How the church can help develop a 'we' culture for the next generation.
July 30Water Works: Why Baptism Is Essential
July 29The Hidden Blessing of Infertility
July 28Three Views: Would Jesus Hang Out in a Strip Club?
July 25Introducing the Bible! Now with Less!
July 24Sorry 666: Churches Fear 990 More
July 23Meet the Failed Pastor Who Ministers to Other Failed Pastors
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jul 30,
Pope Francis Apologizes for Pentecostal Persecution, But Italy's Evangelicals Remain WaryA 'near totality' warn U.S. evangelicals (and others) against becoming too friendly with the Catholic Church.
- Jul 30,
Another 'Stained Glass Ceiling' Shatters: CCCU Picks First Female PresidentCalvin College leader brings legal savvy to the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities.
- Jul 28,
Leading Rabbi Nominated as First Non-Christian Religious Freedom AmbassadorObama nomination of David Saperstein will require strong Senate support.
- Jul 25,
IRS to Atheists: Okay, We'll Investigate Pulpit Freedom Sunday PastorsTax agency and FFRF announce settlement, but Milwaukee church disputes the lawsuit's dismissal.
- So Much More to Sex than 'Fifty Shades'Society overlooks true intimacy when we idolize the pleasure of steamy sex.
- Church Signs of the Week: August 1, 2014GPS; No Tie July; Stop Not Meeting
- The New Catholic Novelist You Need to ReadAn interview with Christopher Beha about his latest novel.
- No Such Thing as 'Other People's Problems'How the church can help develop a 'we' culture for the next generation.
- What We Talk About When We Talk About 'Birth Control'Meaningful debate requires us to define the terms of discussion.
- Water Works: Why Baptism Is EssentialSome churches say Baptism is optional, but the New Testament teaches it is integral to the life of faith.
- HerculesTalk about your therapeutic moral demigods.
- Beyond the Echo Chamber on Gender RolesOur notion of male and female begins with a robust understanding of creation.