How our congregation found resurrection and hope at the end of its life.
February 20How to Get the DNA of Jesus
March 07An Open Apology to the Local Church
March 06Hacking the Bible
March 05The 160-Year Christian History Behind What's Happening in Ukraine
March 04America Does Not Live by Elite Consensus Alone
March 03Pro Football Was My God
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Mar 10,
Sweden's Pentecostal Megapastor Converts to CatholicismUlf Ekman stuns his Word of Life megachurch in Sunday sermon: He's crossing the Tiber.
- Mar 10,
Israel Blasts Global Evangelical Event in Bethlehem as 'Shameful'Christ at the Checkpoint focuses on just peace in Israel-Palestine conflict.
- Mar 7,
Mars Hill Defends How Mark Driscoll's 'Real Marriage' Became a Bestseller'Unwise' but not 'uncommon or illegal,' $200,000 campaign helped marriage book briefly top New York Times list.
- Mar 7,
Head of World Evangelical Alliance Will Step Down for 'Younger Leadership'After one of longest terms served, Geoff Tunnicliffe will let another lead the 'changing worldwide church' of 600 million evangelicals.
- Raised in a Christian Cult‘Girl at the End of the World’ adds to an important line of ex-fundamentalist survivor stories.
- Morning Roundup 3/11/14Q&A with Burnett and Downey; Pro Football Was My God; McGregor/Mahrouk Conflict
- Sinless Down Syndrome Angels? Or Something Else?A Perfectly Human guest post by author Margot Starbuck
- An Open Apology to the Local ChurchThough much have I attended you, late have I loved you.
- Mourning the Death of a ChurchHow our congregation found resurrection and hope at the end of its life.
- Lament for a Divided ChurchWhy the ecumenical movement keeps working to overcome fraying in the body of Christ.
- Veronica MarsA long time ago, we used to be friends . . .
- America Does Not Live by Elite Consensus AloneAfter World War II, a small cluster of intellectuals determined our cultural values. George Marsden says we need more voices at the table.