They regretted some of what they were asked to do, but they thought defending democracy was worth it.
- Aug 23,
EFCA Now Considers Premillennialism a Non-Essential
- Aug 22,
In Christ, Alone: Most Believers Say They Don’t Need Others for Discipleship
- Aug 20,
The Billy Graham Rule Goes to Court
- Aug 19,
Planned Parenthood Drops Title X Funding Over Abortion
- Why Niceness Weakens Our WitnessI can’t follow Christ and also succeed at being nice.
- Beyond the Outrage: Helping Christians Be Their BestI have a new six-week study guide to help you navigate our increasingly polarized culture.(The Exchange)
- Are You Close to God? Your Answer Affects How You Read ScriptureA new study suggests that both men and women who seek spiritual intimacy view the Bible more literally.
- The Struggle for Korean Independence and the Missionaries Caught in the MiddleAfter Japan annexed the country in 1910, these overseas ministers faced pressure to take a side.
- Celebrate Sexual Ethics. Don’t Apologize for Them.We can take pride and joy in the historic, biblical view of human sexuality.
- Screens Are Changing the Way We Read ScriptureAs digital reading habits rewire our brains, how will we process the Bible differently?
- I Was a Violent Klansman Who Deserved to DieYet at the height of my segregationist fervor, God showed me mercy.
- Why Christians Have a Knack for Boundary-Crossing FriendshipsThroughout history, believers have taken risks of love for the sake of the kingdom.