July 09It Takes More Than a Swank Coffee Shop to Reach Millennials
July 08Carys Parker, Raised Entirely Aboard Mercy Ships, Drops Anchor
July 07What Sermon Illustrations Should Be Banned From Pulpits?
July 03America's Founding May Not Have Been Christian, but It Sure Wasn't Anti-Christian
July 02Meet the Non-Christians Who Take the Bible Literally, Word for Word
July 0133 Under 33
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Jul 10,
Militants Take Over Christian University in UkraineInsurgents gain control as thousands flee the city of Donetsk.
- Jul 9,
Brazilian Evangelists See World Cup OpportunityThe evangelicals who make up nearly one-quarter of the country’s population bring faith to the frenzy.
- Jul 3,
Christian Worshippers Latest Targets in Nigerian ViolenceTerrorist group Boko Haram has killed more than 2,000 this year.
- Jul 3,
Lecrae v. Katy Perry: Christian Rappers Sue Pop StarChristian hip-hop artists claim pop queen’s “witchcraft” hit ripped off their song.
- Faith UnsettledPushing beyond the easy-believism of evangelicalism.
- Morning Roundup 7/10/14Mystery Shoppers at Church; ECPA Publishers and Homosexuality; Sabbath
- Three Articles on Family Worth Reading This WeekWeekly Roundup 7.10.14
- Developing a 'We' CultureYouth problems are our problems.
- Fatherhood's Call to DutyA love that knows its responsibilities.
- An Explosion of JoyWhat it means to be the apostolic church.
- Life ItselfA heartfelt, clear-eyed tribute to Roger Ebert - and the form he pushed forward.
- America's Founding May Not Have Been Christian, but It Sure Wasn't Anti-ChristianAn atheist philosopher ignores religion’s place in Revolutionary America.