- Mar 18,
How Should Christians Respond to Christchurch Mosque Massacre?
- Mar 16,
ECFA Suspends Harvest Bible Chapel’s Accreditation
- Mar 15,
Court Overturns Atheist Victory Against Pastors’ Best Benefit
- Mar 15,
Grand Canyon University’s Online Seminary Gains Accreditation
- Girl, Get Some Footnotes: Rachel Hollis, Hustle, and Plagiarism Problems“Girl, Stop Apologizing” strikes a chord with women. But its message of success hits the wrong note and borrows heavily from others.
- Power and Pastors: Part 3Jesus schooled the world on how to understand and exert power.(The Exchange)
- An MIT Professor Meets the Author of All KnowledgeI used to think religious people were ignoramuses. Then I got smart and took a chance on God.
- The First Mexican Protestant Loved the BibleHow Ambrosio Gonzales encountered the Word of God and blazed the trail for future Latino converts.Leer en español
- Religious Freedom Isn’t Just for ChristiansA Supreme Court cruelty reveals how we can love our neighbors.
- The Disturbing Temptations of Pastoring in ObscurityLeaving the limelight didn’t heal my pride; it only disguised it.
- 5 Books That Provide Comfort Amid Terminal IllnessChosen by Kathryn Butler, trauma surgeon and author of "Between Life and Death: A Gospel-Centered Guide to End-of-Life Medical Care."
- Allegiance to Scripture, Respect for CultureAjith Fernando lays out the essentials of cross-cultural discipleship.