Why the clash between North and South remains relevant, 150 years later.
April 23Messianic Judaism Flourishes in Holocaust Towns
April 22Why the Time Is Ripe for Pro-Life Reform
April 21Boring Work: Good for the Soul
April 20More Martyrs: ISIS Executes Dozens of Ethiopian Christians in Libya
April 20‘But Jesus Didn’t Say…’
April 16O for 7,000+ Tongues to Meep
GleaningsImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Apr 24,
Baptist Pastors Won’t Hear Ben Carson after Young Pastors ObjectConcerns over theology and politics lead likely presidential candidate to back out of major Southern Baptist conference.
- Apr 24,
Turkish and Armenian Christians Reconcile on Genocide AnniversaryTelevised prayers at Yerevan memorial cap an unprecedented effort at forgiveness.
- Apr 24,
Evangelicals Unite as Mennonites Mull How to Keep Peace over SexualityConservatives announce alternative to Mennonite Church USA: Evana.
- Apr 23,
Atheists Outnumber Southern Baptists in US MilitaryYet Southern Baptists still provide by far the most chaplains.
- A Hidden Opportunity in Your ChurchHow Christ-centered hospitality can help families affected by autism.
- Church Signs of the Week: April 24, 2015Man Riding Donkey; Special Music; Watch(The Exchange)
- ¿La mejor manera de llegar a ser como Jesús? Deje que Jesús llene su visiónUna selección del libro ‘Rejoicing in Christ.’
- O for 7,000+ Tongues to MeepIn the beginning was the Word, and the Word birthed many more.(BehemothMag.com)
- Preacher with a PaintbrushThe first acclaimed black artist shared the gospel without saying a word.
- Why You Can't Read Scripture AloneStudying the Bible in light of the Great Tradition.
- Child 44How to muddle a promising historical adaptation: a mini-masterclass.
- What's the Matter with Cotton Mather?Rick Kennedy rewrites the reputation of a reviled Puritan leader.