- May 18,
Trump’s Plan to Defund Planned Parenthood Cheers Pro-Life Advocates
- May 18,
Pence Meets Indonesia’s Top Muslim Leader After Church Attacks
- May 17,
Blessed Through Israel: How Guatemala’s Evangelicals Inspired Its Embassy Move
- May 13,
Indonesian Churches Blasted by Family of Suicide Bombers
- Why Happy Christian Moms Still Feel GuiltyPew Research found that evangelical mothers score high for balance and satisfaction in parenting. So why do they keep facing so much pressure?
- In Addition To "Why Is Your Church So Small?" We Need To Ask “Why Do We Want It To Be Big?”As hard as we work to grow bigger, how many of us stop to ask the essential question “what are the advantages of bigness?”(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- The Remarkable Story of China’s ‘Bible Women’The history of Christianity in the world’s largest country can’t be told without acknowledging the female evangelists and pastors who built its church.
- God Hates Gun ViolenceWe American Christians have a biblical call to reduce firearm deaths in our land.
- I Discipled a MurdererWhen people don't change, are our efforts in vain?
- Sectarian Cinema: Oscars Highlight Muslim Defense of Persecuted Christians“Watu Wote” shows the power and limits of African and Arab films to probe interfaith relations.
- The Many Surprises of 20th-Century ChristianityBrian Stanley’s global history makes connections and draws lessons that others are apt to miss.