Efforts to unite Christianity’s branches bear fruit.
- Jun 22,
Guess Who’s Coming to Church: Multiracial Congregations Triple Among Protestants
- Jun 21,
Harold Smith to Retire as CEO of Christianity Today
- Jun 21,
Global Religious Freedom Takes Its Biggest Hit in Over a Decade
- Jun 19,
Nicaraguan Unrest Squashes Summer Missions
- 4 Ways to Share God’s Love in SummertimeThe “Ordinary Time” of summer invites us to give the extraordinary Good News.
- Park Farthest Away: 5 Simple Pastoral Habits To Defy Our “Me First” CultureLeadership is an opportunity to serve. Anyone who doesn’t see it that way is not a leader, just a boss.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- How Sunday School Sparked Revival in Egypt's Oldest ChurchInspired by Western missionaries, a humble Coptic cleric gave new life to the ancient church through education.
- Heard the One About the Jewish Man, the Roman Demon, and the Gentile Pigs?Exploring the multiple meanings behind a New Testament “political cartoon.”
- When Church Gets Sidelined by Youth SportsPastors need a game plan for discipling over-committed families.
- Love Thy Neighbor as Mister Rogers DidA new documentary shows how a gentle Presbyterian minister turned TV inside out.
- You Can’t Have Racial Justice Without a Bloody CrossJonathan Wilson-Hartgrove’s necessary rebuke on race rests on a sadly truncated gospel.