News & ReportingImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Featured Post
George Floyd Left a Gospel Legacy in HoustonEspañolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文Indonesian繁体中文
- Jun 3,
Can Churches Reopen Like Businesses? In Minnesota, Yes. In Nevada, No.
- Jun 2,
Trump Makes Surprise Visit at Historic Church Near White House
- Jun 2,
George Floyd Protests Mark a Turning Point for Minneapolis Evangelicals
- Judea, Suburbia, to the Ends of the EarthSuburban America is a strategic mission field.
- Race, Gospel, and Justice, Part 3: Esau McCaulley on the Bible and HistoryA holistic Christian discipleship addresses our personal morality, our need for fidelity to the one true God, and the need for Christians as a part of our witness to the coming kingdom to push back upon the systems of oppression.(The Exchange)
- Do We Really Love God’s Law?The Old Testament doesn't contradict New Testament ethics. It clarifies them.
- The Synod of Dort Was Protestantism’s Biggest DebateWhy Arminians and Reformers squared off 400 years ago.
- You Are What You SweepWhy being made of dust is both terrifying and encouraging.
- How Are Pastors Handling Ungathered Worship?Six church leaders share about their adaptations, innovations, and frustrations as they respond to COVID-19.
- What’s Up with the Ascension?Seated at the right hand of God, what’s Jesus doing up there?
- Amid the Stresses and Strains of Higher Education, Christian Study Centers Are ThrivingHow a postwar evangelical movement to unite mind and heart spread to campuses across the country.