The former megachurch pastor asks today’s churches to measure their practices against the New Testament standard.
- Sep 25,
Azusa Pacific Okays Gay Romance (But Not Sex and Marriage)
- Sep 25,
Hillsong: ‘What a Beautiful Name’ for a New Denomination Spanning ‘Oceans’
- Sep 20,
Evangelicals Argue Against US Reducing Refugees to 30,000
- Sep 19,
One Body, Many Parts: The Crucial Role of the ‘Faith-Based FEMA’ After Florence
- How Mothers (and Others) Minister in Disrupted SpacesChrist's kingdom work involved detours. Can we follow his model?
- The Problem with Sacred SpacesAny space can, and does, become sacred when it’s animated by God’s presence and activity through the lives of a submitted people.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Jesus Befriended Prostitutes. So This Victorian-Era Woman Did Too.Josephine Butler’s faith prompted her to challenge the status quo of her day.
- When God Makes Sunbeams Collide with Waterfall SprayRainbows signify something more than a post-Flood peace offering.
- 7 Ideas for Improving Bible Engagement in Your ChurchHow to encourage a deeper experience of Scripture.
- Onward Christian SuperheroesTwo of Netflix’s Marvel heroes arise out of their respective Christian cultures.
- Mr. Rogers Had a Dangerous SideUnderneath the gentle smile and neighborly manner, he was driven by anger at the way the world treated children.