A protest song for Syrian refugees and suburban soccer moms.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 29,
What Americans Think of What Evangelicals Think of Religious LibertyHow both sides of the debates over same-sex marriage, transgender bathroom access, and employer-provided contraception feel about each other.
- Sep 28,
Finally: Killers of Malatya Martyrs Sentenced to Life in Turkish PrisonBut Turkish Christians are still 'infuriated.' Here's why.
- Sep 28,
Crossway Reverses Decision to Make ESV Bible Text PermanentAmid much public debate, publisher says strategy for a 'stable' Bible was a 'mistake.'
- Sep 21,
How the Modern Proverbs 31 Woman Uses FacebookStudy finds Christian women use social media differently than other women—and feel differently afterwards.
- Old Hollywood’s Abortion SecretWhat a culture of death tells us about a culture of life.
- The Astonishing Power of Small Churches: Strategic PlacementSmall churches may be the most overlooked, under-appreciated and underutilized asset on earth. But it doesn’t have to stay that way.(Pivot)
- The First in My Family to Graduate CollegeNone of my family graduated from high school. My father was a Cuban musician and my mother was a singer.
- Ministries of Mercy: Mother TeresaShe stirred a generation by touching the untouchables.
- Why Jesus, Not Salvation, Is God’s Greatest Gift to UsWe’re too quick to see the What instead of the Who.
- Church Apps: Distraction or Attraction?How two Georgia churches are using mobile technology to connect to a new generation of churchgoers.
- What Happened When Christian Writers Watched an All-Muslim Movie?Introducing a new series from film critic Jeffrey Overstreet.
- Why the Whole Church Needs Psalm 137, Violent Imagery and AllA protest song for Syrian refugees and suburban soccer moms.