As more women top the charts, their Christian counterparts struggle to break through.
August 27The Wrong Kind of Christian
August 26Can You See Too Much Jesus in the Bible?
August 25How Theologians Have Failed Asian Christians—and How They Can Do Better
August 22How Gaza’s Christians View the Hamas-Israeli Conflict
August 21We Need More Than Liturgy
August 20The Spiritual Blessings of Seeking Solitude
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Aug 28,
One of Largest Christian Colleges Decides Divorcing President Can Keep His JobAlma mater of Ebola doctor Kent Brantly believes in 'covenant of marriage' but also 'power of grace.'
- Aug 28,
Nine Current Mars Hill Pastors Tell Mark Driscoll To Step Down from All Ministry(UPDATED) While megachurch's rules 'greatly restrict our authority, we believe we must act like elders none-the-less,' write 9 of 65 pastors.
- Aug 27,
Israel’s Christian Schools Threaten Strike over Government's 'Oppressive Steps''Don’t stop us from carrying on our mission,' say 50 schools as Jewish state slashes support.
- Aug 27,
Major Missions Agency Picks 'Radical' New PresidentMegachurch pastor David Platt is now the younger face of the Southern Baptist Convention's International Mission Board.
- How Natural Family Planning Shaped My View of SexA more intensive method of birth control reminded me that it’s God who’s in control.
- Revisiting the Fundamentals and the Importance of AssessmentSelf-assessment can be difficult, but self-awareness is too important to ignore.
- Want to Be Multiethnic? Get Ready For DiscomfortLiving out the gospel ideal of reconciled community proved far more difficult, and wonderful, than we ever expected.
- Life Together, AgainAfter Hobby Lobby, vibrant corporate life is needed more than ever.
- What the New Majority-Minority Public Schools Mean for ChristiansThe issue isn’t 'leave or stay' but 'how to serve.'
- Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every WeekIt's a meal that often divides us. It needn't be that way.
- Life After BethDon't ask too many questions of this zombie movie.
- How Theologians Have Failed Asian Christians—and How They Can Do BetterRather than forcing “elite” agendas upon grassroots believers, says Simon Chan, we need to take their concerns seriously.