Illuminating the blind spots in most approaches to spiritual formation.
- Jul 23,
Americans Who Know Religion Best Hold Worse Views of Evangelicals
- Jul 23,
Christians Fleeing Persecution in Russia Can Stay in Germany
- Jul 22,
From DC to Mecca, Should ‘Human Dignity’ Be the New ‘Religious Freedom’?
- Jul 19,
Canadian Anglicans to Continue Same-Sex Ceremonies, Even After Failed Vote
- Why ‘Let Go and Let God’ Is My LifelineTrusting in the Lord has made my life both easier and harder.
- 6 Keys to Reproducing Normal-Size ChurchesAll churches can, and should, reproduce.(The Exchange)
- Predators and Prey: Was Death Part of God’s Plan All Along?Q&A: A theologian finds God’s care amidst suffering in an evolutionary creation.
- Irenaeus of LyonPassionate Apologist to the Gnostics
- Paul Says to ‘Be Filled with the Spirit.’ How Do We Obey a Passive Verb?Perhaps a sailing analogy will help clear up the confusion.
- How Can So Many Pastors Be Godly and Dysfunctional at the Same Time?Illuminating the blind spots in most approaches to spiritual formation.
- The Temptations of Evangelical WorshipIt’s not about manufacturing positive religious feelings.
- What Christians Really Think About the Church’s Relationship AdviceNew survey research sheds light on how believers navigate the stickier matters of dating and marriage.