- From the Archives: Elisabeth Elliot’s DevotionalsA selection of the late author’s CT publications.
- Wheaton’s New Jim Elliot Plaque Does More Than Remove ‘Savage’The revised memorial takes a longer view at the well-known story of the missionaries killed by the Waorani.
- Missionary Opponents Misunderstand the Waorani Mission. So Do Evangelicals.Some revere Jim Elliot and his friends as martyrs. Others revile them as oppressors. Both sides have an incomplete picture.
- Missionary Pioneer Elisabeth Elliot Passes Through Gates of SplendorBooks by widow of martyred Jim Elliot were staples in many evangelical homes.español
- Died: Dayuma, First Convert from Tribe that Martyred 'Gates of Splendor' Missionaries(UPDATED) Ecuadorian woman was instrumental in Jim Elliot and Nate Saint's ill-fated outreach to the Amazon's Auca, and later helped to convert the tribe to Christianity.
- In Jesus' NameMust Christians pray in public forums using Jesus' name?
- Martyrs to the SpearFifty years after five missionaries were murdered in Ecuador, their story still inspires.
- Martyrs to the SpearMore than fifty years after five missionaries were murdered in Ecuador, their story still inspires.
- The Rest of the StoryHalf a century after killing five missionaries, the ‘Auca’ find themselves on the cutting edge of modern missions.
- Out of the AshesIn a land of volcanoes, persistent missionary efforts finally yield fruit.