A nonprofit helps even modestly sized congregations take on their neighbors’ unpaid bills.
- Aug 19,
Planned Parenthood Drops Title X Funding Over Abortion
- Aug 19,
Study: Babylon Bee’s Satire Gets Shared by People Who Think It’s Real
- Aug 16,
Southwestern Distances Itself from Paige Patterson in Sex Abuse Lawsuit
- Aug 14,
Methodists Cancel Plans for First Big Meeting Outside US
- Why Niceness Weakens Our WitnessI can’t follow Christ and also succeed at being nice.
- Celebrating The Essential Role Of The Historically Small ChurchLet’s help today’s small churches be as great as yesterday’s small churches.(Pivot)
- Are You Close to God? Your Answer Affects How You Read ScriptureWomen tend to feel more connected to God. But a new study says that both men and women who seek spiritual intimacy view the Bible more literally.
- Irenaeus of LyonPassionate Apologist to the Gnostics
- Celebrate Sexual Ethics; Don’t Apologize for ThemWe can take pride and joy in the historic, biblical view of human sexuality.
- Bonhoeffer Convinced Me to Abandon My DreamHis words challenged everything I had learned about pastoral vision.
- I Was a Violent Klansman Who Deserved to DieYet at the height of my segregationist fervor, God showed me mercy.
- Why Christians Have a Knack for Boundary-Crossing FriendshipsThroughout history, believers have taken risks of love for the sake of the kingdom.