Colombo theologian: God gives Christians the freedom to leave the revenge cycle and instead love and bless Muslims.
- Apr 23,
Evangelism Is More Prayer Than Action for Protestant Churchgoers
- Apr 22,
Across 27 Countries, Most Don’t Mind More Religion in Society
- Apr 21,
Easter Suicide Bombings Kill 290 at Sri Lankan Churches and Hotels
- Apr 18,
Arab Spring Again? Christians in Sudan and Algeria Cheer Regime Changes
- Easter Joy Belongs to the MelancholyThe celebration of Christ’s resurrection stands in contrast to Christmas joy.
- What To Do When Your Ministry Passion Doesn’t Match Your Ministry Skill SetYou can apply the skills God gave you without denying the passion he planted in you.(Pivot)
- Palm Sunday and the Gift of DisillusionmentHow the story of Jesus’ triumphal entry—and my chronic pain diagnosis—helped me trade in false hopes for a truer picture of God.
- Timothy Richard Knew That God Loved Chinese People As Chinese PeopleThe 19th century Welsh missionary’s cross-cultural approach enabled him to spread the gospel as a scholar, humanitarian, and educator.
- Repenting of Identity PoliticsNew Zealand revealed the tragic logical end of evils like Christian Nationalism.
- Can God Really Speak Through Committees?These meetings are dry, contentious, and sometimes crucial for discerning God’s will.
- Six Biblical Responses to Sri Lanka’s Easter BombingsColombo theologian: God gives Christians the freedom to leave the revenge cycle and instead love and bless Muslims.
- Fitness Trackers, Dating Apps, and Other Ladders to NowhereWhy secular substitutes for religion will always leave us exhausted and unhappy.