Amid increasing polarization and shifting church trends, the black church continues to speak out on matters of justice.
- Nov 15,
Black Pastor Candidate Withdraws After Controversial Vote at SBC Megachurch
- Nov 13,
Tony Evans Becomes the First Sole African American to Author a Study Bible, Commentary Named for Him
- Nov 11,
US Pastor Still Detained in India, Awaiting December Trial
- Nov 8,
Split the Cedars of Lebanon: Evangelicals Balance Prayer, Protest, and Politics in Ongoing Uprising
- Want to Expand Your Global Vision? Read These Books.8 reading recommendations for a ministry-focused life.
- One-on-One with Warren Smith on MinistryWatch, Accountability, and the Need for Christian Journalism“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.” That sentence also describes American journalism today.(The Exchange)
- Cyborg Church: One Body, Many PeopleScience offers insight on how the church can be more than just loosely associated individuals.
- The Christian History of Korean-American AdoptionHow World Vision and Compassion International sparked an Oregon family to raise eight mixed-race children.
- The Cautionary Tale of Jerry Falwell Jr.It’s time to remember the qualifications of biblical leadership.
- The Peculiar Tale of an Anglican-Baptist Church PlantWhy would two distinctly different denominations work together? And what have they learned?
- What Would Jesus Ask?Asking ourselves questions found in the Bible can transform our spiritual life.
- A Report from the Religious Liberty Front LinesAn experienced litigator explains why believers and nonbelievers alike have a stake in defending America’s “first freedom.”