May 04Nepal Christians Return to Worship after Earthquake Turns Churches into Tombs
April 24I Fought the Law
May 01A Pacifism for the Whole Church
April 30Modern 'Monuments Men' Seek to Save Christian History from ISIS
April 29The Morning After the Pentecostal Murders
April 28What to Expect After the Supreme Court’s Marriage Decision
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Featured Post
Baptist Pastors Won’t Hear Ben Carson after Young Pastors Object(UPDATED) Perry Noble blames Christians who 'love theology more than Jesus' for presidential candidate's withdrawal from conference.
- May 1,
Indonesia Executes Drug Smuggler Whose Faith Inspired Hillsong’s Brian HoustonSydney megachurch pastor communicated with Andrew Chan 'almost every day.'
- Apr 30,
Catching American Sex Offenders OverseasChristian law professor calls for federal international mandated reporting law.
- Apr 30,
Iraqi Christian Leader Denied US VisaSister Diana Momeka’s visit is scrubbed due to refugee status.
- The Dumbing-Down of BraveReal courage is more than a cute catchphrase.
- The State of the Evangelical Church: My Interview with Modern Reformation MagazineWhat does the evangelical church in America currently look like? Where is it going?(The Exchange)
- Trabajo aburrido: Bueno para el almaNo importa lo monótono, desapercibido, u ordinario que sea, nuestro trabajo puede transformarnos poderosamente haciéndonos semejantes a Cristo.
- I Fought the LawNow I think it’s time to rehabilitate its unsavory reputation.(BehemothMag.com)
- Preacher with a PaintbrushThe first acclaimed black artist shared the gospel without saying a word.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- Far From the Madding CrowdA ham-handed treatment of Hardy's Victorian novel that does the feminist inspiration for the film a frustrating disservice.
- A Pacifism for the Whole ChurchWhatever your stance on war, Ron Sider’s defense of nonviolence can open your imagination to new possibilities for promoting peace.