What two recent films get right, and what they miss.
- Nov 8,
Pepperdine Student, Cal Lutheran Grad Among California Shooting Victims
- Nov 8,
The Uncertain Future of Pro-Life Democrats
- Nov 6,
CCDA President Noel Castellanos Resigns
- Nov 2,
Do Methodists Have a Case Against Jeff Sessions?
- Joni Eareckson Tada: Suffering Helps Me See HeavenI used to wonder why Paul calls hardships “light and momentary.” Years of affliction opened my eyes to his insight.
- One Simple Step To Create A Year-End Giving Bump In Your ChurchThis is a great way to thank everyone for their generosity, while providing a helpful reminder to make up for any unintentional shortfall for the year.(Pivot)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Jesus Befriended Prostitutes. So This Victorian-Era Woman Did Too.Josephine Butler’s faith prompted her to challenge the status quo of her day.
- Anti-Semitism and Unforgivable SinHate is weak. Mercy is strong.
- Ministry Lessons from the Life of Eugene Peterson9 church leaders share what they learned through his books, letters, and friendship.
- ‘Kim’s Convenience’ Isn’t Just Another Family SitcomThe Netflix show offers a fresh way of looking at both Christians and immigrants.
- The ‘Whole’ in Our GospelHas "holistic mission" won the missiological battle? Its champions say so, but their boast might be premature.