How a gay atheist teenager discovered Jesus and stopped living undercover.
- May 12,
Another Sunday Church Attack in Burkina Faso Kills Six
- May 10,
Asia Bibi’s Cell Now Holds Another Christian Woman on Death Row for Blasphemy
- May 10,
Harvest Halts James MacDonald’s Walk in the Word
- May 9,
South Pacific Churches Targeted in Billion-Dollar Cryptocurrency Scam
- Parents Need Villages, Not Just Public PoliciesAmerican families are floundering for support. The church is a great place to start.
- 8 Simple (but not easy) Rules for Movement: Part 3 - Making and Multiplying Kingdom DisciplesMultiplication is what Jesus’ people do.(The Exchange)
- God Loves Protected Species. And the Poachers Who Kill Them.A theocentric conservation effort looks out for both man and nature.
- Olaudah Equiano’s Argument Against Slavery Was His Life ExperienceThe Igbo writer wrote honestly about the brutality of his experience—and of the Christian faith that sustained him.
- The Risk of Inviting Jesus into Your SummerCan this season be one where I grow with God and with my neighbor?
- The Dirt in My Blood and My Blood in the DirtIt took me 20 years to discover the value of place in my ministry.
- I Used to Hide My Shame. Now I Take Shelter Under the Gospel.How a gay atheist teenager discovered Jesus and stopped living undercover.
- We Want Straightforward Answers. God Gives Us Mysteries.Jen Pollock Michel traces the paradoxical shape of Christian truth.