Eugene Cho wonders whether we're willing to go beyond paying lip service to social change.
September 22Why ISIS Must Be Stopped
September 19Study: Where Are the Women Leading Evangelical Organizations?
September 18A Sobering Mercy
September 17Do Christian Schools Produce Good Citizens? The Evidence Says Yes.
September 16Why Can't Men Be Friends?
September 15I Didn’t Marry My Best Friend
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 22,
1 in 4 Pastors Have Struggled with Mental Illness, Finds LifeWay and Focus on the FamilyFamily ministry has LifeWay Research examine how well (or not well) churches address mental health.
- Sep 22,
Pew Surprised by How Many Americans Want Religion Back in PoliticsFresh stats on who thinks churches should endorse candidates, whether homosexual behavior is a sin, and has it gotten harder to be an evangelical.
- Sep 18,
What Evangelicals Think About Scotland's Independence Vote(UPDATED) After narrow "No" vote, Scottish evangelicals say churches will take lead in building the 'new Scotland.'
- Sep 17,
Lecrae Brings Reformed Rap to Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show(UPDATED) Performance with The Roots was the first by a Christian rapper on late-night TV.
- Memoir in the Me-GenerationHow social media helps us tell our stories.
- 20 Truths from The Unbelievable Gospel by Jonathan DodsonJonathan Dodson writes about the gospel and the evangelistic paralysis of the church.
- Why I Don't Like Being Called ReligiousAnd how I'm learning to embrace it anyway.
- Life Together, AgainAfter Hobby Lobby, vibrant corporate life is needed more than ever.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- A Walk Among the TombstonesA potentially great Liam Neeson vehicle gets marred by some very poor taste.
- Slow and Steady Builds the ChurchSlick programs and efficient business models are no substitute for the patient work of discipleship. A review of John Pattison and C. Christopher Smith's 'Slow Church.'