- How to Become a Trauma-Informed CongregationThese suggestions will help your church better care for survivors of abuse.
- When Pastors Are Sexual Abuse SurvivorsChildhood trauma can sabotage ministry in sinister ways.
- Pastor, Take a Vacation—for the Good of Your ChurchYou are not the linchpin holding your congregation together.
- The 4 Great Challenges of Christian CounselingPastors must prepare to bear these burdens as they meet with parishioners.
- CT Pastors’ Top 17 Articles of 2017This year’s best practical solutions and stories of ministry failure, temptation, and encouragement.
- CT Pastors’ Hidden Gems of 2017In case you missed them, here are 10 of our editors’ favorite articles from the past year.
- Is Your Church Healthy for People with Mental Illness?3 ways your congregation can embrace those with mental disorders.
- Sexual Addiction Destroyed My PastorateExposing the truth was just the first step to redemption.
- Uniting a Violence-Plagued City in PrayerNeither death threats nor tepid response discouraged two pastors from praying over every murder site in their city for years.
- Burnout Is a Danger, Whatever Your Church SizeI exhausted myself trying to expand our little church, then again when I couldn’t keep up with the growth.