Why collapsing cities and towns need something more than a better economy or a bigger government.
- Sep 17,
Young Life Voted Off Campus at Duke
- Sep 12,
Evangelicals Who Distrust Muslims Likely Don’t Know Muslims
- Sep 10,
Pastor and Mental Health Advocate Jarrid Wilson Dies by Suicide
- Sep 7,
Benny Hinn Renounces His Selling of God’s Blessings. Critics Want More.
- What Majority-World Missions Really Looks LikeChristians from the Global South are invigorating international missions. Here's how.
- Maranatha & Mission: How Can God Use Pain for the Sake of Those Around Us?What if tragedy is only the beginning of God's victorious story?(The Exchange)
- Churches Are Saving Ethiopia’s Last Remaining Native TreesHow Tewahedo Orthodox theology led congregations to become an oasis of forest conservation.
- The Struggle for Korean Independence and the Missionaries Caught in the MiddleAfter Japan annexed the country in 1910, these overseas ministers faced pressure to take a side.
- Celebrate Sexual Ethics. Don’t Apologize for Them.We can take pride and joy in the historic, biblical view of human sexuality.
- Screens Are Changing the Way We Read ScriptureAs digital reading habits rewire our brains, how will we process the Bible differently?
- In the Face of Sexual Temptation, Repression Is a Sure-Fire FailureHow do we solve the problem of desire? Christian asceticism offers an alternative way.
- When Trauma on the Field Creates Trauma in the HomeAfter their son suffered a devastating brain injury playing football, Pat and Tammy McLeod saw their marriage put to the test.