- Mar 19,
Azusa Pacific Drops Ban on Same-Sex Student Relationships, Again
- Mar 19,
Templeton Prize Winner: Marcelo Gleiser, Physicist Who Beholds the Universe’s Mysteries
- Mar 18,
How Should Christians Respond to Christchurch Mosque Massacre?
- Mar 16,
ECFA Suspends Harvest Bible Chapel’s Accreditation
- Why Augustine’s ‘Come to Jesus’ Moment Tells an Incomplete StoryThe same church father who experienced a radical turn to faith also preached a gospel of continual conversion.
- We Do Small Church A Lot, Why Aren’t We Doing It Better?What would happen to small churches if we changed the way we talk about them?(Pivot)
- An MIT Professor Meets the Author of All KnowledgeI used to think religious people were ignoramuses. Then I got smart and took a chance on God.
- The First Mexican Protestant Loved the BibleHow Ambrosio Gonzales encountered the Word of God and blazed the trail for future Latino converts.Leer en español
- Religious Freedom Isn’t Just for ChristiansA Supreme Court cruelty reveals how we can love our neighbors.
- The Disturbing Temptations of Pastoring in ObscurityLeaving the limelight didn’t heal my pride; it only disguised it.
- 5 Books That Provide Comfort Amid Terminal IllnessChosen by Kathryn Butler, trauma surgeon and author of "Between Life and Death: A Gospel-Centered Guide to End-of-Life Medical Care."
- Allegiance to Scripture, Respect for CultureAjith Fernando lays out the essentials of cross-cultural discipleship.