As abuse awareness grows, pastors are searching for ways to protect the vulnerable and care for survivors.
- Jan 15,
The Top Reasons Young People Drop Out of Church
- Jan 10,
Going Dutch: Netherlands Imports Nashville Statement Controversy
- Jan 8,
Remembering Lamin Sanneh, the World’s Leading Expert on Christianity and Islam in Africa
- Jan 7,
Harvest Bible Chapel Wants to Drop Defamation Suit Against Critics
- Why Song of Solomon Is Key to the Great CommissionWorking effectively for Christ requires intimacy with him.
- Preoccupied with Love: Lifting High Evangelism Again"In Christ, we are never alone in an ultimate and enduring sense, and that is great news to the lonely."(The Exchange)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Why Putting Christ Back in Christmas Is Not EnoughThe history of American holiday cheer obscures the difficult details of the nativity narrative.
- Who Owns a Woman’s Body? Not Who You Think.Why treating the female body like property misses the gospel and fails the unborn.
- The Pastor’s Pay in 2019 and BeyondEmerging trends for how the ministers of today and tomorrow will be compensated.
- A Voice in the CrowdWhat’s good and what’s bad about unpopular opinions.
- How to Defend the Gospels with ConfidenceQuestions about their reliability deserve better than sheepish mumbling.