Other than God and people, they’re the most mentioned living thing in the Bible.
- Oct 15,
Leah Sharibu Inspires Nigeria’s Christians, Faces Execution by Boko Haram
- Oct 15,
Gordon-Conwell Appoints Acclaimed Fuller Missiologist as Next President
- Oct 14,
Eugene Peterson Enters Hospice Care
- Oct 12,
Free at Last: Andrew Brunson Released by Turkey After Two Years
- How to Stay Married When You’re Stuck Between Needy Teens and Aging ParentsWhen my father fell ill, these three tools helped sustain my faith—and my marriage.
- Faithfulness: God's Goals + Ordinary Actions = Extraordinary ResultsIt’s great to dream big dreams. It’s greater to be consistent in the small, mundane tasks that make those dreams possible.(Pivot)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Jesus Befriended Prostitutes. So This Victorian-Era Woman Did Too.Josephine Butler’s faith prompted her to challenge the status quo of her day.
- When God Makes Sunbeams Collide with Waterfall SprayRainbows signify something more than a post-Flood peace offering.
- When Pastors Are Sexual Abuse SurvivorsChildhood trauma can sabotage ministry in sinister ways.
- The Unexplored Faith in Ken Burns’s ‘The Mayo Clinic’Film relates the role of faith in the prestigious hospital founding but remains quiet about patients’ own beliefs.
- Walker Percy: The Hopeful DystopianThe novelist’s darkly satirical lessons remain stubbornly relevant, no matter the news cycle.