- Nov 20,
Is November Too Early for Christmas Music?
- Nov 19,
Half of Pastors Say the Opioid Epidemic Has Hit Their Church
- Nov 19,
Planned Parenthood Wins $2.2M Suit Against Pro-Life Investigators
- Nov 18,
Chick-fil-A Stops Giving to Salvation Army, FCA Amid LGBT Protests
- Want to Expand Your Global Vision? Read These Books.8 reading recommendations for a ministry-focused life.
- Do I, or Anyone I Know, Have a Mental Illness?My hope is that we in the church can understand wounds of the soul well enough that we move beyond the stigma we have associated with “mental” illness.(The Exchange)
- Cyborg Church: One Body, Many PeopleScience offers insight on how the church can be more than just loosely associated individuals.
- The Christian History of Korean-American AdoptionHow World Vision and Compassion International sparked an Oregon family to raise eight mixed-race children.
- The Cautionary Tale of Jerry Falwell Jr.It’s time to remember the qualifications of biblical leadership.
- The Peculiar Tale of an Anglican-Baptist Church PlantWhy would two distinctly different denominations work together? And what have they learned?
- What Would Jesus Ask?Asking ourselves questions found in the Bible can transform our spiritual life.
- A Report from the Religious Liberty Front LinesAn experienced litigator explains why believers and nonbelievers alike have a stake in defending America’s “first freedom.”