Michael Horton's message to restless believers: Stay put, and build the church.
September 30Powers in the Hood
September 29The Bible Is More Than a 'Mystery'
September 26My Top 5 Books for Political Leaders
September 25The Right Way to Think About Giving to the Poor
September 22Third Culture
September 23Working For Justice Will Make You Uncomfortable
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Oct 1,
What Americans Pray For and Against (Per Max Lucado's LifeWay Survey)Research reveals top topics and how often people say prayers are answered.
- Sep 29,
Chuck Smith's Daughter Sues Calvary Chapel over Founder's Last Days(UPDATED) Children reportedly divided on allegations over who should control megachurch pastor's sermons.
- Sep 29,
T. D. Jakes Threatens To Sue Rappers for Sampling His SermonMegachurch pastor's unauthorized appearance in Jeezy’s 'Holy Ghost' remix is latest debate over intellectual property rights of pastors.
- Sep 26,
U.S. Visited by Only Politician Ever Banned Over Religious Freedom Violations: India's ModiMeanwhile, Indian Christians prepare to protest persecution surge from prime minister's first 100 days in office.
- Careful What You Click ForA call to steward our page views well.
- Small Groups and the Transformed LifeWhat do transformational small groups look like, and how do we make our groups more effective?
- Why Men Should Read Sheryl Sandberg's Lean InChange depends upon women and men working together to transform the social structures of work and family life.
- Why ISIS Must Be StoppedBut no special pleading on behalf of Christians is required.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- Believe MeChristian satire is hard to do well, especially in a movie. But this one gets it right.
- The Case Against 'Radical' ChristianityMichael Horton's message to restless believers: Stay put, and build the church.