This Valentine’s Day, some of us are called to love unbelieving wives and husbands.
News & ReportingImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Feb 14,
Even for Christians, Trump Has Become a Dating Deal-Breaker
- Feb 11,
Christian College Grads Care More About Helping, Less About Money
- Feb 11,
Google, Tyson, and Target Rank as Top Corporations for Religious Inclusion
- Feb 10,
SBC Recalls ‘Year of Waking Up’ Since Abuse Investigation
- Judea, Suburbia, to the Ends of the EarthSuburban America is a strategic mission field.
- Prayer for the Week(Jesus Creed)
- What If We Don’t Have to Choose Between Evolution and Adam and Eve?How insights from genealogy can help change the terms of a contentious debate.
- The Synod of Dort Was Protestantism’s Biggest DebateWhy Arminians and Reformers squared off 400 years ago.
- On MLK Day, Be Still and ListenHearing each other is a miracle. We need to practice receiving it as such.
- Here Come the Skinny CowsFour reasons tithes and offerings are about to drop dramatically.
- My Husband Is Deconstructing His Faith. How Do I Journey with Him?This Valentine’s Day, some of us are called to love unbelieving wives and husbands.
- Are Nationalism and Populism the Cure for What Ails the West?The “strong gods” of old are knocking at the door. We ought to be wary of letting them inside.