The presidential contenders are wooing religious voters. How do the faithful make sure God isn't a political prop?
News & ReportingImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Feb 26,
Learning About Other Faiths Doesn’t Lead Evangelical Students to Lose Theirs
- Feb 25,
Chinese American Churches on the Frontlines of Coronavirus Vigilance
- Feb 25,
500 of Korea’s 1,000 Coronavirus Cases Tied to Shincheonji Church
- Feb 22,
Report: L’Arche Founder Jean Vanier Abused Multiple Women
- Judea, Suburbia, to the Ends of the EarthSuburban America is a strategic mission field.
- A Rhythm for Worship(Jesus Creed)
- How the Forest Inspired Me to Stay in ChurchChurch failures uproot congregations. But we're reminded by ecology that strength is found in community connection.
- The Synod of Dort Was Protestantism’s Biggest DebateWhy Arminians and Reformers squared off 400 years ago.
- The Old Testament Twins We’ve ForgottenJacob and Esau get all the attention. Yet it’s another pair of brothers who reveal the heart of the biblical story.
- Here Come the Skinny CowsFour reasons tithes and offerings are about to drop dramatically.
Black History Month: 20 Stories Christians Should KnowMeet the leaders, activists, ministers, and artists who changed the church and the world.
- Lessons from the Long-Shot Bid to Bring Christian Liberal-Arts Education to RussiaThe Russian-American Christian University had a brief lifespan and a limited enrollment. But the school planted seeds that might flower in the future.