After decades shut out of refugee camps, medical missionaries in Bangladesh offer expert care to those who fled Myanmar.
- Apr 25,
Nigerian Mass Becomes a Massacre: Herdsmen Kill 18 Worshipers, Adding to Hundreds of Victims
- Apr 25,
80% of Americans Believe in God. Pew Found Out What They Mean.
- Apr 23,
5,000 Pastors Rally to Defend Housing Tax Break Ruled Unconstitutional
- Apr 21,
Willow Creek Promises Investigation Amid New Allegations Against Bill Hybels
- Why I Don’t Sit With My Husband at ChurchFive reasons to separate from your spouse—and sometimes your kids—on Sunday mornings.
- The Mission Deserves Margin: Minister To The Church You Have, While Preparing For MoreWhile pastoring the people we have, we need to create in-house systems and outward ministry suitable for a church of double our current size.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- The Remarkable Story of China’s ‘Bible Women’The history of Christianity in the world’s largest country can’t be told without acknowledging the female evangelists and pastors who built its church.
- Whatever Happened to Gifts of Language, Prophecy, and Healing?Let’s ask the early church fathers.
- The Pastor's Currency is InfluenceAre you spending it wisely?
- Sectarian Cinema: Oscars Highlight Muslim Defense of Persecuted Christians“Watu Wote” shows the power and limits of African and Arab films to probe interfaith relations.
- The Origin Story of Martin Luther King Jr.How the civil-rights hero honed his preaching skills and prophetic vision at a Northern liberal seminary.