By honoring the gift of food, we honor the body of Christ.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jul 28,
Pro-Life Democrats Struggle with Clinton Challenging Status QuoThe Hyde Amendment joins Johnson Amendment in no longer being sacrosanct.
- Jul 26,
Christians to Science: Leave Our Bodies How God Made ThemPew examines how US religious groups feel about the ways that biomedicine can enhance human abilities.
- Jul 25,
Died: Tim LaHaye, Author Who 'Left Behind' a Long LegacyJerry B. Jenkins: 'Thrilled as I am that he is where he has always wanted to be, his departure leaves a void in my soul.'
- Jul 22,
Trump’s ‘Greatest Contribution to Christianity’: Pastors Preaching PoliticsRepublican nominee pledges to repeal Johnson Amendment. But pastors debate endorsing politicians from pulpits.
- After Childhood Abuse, How Can I Trust Others with My Kids?I equip my daughters to protect themselves and their bodies in ways I didn’t learn to.
- God in Our MidstThere is a pervasive consumerism in the church today.(The Exchange)
- 7 Tips for Seeking Peace with African AmericansRace relations are complicated and understanding goes a long way
- From Jesus to Mary and Back Again: The History of the AnnunciationThe surprising reason it falls during Lent, and why it has been important for fighting heresy and abortion.
- The Burden and Promise of Racial ReconciliationAfter Minnesota, Baton Rouge, and Dallas, can we transcend optimism or despair?
- What Depression Taught Me about My LegacySteve Addison on why unfilled dreams don't have to hinder your ministry.
- EquityA quiet and compelling film about the ethical murkwood of high finance.
- Come Out of Your Gender-Role FoxholesHow men and women can have better conversations about leadership, love, and life together.