Decision follows Southern Baptist leader’s apology to women for past comments.
- May 23,
Fuller Seminary to Leave Pasadena Campus
- May 22,
Died: David Hesselgrave, Scholar Who Made Missions Cross-Cultural
- May 22,
Goodbye, Calvin College: Christian Schools Play the ‘Name Game’
- May 21,
20 Cuban Pastors and Spouses Killed in Plane Crash
- How Southern Baptist Leaders Aided My Escape from AbuseChristian men helped me end a violent marriage. Their voices matter now more than ever.
- The Biggest Mistake Teaching Pastors Tend to Make – And How To Correct ItJesus didn’t tell us to teach students, he commanded us to make disciples.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Two Slave Brothers Birthed Africa’s Oldest State ChurchThe history of the Axum Empire and Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church.
- God’s Peace Is Not Always God’sHow to know when our feelings are truly from the Spirit.
- When Church Gets Sidelined by Youth SportsPastors need a game plan for discipling over-committed families.
- Sectarian Cinema: Oscars Highlight Muslim Defense of Persecuted Christians“Watu Wote” shows the power and limits of African and Arab films to probe interfaith relations.
- The Many Surprises of 20th-Century ChristianityBrian Stanley’s global history makes connections and draws lessons that others are apt to miss.