- Sep 17,
Young Life Voted Off Campus at Duke
- Sep 12,
Evangelicals Who Distrust Muslims Likely Don’t Know Muslims
- Sep 10,
Pastor and Mental Health Advocate Jarrid Wilson Dies by Suicide
- Sep 7,
Benny Hinn Renounces His Selling of God’s Blessings. Critics Want More.
- What Majority-World Missions Really Looks LikeChristians from the Global South are invigorating international missions. Here's how.
- 6 Reasons “Don’t Take It Personally” Is Bad Ministry AdviceWhen you spend your ministry time with people you know and love, it has to be personal.(Pivot)
- Churches Are Saving Ethiopia’s Last Remaining Native TreesHow Tewahedo Orthodox theology led congregations to become an oasis of forest conservation.
- The Struggle for Korean Independence and the Missionaries Caught in the MiddleAfter Japan annexed the country in 1910, these overseas ministers faced pressure to take a side.
- When Satan Takes the High Road, We Take the Low RoadWhy humility is one of the most effective tools for resisting the Devil.
- Screens Are Changing the Way We Read ScriptureAs digital reading habits rewire our brains, how will we process the Bible differently?
- A Sixth-Generation Mormon Meets a Born-Again ChristianHe asked me how I knew my faith was true. I couldn’t give a compelling answer.
- ‘Evangelical’ Isn’t Code for White and RepublicanThe movement is richer and more diverse than media portrayals suggest.