- Jan 16,
James MacDonald Takes ‘Indefinite Sabbatical’ from Harvest Bible Chapel
- Jan 16,
Asia Rising: The Top 50 Countries Where It’s Hardest to Follow Jesus
- Jan 15,
The Top Reasons Young People Drop Out of Church
- Jan 10,
Going Dutch: Netherlands Imports Nashville Statement Controversy
- CT Women’s Top 10 Articles of 2018Why being ‘spiritual’ is never enough, how Kate Bowler experienced Christ in her cancer, and 10 lessons from same-sex abuse inside the church.
- How to Lead Well as a Church Planting LeaderThree tips from my own experience as a church planting leader.(The Exchange)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Why Putting Christ Back in Christmas Is Not EnoughThe history of American holiday cheer obscures the difficult details of the nativity narrative.
- Who Owns a Woman’s Body? Not Who You Think.Why treating the female body like property misses the gospel and fails the unborn.
- The Pastor’s Pay in 2019 and BeyondEmerging trends for how the ministers of today and tomorrow will be compensated.
- A Voice in the CrowdWhat’s good and what’s bad about unpopular opinions.
- When Great Writers Wrestle with FaithWhy have so many modern novelists and poets chased after (and fled from) God?