Christian private school graduates are just as engaged in their communities as their public school peers—if not more.
September 16Why Can't Men Be Friends?
September 15I Didn’t Marry My Best Friend
September 12Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every Week
September 11Ladies, Put Down That Pink Bible
September 10Should Satan Be Part of Evangelism and Early Discipleship?
September 09It's All Gift
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 17,
Lecrae Brings Reformed Rap to Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight ShowPerformance with The Roots will be the first by a Christian rapper on late-night TV.
- Sep 15,
James MacDonald Asks Forgiveness for Unbiblical Discipline of Harvest Bible Chapel EldersMegachurch pastor confesses board slandered three elders as 'false messengers' last year.
- Sep 12,
Does Islam Encourage Violence More Than Other Religions?New Pew survey examines who says yes and no.
- Sep 12,
How 727 Megachurches Spend Their MoneyLeadership Network and Vanderbloemen find what determines pastor salaries (and who might be most underpaid).
- Jesus Loves the Little Children… But I Don’t A childless millennial’s quest to become a “kid person.”
- Loving the Lost: Churches Without the Broken are Broken ChurchesIt's easy for Christians to love each other, but it's important for believers to love others as well.
- Me and Richard Dawkins--Not That Different After All?The temptation of utilitarianism.
- Life Together, AgainAfter Hobby Lobby, vibrant corporate life is needed more than ever.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- The DropHeaven and hell, redemption and damnation, all in the seedy Brooklyn bar underworld.
- Slow and Steady Builds the ChurchSlick programs and efficient business models are no substitute for the patient work of discipleship. A review of John Pattison and C. Christopher Smith's 'Slow Church.'