Evangelicals bear brunt of Christian deaths.
April 24I Fought the Law
May 01A Pacifism for the Whole Church
April 30Modern 'Monuments Men' Seek to Save Christian History from ISIS
April 29The Morning After the Pentecostal Murders
April 28What to Expect After the Supreme Court’s Marriage Decision
April 27Getting Brutally Honest with God
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Featured Post
Baptist Pastors Won’t Hear Ben Carson after Young Pastors Object(UPDATED) Perry Noble blames Christians who 'love theology more than Jesus' for presidential candidate's withdrawal from conference.
- May 1,
Indonesia Executes Drug Smuggler Whose Faith Inspired Hillsong’s Brian HoustonSydney megachurch pastor communicated with Andrew Chan 'almost every day.'
- Apr 30,
Catching American Sex Offenders OverseasChristian law professor calls for federal international mandated reporting law.
- Apr 30,
Iraqi Christian Leader Denied US VisaSister Diana Momeka’s visit is scrubbed due to refugee status.
- Good Cop, Bad Cop, and the Baltimore I KnewResponding to the recent protests over Freddie Gray’s death.
- Nine Favorite Posts from Thin Places The best of faith, family, disability, and culture as I say goodbye to blogging!(Thin Places)
- ¿La mejor manera de llegar a ser como Jesús? Deje que Jesús llene su visiónUna selección del libro ‘Rejoicing in Christ.’
- I Fought the LawNow I think it’s time to rehabilitate its unsavory reputation.(BehemothMag.com)
- Preacher with a PaintbrushThe first acclaimed black artist shared the gospel without saying a word.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- The Age of AdalineBlake Lively turns in an exquisite performance. The plot, however . . .
- What's the Matter with Cotton Mather?Rick Kennedy rewrites the reputation of a reviled Puritan leader.