- Dec 10,
The Top Bible Verses of 2018 Don’t Come from Jesus or Paul
- Dec 5,
Dutch Asylum Service Nears 1,000 Hours, With Evangelicals’ Support
- Dec 5,
At President Bush’s Funeral, Michael W. Smith Honors His ‘Friend Forever’
- Nov 27,
Can Christians Drink Alcohol? Here’s What 1,000 Protestant Churchgoers Think
- What Advent Waiting Means for SinglesIn the midst of relational uncertainty, this season invites me to savor God’s goodness.
- 4 Principles To Get (And Give) Better FeedbackIf we want better feedback, we can’t just be open to it, we have to ask for it. Regularly and honestly.(Pivot)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Mothers of the ReformationThese early Protestant women saw Luther’s priesthood of all believers as reason to write and teach the Reformation.
- Where We Got It WrongCT’s greatest essays of old still speak today. But on civil rights, we failed our readers.
- Ministry Lessons from the Life of Eugene Peterson9 church leaders share what they learned through his books, letters, and friendship.
- ‘Kim’s Convenience’ Isn’t Just Another Family SitcomThe Netflix show offers a fresh way of looking at both Christians and immigrants.
- Paul Got a Personal Preview of the Judgment DayWhich is one reason “the day of the Lord” figured so prominently in his letters.