Lawsuit reflects the complexity of making giving to missions more tangible.
- Nov 15,
Presbyterian Hostages Freed in Cameroon, But Conflict Carries On
- Nov 14,
Kurt Kaiser Passes Away, But His Music Will Pass It On
- Nov 8,
Pepperdine Student, Cal Lutheran Grad Among California Shooting Victims
- Nov 8,
The Uncertain Future of Pro-Life Democrats
- Stepping Back Before Speaking OutIn solitude, we turn our face toward God who so loves this world.
- 6 Ways To Use PowerPoint (Yes, PowerPoint!) To Help Your Audience Become Better ListenersThe most powerful communication tool is not the image on the screen. It’s your ability to connect with the audience.(Pivot)
- Ir a la universidad con AbuelitaLas escuelas cristianas están aprendiendo a pensar en términos de familias, y no tan sólo como estudiantes individuales.Read in English
- Mothers of the ReformationThese early Protestant women saw Luther’s priesthood of all believers as reason to write and teach the Reformation.
- Anti-Semitism and Unforgivable SinHate is weak. Mercy is strong.
- Ministry Lessons from the Life of Eugene Peterson9 church leaders share what they learned through his books, letters, and friendship.
- ‘Kim’s Convenience’ Isn’t Just Another Family SitcomThe Netflix show offers a fresh way of looking at both Christians and immigrants.
- The ‘Whole’ in Our GospelHas "holistic mission" won the missiological battle? Its champions say so, but their boast might be premature.