- Jul 15,
No Matter Where You Are, Religious Freedom Is Getting Worse
- Jul 12,
Korean Megachurches Debate If Pastors’ Kids Can Inherit Pulpits
- Jul 12,
The Christian CBD Changes Its Name
- Jul 8,
Amazon Sold $240K of ‘Liturgy of the Ordinary’ Fakes, Publisher Says
- Why ‘Let Go and Let God’ Is My LifelineTrusting in the Lord has made my life both easier and harder.
- Why We Have To Talk About Church SizeLet’s ask the questions that need to be asked, and offer honest, grace-filled answers that tell us what we need to know.(Pivot)
- What Psychology Offers Christians Amid Political PolarizationScholars describe the difficulties and benefits of humility, but Christ offers an example.
- Irenaeus of LyonPassionate Apologist to the Gnostics
- Paul Says to ‘Be Filled with the Spirit.’ How Do We Obey a Passive Verb?Perhaps a sailing analogy will help clear up the confusion.
- My Most Reliable Ministry Tool: Keeping My Mouth ShutIn a world of noise, people need us to listen with God’s ears.
- The Temptations of Evangelical WorshipIt’s not about manufacturing positive religious feelings.
- Drilling for Oil, Contending for TruthA historian shows how the pursuit of God and “black gold” went hand in hand—and how it changed the shape of American Christianity.