November 21Medical Missionaries' Ebola Pullback: No More Kent Brantlys?
November 21Forming a Society Worthy of Humans
November 20Over 25,000 Ebola Orphans at Risk
November 19Why You Can't Read Scripture Alone
November 18How Pastors Are Passing the Leadership Baton
November 17How a French Atheist Becomes a Theologian
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Nov 20,
President Obama Cites Exodus on Immigration Reform: 'We Were Strangers Once Too'(UPDATED) Reactions from Sam Rodriguez, Russell Moore, Jenny Yang, Noel Castellanos on Obama's motive vs. method.
- Nov 18,
Pope Francis Learns What Rick Warren, Russell Moore, N. T. Wright Think about Marriage(UPDATED) Warren turns Vatican conference into 'revivalist meeting,' while Moore explains why marriage crosses theological boundaries.
- Nov 17,
Here's What Protestants in 18 Latin American Countries Believe and PracticeNew Pew research identifies who evangelizes most and who believes the prosperity gospel, among many other topics.
- Nov 14,
Kenya Bans New Churches Amid 'Miracle-Faking Spree'After TV exposé, attorney general seeks ways to rein in fake pastors.
- Christine Caine: Would God Give Me Ministry and Marriage?How God multiplies our loves and passions.
- Church Planting Leadership Fellowship November 2014: Dallas, TXCheck out what happened at CPLF November 2014 in Dallas, TX.(The Exchange)
- Sponsored ContentCan Scientists and Evangelical Leaders Work Together?The Perceptions Project is bringing together two groups who rarely have a chance to meet.
- Grace in a Strip BarBeing a friend of sinners with discernment and love.(BehemothMag.com)
- Domestic Neglect: Can You Hear the Silent Screams at Home?Our culture of overwork is creating a crisis.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- RosewaterJon Stewart’s directorial debut tackles torture and “truthiness” in contemporary Iran.
- The Holy Land's Hold on the Christian ImaginationA scholar gets inside the motivations of American believers making the pilgrimage to Israel.