By these scars, we get new life.
March 19The Dance of Suffering and Love
March 27What Christianophobia Looks Like in America
March 26Should Unaccredited Bible Colleges Be Allowed to Grant Degrees?
March 25The Best Way to Become Like Jesus? Let Jesus Fill Your Vision
March 24Beth Moore: When a Big God Escapes Us
March 23Why We're Hooked on Heaven and Hell
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Mar 30,
Supreme Court Lets Ban on Churches in NYC Schools StandBronx Household of Faith gets bad news before Easter Sunday.
- Mar 29,
New Evidence of War Crimes, Genocide against Iraqi Christians, YazidisMore than 100 witnesses come forward detailing 'unspeakable brutality.'
- Mar 27,
Russell Moore and John Perkins Reflect on Racism at ERLC Summit'I could have never known that we would be sitting here together,' said Perkins to fellow Mississippi native.
- Mar 27,
Revisiting Evangelicals' Favorite Same-Sex Marriage LawsIndiana draws criticism while Utah draws praise in latest attempts to balance religious and gay rights.
- The Selfishness of Digital Life ‘On Demand’Tips for helping teens (and ourselves) find balance in high tech world.
- Supreme Court Leaves New York City Ban on Religious Services in Schools in PlaceThe Supreme Court denied hearing the case involving New York City's right to keep religious services out of schools.(The Exchange)
- ¿La mejor manera de llegar a ser como Jesús? Deje que Jesús llene su visiónUna selección del libro ‘Rejoicing in Christ.’
- The Dance of Suffering and LoveWhat to do with our grief for the world.(BehemothMag.com)
- There's Still Power in the BloodRemember when we used to sing about how awesome it is?
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- White GodVisually surreal but thematically muddled, this festival favorite doesn’t quite live up to its hype.
- The Civil War Is More Than a Historical FascinationWhy the clash between North and South remains relevant, 150 years later.