- Jan 22,
Bolivia’s President Revokes Evangelism Restrictions
- Jan 19,
The Year Science Took Over the Pro-Life Movement
- Jan 19,
It’s Official: Trump Turns HHS from Pro-Life Antagonist to Advocate
- Jan 18,
Luis Palau Reveals Stage 4 Lung Cancer, Asks for Prayer
- How Poetry Might Change the Pro-Life DebateThe moral imagination of literature speaks volumes.
- Why I Won’t Be The Lead Pastor At Cornerstone Any More – But I'm Not LeavingPastoral transition is one of the most dangerous times in a congregation’s life. We need to get better at it.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- The Contexts for Our CarolsCherished Christmas carols help us to sing with the saints through the ages.
- One Does Not Simply Leave EvangelicalismWe agree: It’s a broken word describing broken people in a broken movement. It’s still Good News.
- 3 Tips for Hosting an Outstanding Church Dinner or PotluckUse the dinner table like Jesus did.
- ‘Justice League’ Unites Its Heroes to Save an Erratic, Uneven WorldDC’s answer to the MCU wants to show that surrounding darkness can only strengthen heroic light. It only kind of succeeds.
- The Religious Conflict at the Heart of Our Culture WarsHow theological differences over sex have fueled some of the bitterest political fights of the past century and more.