- Jul 18,
Turkey Keeps American Pastor Behind Bars—At Least for Three More Months
- Jul 13,
Poll: You're Probably Inviting Friends to Church
- Jul 12,
World Cup Evangelism Has Flourished. What Comes Next?
- Jul 9,
Trump’s Supreme Court Pick Is Brett Kavanaugh, Another Religious Liberty Defender
- Rethinking Apologetics for the Black Church“Black people in the inner city need apologetics, but black people in the suburbs do, too,” says apologist Lisa Fields.
- The Big Conversation: A Q&A with Justin Brierley on Engaging Intellectual Thinkers around Issues of FaithBy modeling good conversations about faith between people on both sides of the debate, we can hopefully improve the discourse globally.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- How Sunday School Sparked Revival in Egypt's Oldest ChurchInspired by Western missionaries, a humble Coptic cleric gave new life to the ancient church through education.
- A Great and Terrible NationUnderstanding our history, and how that might frame our Fourth of July prayers.
- The 2018 CT Pastors Book RecommendationsSix recent books that will aid you in your ministry.
- Dinosaurs 1, Humanity 0Why do films like ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ urge us to rejoice in the death of the wicked?
- Fear, Power, Nostalgia, and the 81 PercentAn evangelical historian searches for the roots of Trump-friendly evangelicalism.