Recent discoveries have placed the biblical city of Bethsaida closer to shore where Peter and Andrew left their nets to follow Christ.
- Aug 20,
The Billy Graham Rule Goes to Court
- Aug 19,
Planned Parenthood Drops Title X Funding Over Abortion
- Aug 19,
Study: Babylon Bee’s Satire Gets Shared by People Who Think It’s Real
- Aug 16,
Southwestern Distances Itself from Paige Patterson in Sex Abuse Lawsuit
- Why Niceness Weakens Our WitnessI can’t follow Christ and also succeed at being nice.
- 7 Ways Preaching Bad Sermons Can Help You Preach Better SermonsThere will be times when you feel uninspired, unprepared and empty. Preach anyway.(Pivot)
- Are You Close to God? Your Answer Affects How You Read ScriptureA new study suggests that both men and women who seek spiritual intimacy view the Bible more literally.
- The Struggle for Korean Independence and the Missionaries Caught in the MiddleAfter Japan annexed the country in 1910, these overseas ministers faced pressure to take a side.
- Celebrate Sexual Ethics. Don’t Apologize for Them.We can take pride and joy in the historic, biblical view of human sexuality.
- Bonhoeffer Convinced Me to Abandon My DreamHis words challenged everything I had learned about pastoral vision.
Have Archaeologists Found the Lost City of the Apostles?Recent discoveries have placed the biblical city of Bethsaida closer to shore where Peter and Andrew left their nets to follow Christ.
- Why Christians Have a Knack for Boundary-Crossing FriendshipsThroughout history, believers have taken risks of love for the sake of the kingdom.