- May 23,
Southern Baptists Down to Lowest in 30 Years
- May 23,
As Violence Escalates in Burkina Faso, Family of Slain Missionary Keeps Serving
- May 22,
Court Rules Against Gang Members-Turned-Evangelists
- May 21,
1 in 10 Young Protestants Have Left a Church Over Abuse
- Parents Need Villages, Not Just Public PoliciesAmerican families are floundering for support. The church is a great place to start.
- What’s Wrong With The Church Today? Nothing That Hasn’t Been Wrong Every Other DayGod has always used imperfect people and imperfect churches, because that’s all there is to work with.(Pivot)
- God Loves Protected Species. And the Poachers Who Kill Them.A theocentric conservation effort looks out for both man and nature.
- Martin NiemöllerConfessing pastor and repentant nationalist
- The Risk of Inviting Jesus into Your SummerCan this season be one where I grow with God and with my neighbor?
- The Dirt in My Blood and My Blood in the DirtIt took me 20 years to discover the value of place in my ministry.
- Jesus Gave Me What Boozing and Brawling Couldn’tMy journey from the criminal underworld to the foot of the cross.
- We Want Straightforward Answers. God Gives Us Mysteries.Jen Pollock Michel traces the paradoxical shape of Christian truth.