- Mar 20,
LifeWay to Close All 170 Christian Stores
- Mar 19,
Azusa Pacific Drops Ban on Same-Sex Student Relationships, Again
- Mar 19,
Templeton Prize Winner: Marcelo Gleiser, Physicist Who Beholds the Universe’s Mysteries
- Mar 18,
How Should Christians Respond to Christchurch Mosque Massacre?
- Why Augustine’s ‘Come to Jesus’ Moment Tells an Incomplete StoryThe same church father who experienced a radical turn to faith also preached a gospel of continual conversion.
- Pastors and Power: Part 4What Does It Look Like to Embody Gospel-Shaped Power?(The Exchange)
- An MIT Professor Meets the Author of All KnowledgeI used to think religious people were ignoramuses. Then I got smart and took a chance on God.
- The First Mexican Protestant Loved the BibleHow Ambrosio Gonzales encountered the Word of God and blazed the trail for future Latino converts.Leer en español
- How to Jump Back In to Bible ReadingChristian leaders have their own reasons for not reading Scripture.
- The Disturbing Temptations of Pastoring in ObscurityLeaving the limelight didn’t heal my pride; it only disguised it.
- 5 Books That Provide Comfort Amid Terminal IllnessChosen by Kathryn Butler, trauma surgeon and author of "Between Life and Death: A Gospel-Centered Guide to End-of-Life Medical Care."
- Allegiance to Scripture, Respect for CultureAjith Fernando lays out the essentials of cross-cultural discipleship.