When beloved congregants turned on me, who could I trust for advice?
- Dec 11,
Solar Light of the World: Evangelicals Launch Global Clean Energy Campaign
- Dec 9,
Christmas Celebrations Canceled in Iraq After Deaths of 400 Protesters
- Dec 9,
The Bible App’s Most Popular Verse of 2019: ‘Do Not Worry’
- Dec 7,
Died: Reinhard Bonnke, Record-Setting Evangelist to Africa
- Judea, Suburbia, to the Ends of the EarthSuburban America is a strategic mission field.
- Inspired Questions: A New Approach to Prison MinistryAs we intentionally draw attention to the Scriptures, which reveal Jesus’s power, presence, ministry, words, deeds, miracles, and wisdom, we should also give concerted attention to the very questions the Holy Spirit inspired for us to read and consider.(The Exchange)
- Alister McGrath: Both Science and Stories Declare God’s GloryThe Oxford scholar reflects on the interface between faith and science and how narratives draw us toward belief.
- Five Ways We Misunderstand American Religious HistoryFrom religious liberty to religious violence, it helps to get our facts straight.
- All God’s Laws Are Equal. Are Some More Equal Than Others?Why Jesus doesn’t give a straightforward answer to questions about the greatest commandment.
- Carving Out a Niche for Micro-CongregationsA new wave of designer ministries isn’t about attracting people to “big church.”
- ‘The Two Popes’ Pits Tradition Against ProgressWhat the new Netflix drama can teach us about the interdependency of orthodoxy and reform.
- The Business of Evangelical Book Publishing Is BusinessOr is it faith? Or some complex combination of both?