How Much Does Prayer Weigh?
Why scientists struggle to put this spiritual practice under the microscope.
Study: Today’s Pastoral Counseling Is More Fluent in Psychology
Journal documents how clergy adapted as more people turned to therapy over religion.
Vaccine Skeptics Need a Dose of Creation Theology
Medicine has limits. But as John Calvin knew, it can be an extraordinary gift from God.Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
What the Heavens Declared to a Young Astronomer
How I learned that the same God who numbered the stars knew and loved me personally.
- Reason and Logic Belong to God. So Do Imagination and Myth.A new book explores what C. S. Lewis believed about the multileveled nature of reality.
- Put Not Your Trust in ChatGPT, for NowQ&A with a veteran AI engineer and entrepreneur, Tom Kehler, about the limits of the popular chatbot and the wonders of the human brain.Français
- The Bulletin Episode 6|39minBut Who Owns the Moon?Science and finance may determine who’s in or out, but the kitchen table welcomes all.
- The Theological Foundations of Natural ScienceWhy the Christian worldview is the foundation of the method and spirit of science.简体中文繁體中文
- The Science of Giving Thanks to GodA growing body of research backs the benefits of divine gratefulness, in good times and bad.español
- What the First Black Death Victim Wanted the World to KnowNew research traces plague to historic Syriac Christian community.
- Hymns and Neurons: How Worship Rewires Our Brains and Bonds Us TogetherScientific data suggests that singing in community reshapes our physical selves and our corporate connections.
- Why Chinese Evangelization Starts with the Big BangLooking back can help Christians better understand and do apologetics today.español简体中文繁體中文
- How Black Holes Radiate God’s GloryQ&A with Reasons to Believe astrophysicist Jeff Zweerink on collapsing stars, quantum gravity, why physics isn’t finished, and what that tells us about our creator.简体中文繁體中文
- Evangelicals Have Four Proposals for Harmonizing Genesis and EvolutionLoren Haarsma maps out the prevailing schools of thought on the origins of humanity and sin.