- Sep 19,
One Body, Many Parts: The Crucial Role of the ‘Faith-Based FEMA’ After Florence
- Sep 18,
Here’s Who Willow Creek Chose to Investigate Bill Hybels
- Sep 18,
The #MeToo Movement Has Educated Pastors. And Left Them with More Questions.
- Sep 11,
China Mulls Major Restrictions on Online Ministries
- How to Evangelize Your LGBT NeighborsWhen Christians live communally, outsiders find intimacy within the family of God.
- All Churches Make Mistakes, Why Do Ours Feel Fatal?Christ is with us when we suit up again, even though we fell flat on our face the last time we went on the field.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Jesus Befriended Prostitutes. So This Victorian-Era Woman Did Too.Josephine Butler’s faith prompted her to challenge the status quo of her day.
- Evangelism Is a Work of Social JusticeHow critics can help us keep such social ministries vibrant.
- 7 Ideas for Improving Bible Engagement in Your ChurchHow to encourage a deeper experience of Scripture.
- Onward Christian SuperheroesTwo of Netflix’s Marvel heroes arise out of their respective Christian cultures.
- The Philadelphia Eagles Get the ‘God Squad’ TreatmentA reporter’s inside look at the team’s Christian culture repeats some characteristic flaws of evangelical writing on sports.