John and Nancy Ortberg, others confront megachurch with its own #MeToo moment. “The charges against me are false,” says Hybels of former friends’ “collusion.”
- Mar 21,
Why Russian Protestants Voted for President Putin
- Mar 20,
#ChurchToo: Andy Savage Resigns from Megachurch over Past Abuse
- Mar 20,
Free Speech and Abortion Collide: Supreme Court Hears One of Its Biggest Cases of 2018
- Mar 19,
Court: Pakistani Christians Must Reveal Religion to Vote or Apply for Jobs
- Has Attachment Theory Made Us Anxious Parents?How gospel truth and global perspective free us from guilt-inducing expectations.
- What Will You Do Each Day to Make Our World—and Those Around You--Better?What if we challenged ourselves to shift our focus from self-improvement to fostering community?(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- The Remarkable Story of China’s ‘Bible Women’The history of Christianity in the world’s largest country can’t be told without acknowledging the female evangelists and pastors who built its church.
- It Is Not Good for Man—Or Immigrant—To Be AloneWhy pro-family immigration policy is God-honoring and good for the country.
- 3 Tips for Hosting an Outstanding Church Dinner or PotluckUse the dinner table like Jesus did.
- A Wrinkle in HeavenCan the spiritual dimensions of reality be probed by science?
- The ‘Bad Girls’ of the Bible Deserve a Fresh LookWomen dismissed as “prostitutes” and “adulteresses” were often models of righteousness and faith.