The hurricane that destroyed the island has completely shaken its approach to ministry.
- Sep 20,
This Will Be America’s Worst Year on Record for Refugee Resettlement
- Sep 19,
One Body, Many Parts: The Crucial Role of the ‘Faith-Based FEMA’ After Florence
- Sep 18,
Here’s Who Willow Creek Chose to Investigate Bill Hybels
- Sep 18,
The #MeToo Movement Has Educated Pastors. And Left Them with More Questions.
- How to Evangelize Your LGBT NeighborsWhen Christians live communally, outsiders find intimacy within the family of God.
- All Churches Make Mistakes, Why Do Ours Feel Fatal?Christ is with us when we suit up again, even though we fell flat on our face the last time we went on the field.(Pivot)
- Picking up the MantleIt is imperative that a church and its staff are involved in leadership transition while the church and the leadership are healthy.Leer en español
- Jesus Befriended Prostitutes. So This Victorian-Era Woman Did Too.Josephine Butler’s faith prompted her to challenge the status quo of her day.
- When God Makes Sunbeams Collide with Waterfall SprayRainbows signify something more than a post-Flood peace offering.
- 7 Ideas for Improving Bible Engagement in Your ChurchHow to encourage a deeper experience of Scripture.
- Onward Christian SuperheroesTwo of Netflix’s Marvel heroes arise out of their respective Christian cultures.
- Mr. Rogers Had a Dangerous SideUnderneath the gentle smile and neighborly manner, he was driven by anger at the way the world treated children.