- Jun 25,
Taylor President Surprises University with Resignation
- Jun 24,
US Continues to Condemn China’s ‘War on Faith’
- Jun 21,
Bibles Threatened by US Trade War with China, Christian Publishers Warn
- Jun 20,
Supreme Court: Peace Cross Gets to Stay, But Not Because It’s ‘Secular’
- Pro-Lifers Aren’t HypocritesThe concerted effort to end abortion is much more diverse and holistic than it gets credit for.
- Trauma: How the Church Can Heal Soul WoundsFaith communities provide space to lament and compassion in suffering.(The Exchange)
- Some Christians Are Turning Over a New Leaf with CBD OilThose using the hemp-based product often find relief amid a lack of understanding and regulation.
- Irenaeus of LyonPassionate Apologist to the Gnostics
- Paul Says to ‘Be Filled with the Spirit.’ How Do We Obey a Passive Verb?Perhaps a sailing analogy will help clear up the confusion.
- Was I Betraying My Church by Interviewing Elsewhere?Seasons of pastoral transition are conflicting—and they should be.
- The Church's Sickness Unto DeathOur missional activism threatens to kill us. It doesn’t have to.
- The Nazis Persecuted Him. The Soviets Killed Him. Today He’s Barely Known.James Edwards’s biography recovers the memory of German theologian Ernst Lohmeyer.