News & ReportingImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Featured Post
George Floyd Left a Gospel Legacy in Houston
- Jun 1,
Efrem Smith: White Evangelicals Need to Humble Themselves
- May 30,
Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to Coronavirus Limits on Church Services
- May 29,
Vulnerable Gulf Migrants Offered ‘God’s Karuna’ in Bible Society Outreach
- Judea, Suburbia, to the Ends of the EarthSuburban America is a strategic mission field.
- The Magnetic Power of Shared Burdens“And we exhort you, brothers and sisters: warn those who are idle, comfort the discouraged, help the weak, be patient with everyone. See to it that no one repays evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good for one another and for all.” — 1 Thessalonians 5:14-15 (CSB)(The Exchange)
- Do We Really Love God’s Law?The Old Testament doesn't contradict New Testament ethics. It clarifies them.
- The Synod of Dort Was Protestantism’s Biggest DebateWhy Arminians and Reformers squared off 400 years ago.
- Much Ado About NothingWhen the biological appears diabolical.
- How Are Pastors Handling Ungathered Worship?Six church leaders share about their adaptations, innovations, and frustrations as they respond to COVID-19.
- What’s Up with the Ascension?Seated at the right hand of God, what’s Jesus doing up there?
- Amid the Stresses and Strains of Higher Education, Christian Study Centers Are ThrivingHow a postwar evangelical movement to unite mind and heart spread to campuses across the country.