Help & Info
Christianity Today magazine, published by Christianity Today, provides evangelical thought leaders a sense of community, coherence, and direction through thoughtful, biblical commentary on issues and through careful, caring reporting of the news.
- I'm having problems with my login.
- I have not received a receipt for my subscription.
- How do I obtain a back issue of a magazine?
- How do I do I update my credit card information?
- How can I manage my subscription?
- How do I write for CT?
- I can't access articles on the ChristianityToday.com website even though I have a subscription.
- I did not receive the last issue in the mail or my copy was damaged in the mail.
- What is included in my CT subscription (Subscriber Benefits)?
- How can I access all that is available on ChristianityToday.com?
- I received an issue of Christianity Today but I'm not a subscriber. Why did I receive this?
- Do I have online access with my subscription?
- I accidentally subscribed for a different term than what I meant to. Can I get my subscription changed? (Ex: 2 years instead of 1 year)
- How do I remove auto-renewal from my subscription so I can renew on my own time?
- How do I gain permission to reprint an article from Christianity Today?
- What can I find on ChristianityToday.com?
- Best ways to follow Christianity Today magazine
- Is my credit card information secure?
Top Story March 31, 2023Resisting the Impulse of Self-Optimization
In Lent, we realign our identity in Christ and recover our sense of being loved into existence by our Creator.
Enter The Vault
Browse our Full Library of online archives, including past issues of CT magazine.Access the Archives