Looking to the past provides direction for the current fight for justice.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Feb 12,
Lawsuit Claims Gospel for Asia Misused Most Donations to 10/40 WindowGFA: 'We will respond accordingly and transparently' once class-action allegations are studied.
- Feb 11,
Why Pope Francis and Patriarch Kirill Will Make Christian History in Cuba TomorrowISIS persecution of Christians prompts first meeting between Catholic and Orthodox primates since 1054.
- Feb 6,
Wheaton College, Larycia Hawkins to ‘Part Ways’Provost says he asked tenured professor for forgiveness, withdrew termination process.
- Feb 5,
What to Give Up for Lent 2016? Consider Twitter's Top Ideas(UPDATED) Charting how Lenten abstinence has changed over time, as 2016 data comes in.
- Bring Back Blind DatingOnline matches put the pressure on us, while setups offer a sense of community support.
- Amplifying Evangelism—The Future of Outreach and Mission(The Exchange)
- Todo cristiano es un votante prejuiciosoTres factores además de la fe que forman nuestra política.
- Funeral for a Feathered Friend Researchers are discovering why crows gather when one of them dies. Are they mourning or just learning?(BehemothMag.com)
- Why Donald Trump Threatens to Trump the GospelThere is something more important than our views of the controversial candidate.
- No, Prayer Isn’t Really a ConversationEven in the New Testament, talking with God is mostly unilateral. But he does answer.
- JoyThe film is uneven, but Joy knows just who she is.
- An Ambassador to the ‘Spiritual but Not Religious’Why David Dark thinks it’s a mistake to reject the R-word.