Guest / Limited AccessSubscribe
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Feb 20,
How Pastors Perceive Domestic Violence DifferentlyMost pastors want their churches to be a safe haven, but don’t have a plan to get there.
- Feb 17,
Trump Adviser’s Megachurch Withholds Major Donation from SBCPrestonwood Baptist diverts denominational giving over concerns about Russell Moore’s ERLC.
- Feb 17,
Black, White, and Blue: How Christians Rate the PoliceRace influences views of US law enforcement more than religious tradition—except locally.
- Feb 15,
Refugee Ban Forces World Relief to Lay Off 140 StaffThe evangelical resettlement agency announced it will close five locations.
- Talking with My Kids About DeathHow my husband and I are fumbling through some of the hardest—and holiest—conversations we’ve ever had.
- Introducing the New BGCE Gospel Life PodcastA new short podcast to help you show and share the love of Jesus each week.(The Exchange)
- Cinco 'grande' para líderes de iglesias hispanasNo se crea la mentira de que su congregación no puede hacer grandes cosas para Dios.
- Magi, Wise Men, or Kings? It’s Complicated.Christian tradition finds meaning in each of these mysterious monikers.
- A Psalm for the Refugee Crisis in AmericaWhen our government is wrong, the church responds by doing what is right.
- Boring Church Services Changed My LifeWhile I fought to keep my eyes open, the gospel pressed deep into my heart.
- How Christian Artists Blow the Whistle on Cultural PollutionAn excerpt from ‘Culture Care.’
- There’s No Crying on Social Media!Young adults are desperate not to let peers see any signs of weakness or failure.