How evangelical scientists square their place in the global movement.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Apr 21,
Blasphemy Blocks Re-Election of Indonesia’s Only Christian Governor
- Apr 20,
Russia Bans Jehovah's Witnesses as Extremists
- Apr 20,
Here’s the Million-Dollar Answer to How Persecuted Christians Persevere
- Apr 19,
ISIS Attacks Major Christian Monastery in Egypt
- When ‘You’re Pregnant’ Feels Like Bad NewsHow can the church help those who are grieving motherhood?
- Modeling the Ministry Success of JesusWhy do we expect to be welcomed and cheered in our communities?(The Exchange)
- The Secret of the Roman Arch in Pastoral LeadershipThe advantages that come from including lay people in the pastoral ministry should give us pause.Leer en español
- The Forgotten Final Resting Place of William BordenThe most influential missionary of the early 20th century never made it to the mission field.
- What to Make of Donald Trump’s SoulAnd how that might shape our response to his presidency.
- We Are Called to Be Faithful, Not SuccessfulAs my pastorate crumbled around me, I learned what God truly expects of us.
- When ‘Mass Effect Andromeda’ Bombed, I Had to Rethink HumilityWatching a beloved video game franchise crash and burn challenged my gut reaction to disappointment.
- On Immigration, Welcoming the Stranger Is Only One Piece of the PuzzleWhy Christians should support reforms that recognize both the dignity of immigrants and the rule of law.