- Oct 18,
Billy Graham Center Explains Survey on Evangelical Trump Voters
- Oct 17,
Sparing Nineveh: US Pledges $300 Million So Iraq’s Christians Can Return Home
- Oct 16,
Christian, What Do You Believe? Probably a Heresy About Jesus, Says Survey
- Oct 15,
Leah Sharibu Inspires Nigeria’s Christians, Faces Execution by Boko Haram
- What the Kavanaugh Saga Says About Our View of SinOur political loyalties often prevent us from thinking biblically about the human condition.
- How To Start Training Your Church Leaders To Become Equippers, Not Just DoersA simple, practical first step to help you or your team start building a team.(Pivot)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Jesus Befriended Prostitutes. So This Victorian-Era Woman Did Too.Josephine Butler’s faith prompted her to challenge the status quo of her day.
- What to Do About Persecution in ChinaOur most effective weapon against injustice is carried and concealed in our hearts.
- When Pastors Are Sexual Abuse SurvivorsChildhood trauma can sabotage ministry in sinister ways.
- The Unexplored Faith in Ken Burns’s ‘The Mayo Clinic’Film relates the role of faith in the prestigious hospital founding but remains quiet about patients’ own beliefs.
- The ‘Whole’ in Our GospelHas "holistic mission" won the missiological battle? Its champions say so, but their boast might be premature.