- Don’t Pretend the Ugandan Homosexuality Law Is ChristianNot everything that’s a sin is a crime—let alone one punishable by death.
- Cyrus, Pharaoh, or Xerxes: Nigerian Christians Seek Parallels for New President They OpposedBola Tinubu spurned tradition to pick a fellow Muslim as his running mate. Believers wonder if he will champion greater Islamization, be the figure able to resist it, or listen to his evangelical wife.
- Russell Moore: I Already Miss Tim Keller’s Wise VoiceThe late pastor theologian gave strong counsel to me and so many others in ministry.
- O for a Thousand Tongues of FireThe Spirit’s descent at Pentecost is a model for diverse and distributed leadership.简体中文繁體中文
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 54|54minCurtis Chang Says Anxiety Is OpportunityThe theologian, academic, and author invites Christians to rethink their worries.
- The Dwight Schrute Theory of American CultureHow Rainn Wilson’s character on ‘The Office’ reflects our current leadership crisis.
- Malaysia’s Death Penalty Is No Longer Mandatory. Advocate Wishes Christian Conversation Was.Christian lawyer explains why loving your neighbor in the Muslim-majority country entails speaking up.
- Christians Worry About Getting Trampled Like Grass in Sudan ConflictThe African country has seen conflict and coup over and over, but this time, says historian Christopher Tounsel, believers are right in the middle of it.Français
- Darwin’s Dirty Secret Lives OnA recent book on evolutionary theory fails to reckon with the social side of natural selection.
- No School Left Behind: Why All Education Is PublicPrivate, state, and charter schools all contribute to the common good. Our debates should reflect that.