We are united with a Christ who seems not to have done much of note for most of his life.
October 17Was Driscoll's Board a Problem?
October 16What the Church Should Look Like
October 16How Boko Haram's Murders and Kidnappings Are Changing Nigeria's Churches
October 15Nancy Writebol: Ebola Is a Spiritual Battle
October 14Facing ISIS, Middle Eastern Evangelicals Exchange Strategies
October 13Hong Kong Christians Lead Protests for Democracy
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Oct 17,
Houston Drops Sermons from SubpoenasOpponents still question relevance of pastor info to their case.
- Oct 17,
Asia Bibi's Death Sentence Upheld by Lahore High CourtSupreme Court appeal likely to delay outcome for 3 more years
- Oct 16,
Patrick Henry College President Resigns Amid Board DisagreementWalker: "The Board and I have simply decided that sometimes it is best to agree to disagree."
- Oct 8,
CCCU Settles Lawsuit with Fired Former President'Philosophical differences over leadership approach' cited as why Council for Christian Colleges and Universities and Edward O. Blews Jr. 'parted ways.'
- What Does It Mean to Be Black-ish?How “exceptional” African Americans still bolster our stereotypes.
- Strategy Matters: The Importance of Strategic Thinking in the Church (Part 2)Strategy matters, even when it comes to something like sermon prep.
- Elevando Nuestros EstándaresEs tiempo de tomar una postura juntos y Elevar Nuestros Estándares de educación.
- A Mysterious (and Beautiful) TapestryHow Ecosystems help us recall the inner life of the Trinity(TheBehemothMag.com)
- Why ISIS Must Be StoppedBut no special pleading on behalf of Christians is required.
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- FuryWhat if war isn’t hell? What if it’s purgatory?
- The Case Against 'Radical' ChristianityMichael Horton's message to restless believers: Stay put, and build the church.