In the ministry’s first major innovation in seven decades, the children now do the choosing.
- Sep 20,
Faithful Chick-fil-A Fans Sue San Antonio Over Airport Ban
- Sep 20,
Why Chris Tomlin Still Dominates Both Radio and Sunday Morning
- Sep 17,
Young Life Voted Off Campus at Duke
- Sep 12,
Evangelicals Who Distrust Muslims Likely Don’t Know Muslims
- What Majority-World Missions Really Looks LikeChristians from the Global South are invigorating international missions. Here's how.
- 6 Reasons “Don’t Take It Personally” Is Bad Ministry AdviceWhen you spend your ministry time with people you know and love, it has to be personal.(Pivot)
- Are You Close to God? Your Answer Affects How You Read ScriptureA new study suggests that both men and women who seek spiritual intimacy view the Bible more literally.
- The Struggle for Korean Independence and the Missionaries Caught in the MiddleAfter Japan annexed the country in 1910, these overseas ministers faced pressure to take a side.
- When Satan Takes the High Road, We Take the Low RoadWhy humility is one of the most effective tools for resisting the Devil.
- Screens Are Changing the Way We Read ScriptureAs digital reading habits rewire our brains, how will we process the Bible differently?
- A Sixth-Generation Mormon Meets a Born-Again ChristianHe asked me how I knew my faith was true. I couldn’t give a compelling answer.
- ‘Evangelical’ Isn’t Code for White and RepublicanThe movement is richer and more diverse than media portrayals suggest.