California pastor opens up about the most difficult sermon of his career—and the prospects for resurrecting ministry from the ashes.
- Nov 16,
David Jang’s Christian University Charged in $35 Million Fraud Scheme
- Nov 16,
Bulgaria Considers Controversial Restrictions on Church Activity
- Nov 15,
Presbyterian Hostages Freed in Cameroon, But Conflict Carries On
- Nov 14,
Kurt Kaiser Passes Away, But His Music Will Pass It On
- Stepping Back Before Speaking OutIn solitude, we turn our face toward God who so loves this world.
- How Can You Tell If A Church Is On Offense Or Defense?Churches on defense talk about the glory days of the past. Churches on offense maintain a strong hope for the future.(Pivot)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Mothers of the ReformationThese early Protestant women saw Luther’s priesthood of all believers as reason to write and teach the Reformation.
- Anti-Semitism and Unforgivable SinHate is weak. Mercy is strong.
- Ministry Lessons from the Life of Eugene Peterson9 church leaders share what they learned through his books, letters, and friendship.
- ‘Kim’s Convenience’ Isn’t Just Another Family SitcomThe Netflix show offers a fresh way of looking at both Christians and immigrants.
- The ‘Whole’ in Our GospelHas "holistic mission" won the missiological battle? Its champions say so, but their boast might be premature.