- Dec 13,
Philippine Church Hasn’t Heard These Bells on Christmas Day for 117 Years
- Dec 13,
Max Lucado Reveals Past Sexual Abuse at Evangelical #MeToo Summit
- Dec 12,
Hundreds Accuse Independent Baptist Pastors of Abuse
- Dec 11,
Chance the Rapper Shares a ‘Private Prayer’ from His Bible Reading Break
- Bonhoeffer: Advent Is Like a Prison CellIn the midst of Nazi resistance, this Christian martyr offered three models for the season of waiting.
- Don’t Just Build A Ministry Platform, Build A Team That Can Support ItThis may be the biggest reason great ideas die too soon. We’re creating buzz, but we’re not building substance.(Pivot)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Mothers of the ReformationThese early Protestant women saw Luther’s priesthood of all believers as reason to write and teach the Reformation.
- Where We Got It WrongCT’s greatest essays of old still speak today. But on civil rights, we failed our readers.
- Ministry Lessons from the Life of Eugene Peterson9 church leaders share what they learned through his books, letters, and friendship.
- ‘Kim’s Convenience’ Isn’t Just Another Family SitcomThe Netflix show offers a fresh way of looking at both Christians and immigrants.
- There’s Nothing Sketchy About Cross-Gender Friendships in the ChurchWhy we shouldn’t let the Billy Graham Rule—or the “Billy Crystal Rule”—define how men and women relate.