How Much Does Prayer Weigh?
Why scientists struggle to put this spiritual practice under the microscope.
Study: Today’s Pastoral Counseling Is More Fluent in Psychology
Journal documents how clergy adapted as more people turned to therapy over religion.
Vaccine Skeptics Need a Dose of Creation Theology
Medicine has limits. But as John Calvin knew, it can be an extraordinary gift from God.Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
What the Heavens Declared to a Young Astronomer
How I learned that the same God who numbered the stars knew and loved me personally.
- Darwin’s Dirty Secret Lives OnA recent book on evolutionary theory fails to reckon with the social side of natural selection.
- Pope Who Changed the Calendar Is Honored with an AsteroidGregory XIII joins Martin Luther, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, and many other Christians with an astronomical tribute.
- Conflict Between Science and Religion Is Always Possible but Never InevitableA new history challenges perceptions that the two are either completely autonomous or completely at odds.
- NASA Astronaut Asks for Prayer for Moon MissionA Christian who wants to see God’s will done “on earth as it is in heaven” is piloting the first lunar flight in more than 50 years.Português
- Easter and the Tomb Sweeping Festival Share a Nerdy ConnectionThe Jesuits reformed the Western calendar. Then they attempted to do the same in China.简体中文繁體中文
- Reason and Logic Belong to God. So Do Imagination and Myth.A new book explores what C. S. Lewis believed about the multileveled nature of reality.
- Put Not Your Trust in ChatGPT, for NowQ&A with a veteran AI engineer and entrepreneur, Tom Kehler, about the limits of the popular chatbot and the wonders of the human brain.Français
- The Bulletin Episode 6|39minBut Who Owns the Moon?Science and finance may determine who’s in or out, but the kitchen table welcomes all.
- The Theological Foundations of Natural ScienceWhy the Christian worldview is the foundation of the method and spirit of science.简体中文繁體中文
- The Science of Giving Thanks to GodA growing body of research backs the benefits of divine gratefulness, in good times and bad.español