Guest / Limited AccessSubscribe
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Featured Post
Wheaton: What We Learned from ‘Same God’ Controversy with Larycia HawkinsIn final report, trustees offer nine recommendations and eight prayers.
- Oct 27,
LifeWay Stops Selling Jen Hatmaker Books over LGBT BeliefsOne of evangelical women’s favorite authors loses her place in one of America's largest Christian chains.
- Oct 26,
Died: Scholar Who Made the Bible Kid-FriendlyAdventure Bible and Teen Study Bible editor Lawrence O. Richards reimagined Christian education for evangelicals.
- Oct 26,
This Is My Body: How Christian Theology Affects Body ImageTwo studies examine the intersection of the Bible and body shaming.
- Let's Kiss Dating HelloA sociologist reveals her research about 'ring by spring' culture on a Christian college campus.
- My Church Stinks!What if church size wasn't the primary – often the only – measure of church health? How many pastors would still say “my church stinks" then?(Pivot)
- El privilegio de votar: Una perspectiva hispana Como creyentes hispanos queremos ser buenos ciudadanos de este país, ya sea que haya sido nuestro país de nacimiento o de adopción.
- Ten Christian Athletes Who Were Tebowing Before TebowChristian sports stars have a long history of using their public platform to display their private faith.
- The Bible Never Says ‘All Men Are Created Equal’How the New Testament offers a better, higher calling than the Declaration of Independence.
- The Christian Case for Talking PoliticsWhy Bruce Ashford insists that God's people belong in the public square.
- Before You Vote, Watch ‘Vertigo’What Hitchcock's thriller can teach us about sexism, nostalgia, and the gospel's call to justice.
- Does Protestantism Need to Die?Or to recover its riches? Two Protestant luminaries look at the legacy of the Reformation, 500 years later.