February 27Prominent Chinese Christian Convert Accuses Another of Rape
February 26Do Digital Decisions Disciple?
February 25Welcome to the Golden Age of Global Charity
February 24Make New Friends, Keep Texting the Old
February 23How Libya's Martyrs Are Witnessing to Egypt
February 16Are Butterflies a New Creation After All?
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Mar 2,
Christian College Will Auction Rare Bibles To Preserve OthersSome debate whether Gordon College's Vining Collection should stay together.
- Feb 26,
Prominent Advocate for Persecuted Christians Resigns After Sex Assault ConvictionBarnabas Aid defends its work as 'much bigger than one man' after jury rules Patrick Sookhdeo groped employee and intimidated witnesses.
- Feb 25,
One-Third of Audience for Christian Books, Radio, TV, and Movies Is UnchurchedLifeWay/NRB study examines whether Christian media is used for discipleship or evangelism.
- Feb 24,
ISIS Kidnaps 100 Christians in Syria: Prisoner Swap, or Libya-Style Propaganda?(UPDATED) Christian leader: In light of 'barbaric record with the captured, the destiny of these families is a major concern to us.'
- Black Future Month: Why We Choose to Look AheadIn a nation still plagued with injustice, we remember history so we can move forward.
- Morning Roundup 3/3/15Small Groups; Suspect Thy Neighbor; Coming Out as a Christian(The Exchange)
- Por qué no es suficiente con solo saber de JesúsEl día en que leyendo Filipenses me reveló un conocimiento más profundo.
- Are Butterflies a New Creation After All?Their metamorphosis has inspired spiritual metaphors and biological debate for centuries.(BehemothMag.com)
- Liberating Cuba: Why It Is Still a Great IdeaPresident Obama’s call for normalizing relations offers a once-in-a-generation opportunity for Cuban and American churches to strengthen their ties.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- McFarland, USAInspirational sports film mostly hits the mark. But they’ve got the wrong villain.
- Welcome to the Golden Age of Global CharityThanks to innovations in accountability, poverty-fighting efforts are flourishing like never before.