The Nebraska senator wants parents to get serious about shepherding kids into responsible adulthood.
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- May 26,
Terrorists Kill 26 Christians on Church Bus Trip to Popular Monastery
- May 23,
Shame, Guilt, and Fear: What 1,000 Americans Avoid Most
- May 19,
ICE Deports Christian Who Fled Persecution Back to Indonesia
- May 19,
Lutherans Remember the Reformation Where Germany Committed Genocide
- Pew: Black Protestants Show Strongest Support for Paid Maternity LeaveA look into Christian views on paid leave and how the church can help new parents.
- Why Some Great Churches Never Impact Their CommunityYour church has the world's greatest treasure. Don’t hide it behind layers of misdirection and insider lingo, daring people to find it.(Pivot)
- El ministerio de mujeres no es sólo para “hermanas”Las mujeres jóvenes, casadas o solteras, necesitan un lugar en la mesa junto a las mujeres mayores en la iglesia.Leer en español
- This Black Pastor Led a White Church—in 1788The remarkable tenure and steadfast faithfulness of Lemuel Haynes.
- What to Make of Donald Trump’s SoulAnd how that might shape our response to his presidency.
- Our Top 9 Resources on CallingHere's help to understand God's voice, to live it out, and to help others do the same.
- In ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,’ Big Questions Take a Backseat to PunchlinesWhile the high-spirited superhero sequel brings back the laughs, it occasionally loses sight of its own cosmic ideas.
- Sarah Ruden’s Rebellion Against Our ‘Just the Facts’ BiblesHow her approach to translation recovers the emotion and artistry of God’s Word.