No matter how monotonous, unseen, or ordinary, our jobs can powerfully transform us into Christlikeness.
April 20More Martyrs: ISIS Executes Dozens of Ethiopian Christians in Libya
April 20‘But Jesus Didn’t Say…’
April 16O for 7,000+ Tongues to Meep
April 17The Best Worship Music You Won't Hear on Christian Radio
April 16Rachel Held Evans Returns to Church
April 15Which False Teachings Are Evangelical Christians Most Tempted to Believe In?
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Apr 20,
More Martyrs: ISIS Executes Dozens of Ethiopian Christians in LibyaPropaganda video released the same day Justin Welby arrives in Cairo to honor the previous 21 victims.
- Apr 17,
Muslim Migrants Throw Christians Overboard into MediterraneanReligion involved for first time in common yet deadly sea crossings from Africa to Italy.
- Apr 16,
Died: Billy Ray Hearn, CCM Pioneer Who Discovered Amy Grant, Keith Green, and Steven Curtis ChapmanMichael Card, Twila Paris, and other stars of contemporary Christian music pay tribute to Sparrow Records founder.
- Apr 16,
Having Gay Friends Changes Evangelicals' Minds on Marriage, But Not MoralityLifeWay looks at how many support legal same-sex unions they view as sinful.
- Finding My Place in The Gospel CoalitionWhere do women belong in complementarian organizations?
- Morning Roundup 4/21/15Churches as Financial Hostages; Introverts and Extroverts; Changing the World(The Exchange)
- ¿La mejor manera de llegar a ser como Jesús? Deje que Jesús llene su visiónUna selección del libro ‘Rejoicing in Christ.’
- O for 7,000+ Tongues to MeepIn the beginning was the Word, and the Word birthed many more.(BehemothMag.com)
- There's Still Power in the BloodRemember when we used to sing about how awesome it is?
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- Clouds of Sils MariaA veteran actress plays a veteran actress who's uncomfortably moving into a new world.
- In Defense of 'Worldliness'There’s nothing wrong with enjoying life on earth. But let Augustine offer a caution.