Guest / Limited AccessSubscribe
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Featured Post
Cradle Christians: Protestants Keep the Faith Better Than Catholics or NonesPew examines which parents successfully pass their religion to their kids—and whether mom or dad mattered most.
- Oct 28,
Trump Ends Evangelicals and Catholics TogetherThis election, many of evangelicals’ GOP allies across the Tiber are leaving for Clinton.
- Oct 27,
LifeWay Stops Selling Jen Hatmaker Books over LGBT BeliefsOne of evangelical women’s favorite authors loses her place in one of America's largest Christian chains.
- Oct 26,
Died: Scholar Who Made the Bible Kid-FriendlyAdventure Bible and Teen Study Bible editor Lawrence O. Richards reimagined Christian education for evangelicals.
- Tampons Are a Justice IssueWhile reporting in sub-Saharan Africa, I discovered the 'period problem' and why solutions are tough to come by.
- Growing YoungSix Essential Strategies to Help Young People Discover and Love Your Church(The Exchange)
- El privilegio de votar: Una perspectiva hispana Como creyentes hispanos queremos ser buenos ciudadanos de este país, ya sea que haya sido nuestro país de nacimiento o de adopción.
- Ten Christian Athletes Who Were Tebowing Before TebowChristian sports stars have a long history of using their public platform to display their private faith.
- The Bible Never Says ‘All Men Are Created Equal’How the New Testament offers a better, higher calling than the Declaration of Independence.
- The Illegal Cookout That Sparked the Swiss ReformationWho would have thought that an unassuming plate of sausages could ignite a revolution?
- Before You Vote, Watch ‘Vertigo’What Hitchcock's thriller can teach us about sexism, nostalgia, and the gospel's call to justice.
- Does Protestantism Need to Die?Or to recover its riches? Two Protestant luminaries look at the legacy of the Reformation, 500 years later.