Reformation, 500 years later.