- Freedom Is Calling. So Is the Birdcage.If Christ has set us free, why do we often still feel stuck in captivity?
- The Parable of the Lost PointerWhen Ruby went missing, Jesus’ words struck home.
- How Dogs Help Us Experience Sabbath RestAn excerpt from 'The Grace of Dogs.'
- Lessons from Loving and Losing a PetOn loving dogs and being loved by God.
- Do Pets Go to Heaven?An author, a professor, and an animal advocate weigh in.
- Keeping Pets in Their PlaceWhy we can't afford to treat animals like they're humans.
- A Velveteen ApologeticHow two creatures dig a rabbit hole in my disbelief.
- Cockroaches and the Nicene CreedTo an accompaniment of whale songs, the worshippers glory in God's creation; there's no service quite like the annual blessing of the animals at St. John the Divine.