Second study examines what Americans believe about 47 theological statements.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 21,
How the Modern Proverbs 31 Woman Uses FacebookStudy finds Christian women use social media differently than other women—and feel differently afterwards.
- Sep 19,
Christian Radio Is Booming (If You Live 3.5 Miles Away)Four out of five listeners are tuning in for the same reason.
- Sep 16,
The First Country to Officially Defend Christians Persecuted by ISISHungary has drawn criticism for favoring Christian over Muslim refugees from Syria and Iraq.
- Sep 15,
Nicaragua Heeds Evangelicals (Not Catholics) on Missionary RestrictionsChurch leaders disagreed on whether new regulations were problematic.
- Old Hollywood’s Abortion SecretWhat a culture of death tells us about a culture of life.
- 100 Episodes on Church Planting and MultisiteEd Stetzer, Todd Adkins, and Daniel Im have answered over a hundred listener-submitted church planting questions.(The Exchange)
- The First in My Family to Graduate CollegeNone of my family graduated from high school. My father was a Cuban musician and my mother was a singer.
- Ministries of Mercy: Mother TeresaShe stirred a generation by touching the untouchables.
- Why Jesus, Not Salvation, Is God’s Greatest Gift to UsWe’re too quick to see the What instead of the Who.
- When Charles Stanley’s Marriage Ended, Prayer Was His LifelineEven after 40 years of ministry, the Southern Baptist luminary still starts and ends every day on his knees.
- What Happened When Christian Writers Watched an All-Muslim Movie?Introducing a new series from film critic Jeffrey Overstreet.
- When Modern Medicine Becomes a False GodA doctor reflects on what healthcare can—and can’t—accomplish.