What Chris Hoke’s memoir of ministry to outcasts can teach us about seeing reality in Christ-shaped ways.
March 05What You Probably Don’t Know about ‘The Least of These’
March 04Hannah More: Powerhouse in a Petticoat
March 03Let Kelly Gissendaner Live
March 02LSD, Revolution, Buddhism, Then Jesus
February 27Prominent Chinese Christian Convert Accuses Another of Rape
February 26Do Digital Decisions Disciple?
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Mar 2,
Christian College Will Auction Rare Bibles To Preserve OthersSome debate whether Gordon College's Vining Collection should stay together.
- Feb 26,
Prominent Advocate for Persecuted Christians Resigns After Sex Assault ConvictionBarnabas Aid defends its work as 'much bigger than one man' after jury rules Patrick Sookhdeo groped employee and intimidated witnesses.
- Feb 25,
One-Third of Audience for Christian Books, Radio, TV, and Movies Is UnchurchedLifeWay/NRB study examines whether Christian media is used for discipleship or evangelism.
- Feb 24,
ISIS Kidnaps 100 Christians in Syria: Prisoner Swap, or Libya-Style Propaganda?(UPDATED) Christian leader: In light of 'barbaric record with the captured, the destiny of these families is a major concern to us.'
- Parents: Give Up Your Great ExpectationsEmbracing the imago Dei over childhood milestones.
- Free eBook from The Gospel Project: The Mission of GodBilly Graham, Andrea Mullins, Matt Chandler, Wendy Alsup, and many more share about the mission of God.(The Exchange)
- Lo que las Escrituras y el jazz tienen en comúnResolviendo dos asuntos difíciles sobre la inspiración de la Biblia.
- The Problem of BeautyIt’s a clue that leads us to the most magnificent of places.(BehemothMag.com)
- Let Kelly Gissendaner LiveThe Georgia Department of Corrections has done its job. She should not be executed.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- The Drop BoxIt doesn’t prove that these kids are worthwhile; it just shows that they are, and that's what's beautiful.
- There Are Parables Everywhere You LookWhat Chris Hoke’s memoir of ministry to outcasts can teach us about seeing reality in Christ-shaped ways.