- Jul 19,
Canadian Anglicans to Continue Same-Sex Ceremonies, Even After Failed Vote
- Jul 18,
Died: Jesse Miranda, Hispanic Evangelicals’ Bridge-Builder
- Jul 17,
The 13 Persecuted Christians Chosen by the State Department to Share Their Stories with the World
- Jul 17,
Pompeo: Why We’re Hosting the World’s Biggest Event on Religious Persecution
- Why ‘Let Go and Let God’ Is My LifelineTrusting in the Lord has made my life both easier and harder.
- Great Churches Don’t Give People (Including Pastors) What They WantGreat churches don’t promise more of what we already have, they show us an entirely new way to be.(Pivot)
- What Psychology Offers Christians Amid Political PolarizationScholars describe the difficulties and benefits of humility, but Christ offers an example.
- Irenaeus of LyonPassionate Apologist to the Gnostics
- On Court Prophets and Wilderness ProphetsChristian responses to the president.
- My Most Reliable Ministry Tool: Keeping My Mouth ShutIn a world of noise, people need us to listen with God’s ears.
- The Temptations of Evangelical WorshipIt’s not about manufacturing positive religious feelings.
- What Christians Really Think About the Church’s Relationship AdviceNew survey research sheds light on how believers navigate the stickier matters of dating and marriage.