Religious freedom advocates weigh if the need of the one outweighs the needs of the many.
- Aug 16,
Christians to Science: Leave Animals the Way God Designed Them—Except Mosquitoes
- Aug 16,
Christian College Drops Sex Standards in Law School Bid
- Aug 14,
Evangelical Ethiopian Helps End Orthodox Schism
- Aug 8,
Willow Creek Elders and Pastor Heather Larson Resign over Bill Hybels
- My Foster Daughter Was Separated from Her Family at the BorderCaring for someone else’s kid brought heartbreak. But it also drew me closer to God’s kingdom purposes.
- Why You Got Blocked: What’s Okay, and Not Okay, on Social MediaSocial media is a place where we should first seek to be light and salt to a world that needs Jesus.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Jesus Befriended Prostitutes. So This Victorian-Era Woman Did Too.Josephine Butler’s faith prompted her to challenge the status quo of her day.
- The Healing of Willow CreekMisguided loyalty harmed this historic congregation. True loyalty can redeem it.
- 7 Ideas for Improving Bible Engagement in Your ChurchHow to encourage a deeper experience of Scripture.
- Onward Christian SuperheroesTwo of Netflix’s Marvel heroes arise out of their respective Christian cultures.
- What We Lose When Hymnbooks DisappearTangible objects of faith play an essential role in binding a community of believers together.