News & ReportingImportant Developments in the Church and the World
- Featured Post
George Floyd Left a Gospel Legacy in HoustonEspañolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁体中文
- Jun 4,
Southern Baptists See Biggest Drop in 100 Years
- Jun 4,
Christians Fight to Bring Adopted Kids Home from Overseas
- Jun 3,
American Bible Society Responds to Trump Photo Op: Scripture Is ‘More than a Symbol’
- Judea, Suburbia, to the Ends of the EarthSuburban America is a strategic mission field.
- Immigrants Have Been Severely Impacted by COVID-19. Your Church Can Help.While many of us are seeing our situations improve, others are only becoming more vulnerable.(The Exchange)
- Do We Really Love God’s Law?The Old Testament doesn't contradict New Testament ethics. It clarifies them.
- The Synod of Dort Was Protestantism’s Biggest DebateWhy Arminians and Reformers squared off 400 years ago.
- You Are What You SweepWhy being made of dust is both terrifying and encouraging.
- How Are Pastors Handling Ungathered Worship?Six church leaders share about their adaptations, innovations, and frustrations as they respond to COVID-19.
- Singing the Songs of InjusticeBiblical, angry, congregational worship can help transform our hearts and churches.
- Amid the Stresses and Strains of Higher Education, Christian Study Centers Are ThrivingHow a postwar evangelical movement to unite mind and heart spread to campuses across the country.