How Christian discipleship affects household income.
- Jul 20,
Iranian Christian Refugees Are Still Stranded in Austria. But Are Things About to Change?
- Jul 20,
Study: U.S. Churches Exclude Children with Autism, ADD/ADHD
- Jul 18,
Turkey Keeps American Pastor Behind Bars—At Least for Three More Months
- Jul 13,
Poll: You're Probably Inviting Friends to Church
- Rethinking Apologetics for the Black Church“Black people in the inner city need apologetics, but black people in the suburbs do, too,” says apologist Lisa Fields.
- One-on-One with R. York Moore on ‘Do Something Beautiful: The Story of Everything and a Guide to Your Place in It’Jesus does not merely change our world––He changes the world.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- How Sunday School Sparked Revival in Egypt's Oldest ChurchInspired by Western missionaries, a humble Coptic cleric gave new life to the ancient church through education.
- A Great and Terrible NationUnderstanding our history, and how that might frame our Fourth of July prayers.
- The 2018 CT Pastors Book RecommendationsSix recent books that will aid you in your ministry.
- Dinosaurs 1, Humanity 0Why do films like ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ urge us to rejoice in the death of the wicked?
- The Eternal Gospel Meets the Modern WorldHow the earliest evangelicals struggled to leave their imprint on emerging trends in science, law, and culture.