January 29I’m a Christian. But I’ve Forgotten How to Belong to the Church.
January 28Duck Dynasty Wife: The More Christians on Reality TV, the Better
January 27Why Your Millennial Outreach Needs a Bit of Bonhoeffer
January 26Should Pastors Stop Signing Civil Marriage Certificates?
January 22Water Is Weird
January 23Tending the 'Stolen' Sheep in Latin America's Booming Bible Belt
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jan 30,
Christian Hostage Kenji Goto’s Fate Uncertain#PrayforKenji effort gains support. But Japan’s pacifist Christians reject expansion of nation’s role in Mideast.
- Jan 30,
Blessed Are the Super Bowl Stars?Like Russell Wilson, most believe God rewards faithful athletes.
- Jan 30,
Canadian Justice: You Can’t Block Lawyers Over Their Alma Mater Banning Gay Sex“This decision isn’t about whether LGBT equality rights are more or less important that the religious freedoms of Evangelical Christians”
- Jan 28,
So Long New York: American Bible Society Heads to PhillyA year after putting its iconic building on the market, ABS exits the Big Apple after nearly two centuries.
- Duck Dynasty Wife: The More Christians on Reality TV, the BetterHow unexpected fame and quirky family has helped Jessica Robertson share her faith.
- 5 Places to Find Your Next Church PlanterSearching for church planters, but aren't sure of the best places to look? Here are a few.(The Exchange)
- Lo siento, TertulianoInvestigaciones recientes ponen a prueba el famoso dicho sobre la iglesia perseguida.
- Water Is WeirdAnd its strange behaviors make life possible.(BehemothMag.com)
- Amnesty Is Not a Dirty WordChristians, of all people, should know that.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- MortdecaiA low-effort movie that’s too bad to get riled up about.
- The Greatest Hits of N. T. WrightWhy his new book is worth reading, even if you know most of the songs by heart.