- Aug 14,
Evangelical Ethiopian Helps End Orthodox Schism
- Aug 8,
Willow Creek Elders and Pastor Heather Larson Resign over Bill Hybels
- Aug 7,
Rwanda Restricts Fasting as 8,000 Churches Closed
- Aug 5,
Hybels Heir Quits Willow as New Accusations Arise Before Global Leadership Summit
- How Fiction Fueled Madeleine L’Engle’s FaithHow does a lonely kid understand that she’s loved by God? An author’s childhood holds the answer.
- Why You Got Blocked: What’s Okay, and Not Okay, on Social MediaSocial media is a place where we should first seek to be light and salt to a world that needs Jesus.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Jesus Befriended Prostitutes. So This Victorian-Era Woman Did Too.Josephine Butler’s faith prompted her to challenge the status quo of her day.
- A Great and Terrible NationUnderstanding our history, and how that might frame our Fourth of July prayers.
- 7 Ideas for Improving Bible Engagement in Your ChurchHow to encourage a deeper experience of Scripture.
- ‘Christopher Robin’ Is Childhood Revisited ... and ResoldThe keepers of our nostalgia want to peddle it to us again and again.
- What We Lose When Hymnbooks DisappearTangible objects of faith play an essential role in binding a community of believers together.