The second time I surrendered to Christ, I was on a dirt road with no memory of how I had arrived there.
September 17Do Christian Schools Produce Good Citizens? The Evidence Says Yes.
September 16Why Can't Men Be Friends?
September 15I Didn’t Marry My Best Friend
September 12Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every Week
September 11Ladies, Put Down That Pink Bible
September 10Should Satan Be Part of Evangelism and Early Discipleship?
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 18,
What Evangelicals Think About Scotland's Independence VoteBritish Christians brace for aftermath and pose deeper questions.
- Sep 17,
Lecrae Brings Reformed Rap to Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight ShowPerformance with The Roots will be the first by a Christian rapper on late-night TV.
- Sep 15,
James MacDonald Asks Forgiveness for Unbiblical Discipline of Harvest Bible Chapel EldersMegachurch pastor confesses board slandered three elders as 'false messengers' last year.
- Sep 12,
Does Islam Encourage Violence More Than Other Religions?New Pew survey examines who says yes and no.
- The Heart of the Gendercide ProblemWhat the church can do to address the issues underlying global violence against women.
- How Grace and Truth Unleash the Contagious Nature of the Gospel: A guest post by Eric MasonGrace and truth both play crucial roles in how the Christian loves others.
- Me and Richard Dawkins--Not That Different After All?The temptation of utilitarianism.
- Life Together, AgainAfter Hobby Lobby, vibrant corporate life is needed more than ever.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- The DropHeaven and hell, redemption and damnation, all in the seedy Brooklyn bar underworld.
- Slow and Steady Builds the ChurchSlick programs and efficient business models are no substitute for the patient work of discipleship. A review of John Pattison and C. Christopher Smith's 'Slow Church.'