Australian worship movement flourishes in both post-communist Budapest and post-church Seattle because it confronts the historical establishment.
- Jan 23,
‘I Was a TSA Agent, and You Fed Me’
- Jan 16,
James MacDonald Takes ‘Indefinite Sabbatical’ from Harvest Bible Chapel
- Jan 16,
Asia Rising: The Top 50 Countries Where It’s Hardest to Follow Jesus
- Jan 15,
The Top Reasons Young People Drop Out of Church
- Your Plan B Is Still God’s Plan AWhat a failed church plant taught me about divine purpose and provision.
- Caring Or Counting? The Pastoral DilemmaWhen I’m pushing for numerical growth, I minister differently than when I’m caring for people. And not in a good way.(Pivot)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Why Putting Christ Back in Christmas Is Not EnoughThe history of American holiday cheer obscures the difficult details of the nativity narrative.
- Where We Got It WrongCT’s greatest essays of old still speak today. But on civil rights, we failed our readers.
- The Pastor’s Pay in 2019 and BeyondEmerging trends for how the ministers of today and tomorrow will be compensated.
- A Voice in the CrowdWhat’s good and what’s bad about unpopular opinions.
- What Humans Have That Machines Don’tHow a theology of personhood cuts against the mechanical metaphors we use to describe ourselves.