A microbiologist reflects on the problem of evil in human diseases.
- Aug 14,
Evangelical Ethiopian Helps End Orthodox Schism
- Aug 8,
Willow Creek Elders and Pastor Heather Larson Resign over Bill Hybels
- Aug 7,
Rwanda Restricts Fasting as 8,000 Churches Closed
- Aug 5,
Hybels Heir Quits Willow as New Accusations Arise Before Global Leadership Summit
- My Foster Daughter Was Separated from Her Family at the BorderCaring for someone else’s kid brought heartbreak. But it also drew me closer to God’s kingdom purposes.
- Pastoral Transition: Six Factors That Help A Church Navigate Big ChangesChurches that resist change have a harder time when change is needed. Churches that regularly make smaller transitions hone their transition skills.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Jesus Befriended Prostitutes. So This Victorian-Era Woman Did Too.Josephine Butler’s faith prompted her to challenge the status quo of her day.
- A Great and Terrible NationUnderstanding our history, and how that might frame our Fourth of July prayers.
- 7 Ideas for Improving Bible Engagement in Your ChurchHow to encourage a deeper experience of Scripture.
- Dinosaurs 1, Humanity 0Why do films like ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ urge us to rejoice in the death of the wicked?
- What We Lose When Hymnbooks DisappearTangible objects of faith play an essential role in binding a community of believers together.