Cuba for Christ—Ahora!
The Communist island's improbable revival is 15 years old and growing stronger.
Cuban Christians Unite Against New Constitution
Before the vote passed, evangelicals flexed unprecedented political might in a controversial campaign opposing a new definition of marriage and other national reforms.
How Fidel Castro's Death Will Affect Cuba's Christian Revival
It won't. And that's (mostly) a good thing.
Cuba's Next Revolution
How Christians are reshaping Castro's Communist stronghold.
- Religious Freedom Violations Go WestAnnual watchdog report expands to Latin America, continues to cite China, Iran, and Saudi Arabia among 28 nations restricting minority faiths.
- Where Ya From?Episode 46|1 hr 3minDoing Theology in Context with Dr. Justo GonzálezHow our context—and even Jesus’ context—shapes how we read, interpret, and engage with Scripture.
- A Destroyed Cuban Church Sits on Prime Tourism Real EstateDevastated in the Havana hotel explosion, the historic Calvary Baptist Church—like many other congregations across the island—will face a drawn-out battle with the government to restore its building.español
- Let Cubans Come to America, by Land or SeaThe need for asylum seekers’ religious (and other) freedom is as urgent as ever.español
- Cuban Christians Connect Prayers to ProtestsUnited more than ever across denominations, many evangelicals want “homeland and life” over “homeland or death.”
- Died: Juan Stam, Missionary Who Defended ‘Radical Evangelicalism’The seminary professor taught Latin American Christians to apply the Bible to social and political contexts.català
- My Journey from Castro to ChristAfter fleeing Cuba, my family was barely surviving. Then a California church gave us a new lease on life.
- 20 Cuban Pastors and Spouses Killed in Plane CrashNazarene officials say ‘God is still in control’ after regional leaders die on the way home from Havana retreat.