- Dec 11,
Chance the Rapper Shares a ‘Private Prayer’ from His Bible Reading Break
- Dec 10,
The Top Bible Verses of 2018 Don’t Come from Jesus or Paul
- Dec 5,
Dutch Asylum Service Nears 1,000 Hours, With Evangelicals’ Support
- Dec 5,
At President Bush’s Funeral, Michael W. Smith Honors His ‘Friend Forever’
- How to Do Kids’ Discipleship in the WoodsCreation care does more than conservation. It cultivates faith formation, says A Rocha.
- Don’t Just Build A Ministry Platform, Build A Team That Can Support ItThis may be the biggest reason great ideas die too soon. We’re creating buzz, but we’re not building substance.(Pivot)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Mothers of the ReformationThese early Protestant women saw Luther’s priesthood of all believers as reason to write and teach the Reformation.
- Where We Got It WrongCT’s greatest essays of old still speak today. But on civil rights, we failed our readers.
- Ministry Lessons from the Life of Eugene Peterson9 church leaders share what they learned through his books, letters, and friendship.
- ‘Kim’s Convenience’ Isn’t Just Another Family SitcomThe Netflix show offers a fresh way of looking at both Christians and immigrants.
- The Strange Journey of Christian Rock and RollRandall Stephens’s history pays attention to political and cultural flash points—without losing focus on the music itself.