The crisis we face when the church is silent on social justice.
- Jun 19,
Should Churches Keep Their Civil War Landmarks?
- Jun 14,
The UK's Highest-Ranking Evangelical Politician Steps Down
- Jun 14,
Southern Baptists Approve Alternate Resolution Against the Alt-Right
- Jun 13,
Sorry, Old Testament: Most Theologians Don't Use You
- How Discipleship Is Transforming Nairobi, One Woman at a TimeWomen in urban East Africa face challenges that are both unique and universal.
- Thom Rainer and Lawrence Wilson Interview Karl Vaters About Small ChurchesThese two interviews (one podcast, one written) might give you a new perspective on small church ministry.(Pivot)
- “Si solo hubieras podido estar aquí”Aun cuando pensamos que Dios no está con nosotros, sí lo está.Read in English
- Jarena LeeTrailblazing African American Preacher and 'self-made' woman.
- Our Spiritual Gifts Have an Expiration DateLet’s rejoice in them—while looking forward to a time when they’re no longer needed.
- The Success AffairWhy do so many adulterous relationships begin when ministry is going well?
- In 'The Keepers,' Harrowing Crimes Awaken Our Longing for JusticeNetflix's troubling true-crime docuseries wrestles with what happens when murder and abuse go unpunished.
- Do We Treat Sunday the Way the Earliest Christians Did?Historian Justo González charts how observance of the Lord’s Day has changed over time.