Why David Dark thinks it’s a mistake to reject the R-word.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Featured Post
Terrorists Kill Seven Missionaries in Burkina Faso(UPDATED) One of two kidnapped missionaries finally freed from al-Qaeda affiliate.
- Feb 6,
Wheaton College, Larycia Hawkins to ‘Part Ways’Provost says he asked tenured professor for forgiveness, withdrew termination process.
- Feb 5,
What to Give Up for Lent 2016? Consider Twitter's Top Ideas(UPDATED) Charting how Lenten abstinence has changed over time, as 2016 data comes in.
- Feb 4,
Super Bowl Theology: How Americans See God's Role in the Big GameSurveys suggest Christians believe much more prosperity gospel than Calvinism is at play.
- Why I Gave in to Barbie, Even Before Her Size ChangeBarbie teaches my girls to play. I’ll let other examples teach them about being a woman.
- Sunday Journeys: Millcreek Community Church and Starting New ThingsStarting new things leads to celebration later.(The Exchange)
- Todo cristiano es un votante prejuiciosoTres factores además de la fe que forman nuestra política.
- Funeral for a Feathered FriendResearchers are discovering why crows gather when one of them dies. Are they mourning or just learning?(BehemothMag.com)
- Why Donald Trump Threatens to Trump the GospelThere is something more important than our views of the controversial candidate.
- No, Prayer Isn’t Really a ConversationEven in the New Testament, talking with God is mostly unilateral. But he does answer.
- JoyThe film is uneven, but Joy knows just who she is.
- An Ambassador to the ‘Spiritual but Not Religious’Why David Dark thinks it’s a mistake to reject the R-word.