- Jul 13,
Poll: You're Probably Inviting Friends to Church
- Jul 12,
World Cup Evangelism Has Flourished. What Comes Next?
- Jul 9,
Trump’s Supreme Court Pick Is Brett Kavanaugh, Another Religious Liberty Defender
- Jul 1,
What Jordan’s Evangelicals Think of Templeton Winner King Abdullah’s Interfaith Acclaim
- How Christians Can Take the Lead with Paid Family LeaveA new report from the Center for Public Justice offers guiding principles for how church communities, policy makers, and employers can put pro-family beliefs into action.
- Renewing Your Church: Growing Together to Discover Our God-Given PurposeI asked if they were ready to see God do something new. When they affirmed that they were, I told them that we would be changing absolutely everything.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- How Sunday School Sparked Revival in Egypt's Oldest ChurchInspired by Western missionaries, a humble Coptic cleric gave new life to the ancient church through education.
- A Great and Terrible NationUnderstanding our history, and how that might frame our Fourth of July prayers.
- The 2018 CT Pastors Book RecommendationsSix recent books that will aid you in your ministry.
- Dinosaurs 1, Humanity 0Why do films like ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ urge us to rejoice in the death of the wicked?
- Fear, Power, Nostalgia, and the 81 PercentAn evangelical historian searches for the roots of Trump-friendly evangelicalism.