“A Christmas Sermon for Pagans” is quintessential Lewis at the height of his renown. “Cricketer’s Progress” is more of a mystery.
- Dec 15,
Friends of Zion’s Christians?
- Dec 15,
Johnson Amendment Repeal Removed from Final GOP Tax Bill
- Dec 14,
Died: R. C. Sproul, Reformed Theologian Who Founded Ligonier Ministries
- Dec 13,
Roy Moore Was ‘a Bridge Too Far’ for Alabama Evangelicals
- How to Celebrate Christmas as a Cultural MinorityChristians abroad and Muslims at home helped me find the holy day in the holiday.
- The Sanctification GapThe call to die is really a call to experience life the way we were meant to.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- The Contexts for Our CarolsCherished Christmas carols help us to sing with the saints through the ages.
- The Biggest Loser in the Alabama ElectionIt’s not Republicans or Democrats, but Christian witness.
- 3 Tips for Hosting an Outstanding Church Dinner or PotluckUse the dinner table like Jesus did.
- ‘Justice League’ Unites Its Heroes to Save an Erratic, Uneven WorldDC’s answer to the MCU wants to show that surrounding darkness can only strengthen heroic light. It only kind of succeeds.
- Lovers, Fighters, and the World They MadeAlec Ryrie explores the emotional bonds that have held the Protestant family together for 500 years.