Thousands of churches closed in attempt to curb bad buildings—and bad preaching.
- Apr 25,
Nigerian Mass Becomes a Massacre: Herdsmen Kill 18 Worshipers, Adding to Hundreds of Victims
- Apr 25,
80% of Americans Believe in God. Pew Found Out What They Mean.
- Apr 23,
5,000 Pastors Rally to Defend Housing Tax Break Ruled Unconstitutional
- Apr 21,
Willow Creek Promises Investigation Amid New Allegations Against Bill Hybels
- Why I Don’t Sit With My Husband at ChurchFive reasons to separate from your spouse—and sometimes your kids—on Sunday mornings.
- Tribalism Outside the Church. And In.While no two of us are completely alike, we tend to find fellow humans who share at least one if not more of our convictions.(The Exchange)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- The Remarkable Story of China’s ‘Bible Women’The history of Christianity in the world’s largest country can’t be told without acknowledging the female evangelists and pastors who built its church.
- Whatever Happened to Gifts of Language, Prophecy, and Healing?Let’s ask the early church fathers.
- The Pastor's Currency is InfluenceAre you spending it wisely?
- Sectarian Cinema: Oscars Highlight Muslim Defense of Persecuted ChristiansWatu Wote joins other films attempting what African sermons cannot.
- The Origin Story of Martin Luther King Jr.How the civil-rights hero honed his preaching skills and prophetic vision at a Northern liberal seminary.