- The Bible Gives Investors Like Me a New Perspective on RiskIf we believe all that God promises, we won’t always opt for playing it safe.
- The Booze-Filled Business Trip That Made Me a ChristianI was on the verge of making a fortune, but I couldn’t stop dwelling on a conversation about religion.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 274|1 hr 1minBillionaires Are Traveling to Space. Should Christians Celebrate?Weighing whether discovery in the heavens is money well spent or if their riches are better invested at home.
- A Year of Survival and RevivalCrafted by CT Creative Studio in Partnership with C12Christian business leaders advanced through the storm of 2020 with strength in numbers.
- Blue Collar DiscipleshipCrafted by CT Creative Studio in Partnership with C12Pallet industry leaders are creating life change through uncommon caring cultures.
- Christian Leaders Transforming the World of Wealth ManagementCrafted by CT Creative Studio in Partnership with C12A look into faith-fueled finance
- Rethinking Business & MinistryCrafted by CT Creative Studio in Partnership with C12How are you spending your 90,000 hours?
- 5 Companies Radically Shaped by the Faith of Their OwnersCrafted by CT Creative Studio in Partnership with C12A vocation of ministry isn’t just for churches and nonprofits.
- The Rise of Gospel-Shaped BusinessesCrafted by CT Creative Studio in Partnership with C12Biblical principles are shaping best practices.
- The Business of Evangelical Book Publishing Is BusinessOr is it faith? Or some complex combination of both?