Through song, liturgy, and communion, the body of Christ inhabits the suffering experienced by its weakest members.
- Nov 15,
Black Pastor Candidate Withdraws After Controversial Vote at SBC Megachurch
- Nov 15,
Why Black Protestants and Evangelicals Still Preach Politics
- Nov 13,
Tony Evans Becomes the First Sole African American to Author a Study Bible, Commentary Named for Him
- Nov 11,
US Pastor Still Detained in India, Awaiting December Trial
- Want to Expand Your Global Vision? Read These Books.8 reading recommendations for a ministry-focused life.
- One-on-One with Stephen Witmer on ‘A Big Gospel in Small Places’My conversation with Stephen Witmer in the importance of serving in small town places.(The Exchange)
- Cyborg Church: One Body, Many PeopleScience offers insight on how the church can be more than just loosely associated individuals.
- The Christian History of Korean-American AdoptionHow World Vision and Compassion International sparked an Oregon family to raise eight mixed-race children.
- The Cautionary Tale of Jerry Falwell Jr.It’s time to remember the qualifications of biblical leadership.
- The Peculiar Tale of an Anglican-Baptist Church PlantWhy would two distinctly different denominations work together? And what have they learned?
- What Would Jesus Ask?Asking ourselves questions found in the Bible can transform our spiritual life.
- A Report from the Religious Liberty Front LinesAn experienced litigator explains why believers and nonbelievers alike have a stake in defending America’s “first freedom.”