That's the mystery the Gender Parity Project, whose results debut this weekend, sets out to solve.
September 18A Sobering Mercy
September 17Do Christian Schools Produce Good Citizens? The Evidence Says Yes.
September 16Why Can't Men Be Friends?
September 15I Didn’t Marry My Best Friend
September 12Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every Week
September 11Ladies, Put Down That Pink Bible
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Sep 18,
What Evangelicals Think About Scotland's Independence Vote(UPDATED) After narrow "No" vote, Scottish evangelicals say churches will take lead in building the 'new Scotland.'
- Sep 17,
Lecrae Brings Reformed Rap to Jimmy Fallon’s Tonight Show(UPDATED) Performance with The Roots was the first by a Christian rapper on late-night TV.
- Sep 15,
James MacDonald Asks Forgiveness for Unbiblical Discipline of Harvest Bible Chapel EldersMegachurch pastor confesses board slandered three elders as 'false messengers' last year.
- Sep 12,
Does Islam Encourage Violence More Than Other Religions?New Pew survey examines who says yes and no.
- Ian and Larissa Murphy: Trusting God through Traumatic Brain InjuryA viral video made their marriage famous, and now, their story continues.
- We Need a New Way to Credential PastorsFor the sake of Kingdom work and church planting, we may want to consider a new way to credential pastors.
- How to Steward the Power of MarriageWhat family breakdown and spiritual friendship have taught me about the family of God.
- Life Together, AgainAfter Hobby Lobby, vibrant corporate life is needed more than ever.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- The DropHeaven and hell, redemption and damnation, all in the seedy Brooklyn bar underworld.
- Slow and Steady Builds the ChurchSlick programs and efficient business models are no substitute for the patient work of discipleship. A review of John Pattison and C. Christopher Smith's 'Slow Church.'