Fairness for All advocates hope legislation makes compromise seem possible.
- Dec 7,
Died: Reinhard Bonnke, Record-Setting Evangelist to Africa
- Dec 6,
Samoa Bans Kids from Church as Measles Outbreak Kills 63
- Dec 6,
Amid Christian Crackdown, China Recognizes Missionary Lottie Moon’s Church
- Dec 5,
Egypt’s Christian Women Treated Like Muslims in Inheritance. Until Now?
- Judea, Suburbia, to the Ends of the EarthSuburban America is a strategic mission field.
- Defining Leadership: What Is It and Why Does It Matter in Church?Leadership is a key component in the health of any church or ministry.(The Exchange)
- Give Us This Day Our Daily CatchWith the oceans no longer teeming with life, scientists and missionaries alike challenge Christians to faithfulness in the face of daunting odds.
- Five Ways We Misunderstand American Religious HistoryFrom religious liberty to religious violence, it helps to get our facts straight.
- All God’s Laws Are Equal. Are Some More Equal Than Others?Why Jesus doesn’t give a straightforward answer to questions about the greatest commandment.
- The New Math of Church MergersAn option once seen as a failed strategy is now giving many congregations a new lease on life.
- Old Testament Law Is a Gracious Invitation to Intimacy with GodWhy believers shouldn’t throw it away out of embarrassment.
- When the Shepherds Spy on the SheepIn communist East Germany, the church was supposed to be a refuge from the government’s godlike gaze. But the secret police managed to bribe and flatter their way in.