How a generation of children, sexually abused overseas, aims to protect others before it happens.
March 11Mourning the Death of a Church
February 20How to Get the DNA of Jesus
March 07An Open Apology to the Local Church
March 06Hacking the Bible
March 05The 160-Year Christian History Behind What's Happening in Ukraine
March 04America Does Not Live by Elite Consensus Alone
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Mar 11,
$600,000 Stolen from Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church OfferingMegachurch 'heartbroken' but working closely with police on investigation.
- Mar 10,
Sweden's Pentecostal Megapastor Converts to CatholicismUlf Ekman stuns his Word of Life megachurch in Sunday sermon: He's crossing the Tiber.
- Mar 10,
Israel Blasts Global Evangelical Event in Bethlehem as 'Shameful'Christ at the Checkpoint focuses on just peace in Israel-Palestine conflict.
- Mar 7,
Mars Hill Defends How Mark Driscoll's 'Real Marriage' Became a Bestseller'Unwise' but not 'uncommon or illegal,' $200,000 campaign helped marriage book briefly top New York Times list.
- Raised in a Christian Cult‘Girl at the End of the World’ adds to an important line of ex-fundamentalist survivor stories.
- Morning Roundup 3/12/14Bill O'Reilly on Turning the Other Cheek; Controversial Boy Scout Photo; Christians in the Spotlight
- Sinless Down Syndrome Angels? Or Something Else?A Perfectly Human guest post by author Margot Starbuck
- An Open Apology to the Local ChurchThough much have I attended you, late have I loved you.
- Fracking Isn't a Four-Letter WordWhy Christians should reconsider the oft-misunderstood drilling practice.
- Lament for a Divided ChurchWhy the ecumenical movement keeps working to overcome fraying in the body of Christ.
- The Wind RisesMiyazaki's farewell film is above all an elegy for the impermanence of beauty, art, love, and ultimately life itself.
- America Does Not Live by Elite Consensus AloneAfter World War II, a small cluster of intellectuals determined our cultural values. George Marsden says we need more voices at the table.