Herman Bavinck’s advice to 19th century pastors still holds true today.
- Jul 13,
Poll: You're Probably Inviting Friends to Church
- Jul 12,
World Cup Evangelism Has Flourished. What Comes Next?
- Jul 9,
Trump’s Supreme Court Pick Is Brett Kavanaugh, Another Religious Liberty Defender
- Jul 1,
What Jordan’s Evangelicals Think of Templeton Winner King Abdullah’s Interfaith Acclaim
- 12 Podcasts for Your Summer Listening ListA dozen women weigh in with their favorite podcasts on practicing the Sabbath, the science of pianos, and other topics worth talking about this summer.
- 3 Ways To Become The Godly Elders Today’s Youth Need – And Want To FollowThe best way to help foster the Fruit of the Spirit in others is not by demanding it of them, but by living it out with them.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- How Sunday School Sparked Revival in Egypt's Oldest ChurchInspired by Western missionaries, a humble Coptic cleric gave new life to the ancient church through education.
- A Great and Terrible NationUnderstanding our history, and how that might frame our Fourth of July prayers.
- The 2018 CT Pastors Book RecommendationsSix recent books that will aid you in your ministry.
- Dinosaurs 1, Humanity 0Why do films like ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ urge us to rejoice in the death of the wicked?
- Fear, Power, Nostalgia, and the 81 PercentAn evangelical historian searches for the roots of Trump-friendly evangelicalism.