- Oct 22,
Northern Ireland’s Evangelicals Lose on Abortion and Same-Sex Marriage
- Oct 18,
Syrian Christians Brave Insecurity to Stay Behind and Help
- Oct 17,
Algeria Forces Christians Out of the Country’s Largest Churches
- Oct 17,
National Association of Evangelicals’ New President Hopes to Bring Together a Movement in Crisis
- The Most Diverse Movement in HistoryChristianity has been a multicultural, multiracial, multiethnic movement since its inception.
- 10 Questions More Important Than “What Was Your Sunday Attendance?”Never let the excitement of higher attendance or the discouragement of lower attendance divert you from your church’s primary goal.(Pivot)
- Where Laziness Doesn’t Belong in the Story of PovertyPrivilege leads us to take credit for our own hard work, but God sees the injustice of oppression.
- The Christian History of Korean-American AdoptionHow World Vision and Compassion International sparked an Oregon family to raise eight mixed-race children.
- The Cautionary Tale of Jerry Falwell Jr.It’s time to remember the qualifications of biblical leadership.
- Make a Joyful Silence Unto the LordWhy quiet is essential to corporate worship.
- Knowing God's Love is ImpossibleAt least for us. But for God, nothing is impossible.
- Is Life Unsatisfying? Augustine Says, ‘You Are Not Alone’James K. A. Smith accompanies the church father on a journey through the human heart.