- After Fasting Deaths, Kenyan Police Find Dozens Buried on Preacher’s PropertyChristians and politicians are once again calling for authorities to protect citizens from dangerous faith leaders.
- Christians, Stop ‘Giving Up God’ for LentIn an age of functional atheism, ‘tis the season for traditional fasting and prayer.
- What Lent Teaches Me About the Vices of TimeFasting resists our society’s expectations about efficiency and instant gratification.Português
- Pandemic and Penitence: COVID-19 Has Re-Ordered What Matters MostThis Lent to forget will make us remember where our first loves reside.
- Why I Gave Up Fasting for LentWhat Kierkegaard taught me about reviving the spirit of the season.
- Going Vegan for Lent Can Orient Us to Christ’s CallingFollowing church tradition and the Bible could help us steward creation through our diets.
- Should Christians Join Muslims in Breaking Ramadan’s Daily Fast?In the Middle East, Christians even host iftars.
- What’s the Deal with Lent?Skepticism about this season is based mostly on myths and misconceptions.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 49|36minDoes Your Fasting Have a Point?According to Don Whitney, professor of biblical spirituality, a biblical fast needs a purpose beyond hunger.
- Why Our Body Destroys ItselfThe science and spirituality behind the latest Nobel Prize in medicine.