The African religious imagination already anticipates Christ.
- Jan 17,
Bolivia Makes Evangelism a Crime
- Jan 12,
Why Chile’s Churches Are Under Attack as Pope Francis Visits
- Jan 10,
Moody Bible President and COO Both Resign, Provost Retires
- Jan 10,
Does 1 Huge New Church in Egypt Make Up for Troubles with 24 Small Ones?
- Hiding the Full Truth from Kids Is Often HealthyAs our children come of age, how do we talk about the brutal realities of a broken world?
- A Look at Notable 2017 PublicationsTEDS President offers his annual list of best books(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- The Contexts for Our CarolsCherished Christmas carols help us to sing with the saints through the ages.
- Baptism Doesn’t Have to Be DivisiveDespite our different methods, we’re all immersed in the same Christ.
- 3 Tips for Hosting an Outstanding Church Dinner or PotluckUse the dinner table like Jesus did.
- ‘Justice League’ Unites Its Heroes to Save an Erratic, Uneven WorldDC’s answer to the MCU wants to show that surrounding darkness can only strengthen heroic light. It only kind of succeeds.
- The Religious Conflict at the Heart of Our Culture WarsHow theological differences over sex have fueled some of the bitterest political fights of the past century and more.