Why happiness and holiness don’t have to be in conflict.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 21,
How the Modern Proverbs 31 Woman Uses FacebookStudy finds Christian women use social media differently than other women—and feel differently afterwards.
- Sep 19,
Christian Radio Is Booming (If You Live 3.5 Miles Away)Four out of five listeners are tuning in for the same reason.
- Sep 16,
The First Country to Officially Defend Christians Persecuted by ISISHungary has drawn criticism for favoring Christian over Muslim refugees from Syria and Iraq.
- Sep 15,
Nicaragua Heeds Evangelicals (Not Catholics) on Missionary RestrictionsChurch leaders disagreed on whether new regulations were problematic.
- Save Your Soul: Stop WritingIn the age of push-button publishing, self-disclosure isn't always God's best.
- Evangelical Views of the 2016 Election: Why I Resigned My Evangelical Leadership Roles to Support Hillary ClintonFormer National Association of Evangelicals board member endorses Mrs. Clinton.(The Exchange)
- The First in My Family to Graduate CollegeNone of my family graduated from high school. My father was a Cuban musician and my mother was a singer.
- Ministries of Mercy: Mother TeresaShe stirred a generation by touching the untouchables.
- The Burden and Promise of Racial ReconciliationAfter Minnesota, Baton Rouge, and Dallas, can we transcend optimism or despair?
- Why We Keep Ministering in a City Haunted by ViolenceChurch planter Brian Dye on how the church is helping to heal a troubled Chicago.
- Disney Made a Film about a Ugandan Christian Female Chess ChampionMovie one of three telling stories of sub-Saharan Africa this year.
- When Modern Medicine Becomes a False GodA doctor reflects on what healthcare can—and can’t—accomplish.