Men and women alike increasingly say they are lonely. It doesn't have to be this way.
September 15I Didn’t Marry My Best Friend
September 12Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every Week
September 11Ladies, Put Down That Pink Bible
September 10Should Satan Be Part of Evangelism and Early Discipleship?
September 09It's All Gift
September 08Meet the New Kingdom Investors
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 15,
James MacDonald Asks Forgiveness for Unbiblical Discipline of Harvest Bible Chapel EldersMegachurch pastor confesses board slandered three elders as 'false messengers' last year.
- Sep 12,
Does Islam Encourage Violence More Than Other Religions?New Pew survey examines who says yes and no.
- Sep 12,
How 727 Megachurches Spend Their MoneyLeadership Network and Vanderbloemen find what determines pastor salaries (and who might be most underpaid).
- Sep 12,
Should Pastors Follow Pope Francis and Marry Cohabiting Couples?Scenario is increasingly common in Protestant congregations.
- Bringing Booty BackFinding the right reasons for self-acceptance amid a body-positive music boom.
- Morning Roundup 9/16/14Leading Alongside Men; Seminary and Mental Health; Jerry Jones
- Me and Richard Dawkins--Not That Different After All?The temptation of utilitarianism.
- Life Together, AgainAfter Hobby Lobby, vibrant corporate life is needed more than ever.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Water Works: Why Baptism Is EssentialSome churches say Baptism is optional, but the New Testament teaches it is integral to the life of faith.
- Two Days, One NightSometimes you do know what you have before it’s gone. This is what greatness looks like.
- Slow and Steady Builds the ChurchSlick programs and efficient business models are no substitute for the patient work of discipleship. A review of John Pattison and C. Christopher Smith's 'Slow Church.'