- Poetry, Photography, and Fleming Rutledge Led One American to Volunteer in UkraineA Maine man learns that discerning God’s call can be complicated.
- Lessons on Christian Rhetoric from Five of its Greatest PractitionersIf the enemies of truth employ the arts of persuasion, then lovers of truth have no choice but to employ them more effectively.
- Why 'Mere Christianity' Should Have BombedKnowing why it didn't can help us strengthen our witness today.
- The Rhetoric of Chastity: Making Abstinence SexyCommunications expert Christine Gardner reveals what makes abstinence campaigns work.
- Christian NamesDoes giving your child a biblical name enhance the child's spiritual development?
- What's in a Name?Christians in Southeast Asia debate their right to refer to God as Allah.
- Barring YahwehThe Vatican gives orders to excise the name from worship. Do Protestants agree?
- Blessed Be the Name of the LordWhy 'Creator, Redeemer, Sanctifier' is somewhere between heresy and idolatry.
- Vatican Says Baptisms Must Use Traditional TrinityThose "in the name of the Creator, and of the Redeemer, and of the Sanctifier" are invalid.
- Imperials Embroiled in Lawsuit Over NameOne of Christian music's most popular singing groups is entangled in a legal battle that puts father and son on opposing sides.