- Let the Modern World Make You UncomfortableJake Meador challenges the church to rethink its attachment to the American way of life.
- The Gods of ‘Techtopia’ Giveth, and They Taketh AwaySilicon Valley showers its workers with “spiritual” perks, but only at the cost of absolute devotion.
- Venture Capitalists See Profit in PrayerReligion apps attract more than $175 million in investment.
- Meet the Minnie ChurchWhat happens when you plant a church only for Walt Disney World employees?
- Kate Bowler: Why Christian Women Become Celebrity ‘Influencers’When the path to formal church leadership is blocked, they'll naturally look for other ways to reach an audience.
- Pro-Lifers: Remember This Phrase from Pope FrancisWhatever our differences with Catholic social teaching, we should echo his opposition to “throwaway culture.”
- Put Not Your Trust in CredentialsChris Arnade’s moving account of “back-row America” made me reconsider my own definition of success.
- ‘Tis a Gift to Do ‘Undignified’ WorkBlue-collar labor often goes unappreciated and under-rewarded. How can that change?
- Drilling for Oil, Contending for TruthA historian shows how the pursuit of God and “black gold” went hand in hand—and how it changed the shape of American Christianity.
- The Book of Ruth Can Transform the Way We Do Business TodayWhat companies might learn from the Old Testament practice of gleaning.