Or is it faith? Or some complex combination of both?
- Dec 11,
Solar Light of the World: Evangelicals Launch Global Clean Energy Campaign
- Dec 9,
Christmas Celebrations Canceled in Iraq After Deaths of 400 Protesters
- Dec 9,
The Bible App’s Most Popular Verse of 2019: ‘Do Not Worry’
- Dec 7,
Died: Reinhard Bonnke, Record-Setting Evangelist to Africa
- Judea, Suburbia, to the Ends of the EarthSuburban America is a strategic mission field.
- How a Denomination Helped Its Churches to Break the 200 BarrierAn interview with Phil Chorlian of the Vineyard Churches.(The Exchange)
- Alister McGrath: Both Science and Stories Declare God’s GloryThe Oxford scholar reflects on the interface between faith and science and how narratives draw us toward belief.
- Five Ways We Misunderstand American Religious HistoryFrom religious liberty to religious violence, it helps to get our facts straight.
- All God’s Laws Are Equal. Are Some More Equal Than Others?Why Jesus doesn’t give a straightforward answer to questions about the greatest commandment.
- Carving Out a Niche for Micro-CongregationsA new wave of designer ministries isn’t about attracting people to “big church.”
- What It Means that Jesus Was ‘Without Sin’It is central to our faith that Jesus shared our nature. Does that include its fallenness?
- The Business of Evangelical Book Publishing Is BusinessOr is it faith? Or some complex combination of both?