- Michele Bachmann: 'It's High Time We Have a Mother in the White House'Also, the GOP candidate from Minnesota tells CT about her new church.
- The Rise, Fall, and Rise of Ralph ReedWhy the former head of the Christian Coalition is drawing attention as a leader in the grassroots conservative movement.
- Q & A: Michele Bachmann on Cuts for Aid Relief, Obama's Faith and Credibility, and Francis SchaefferThe Tea Party caucus chair talks to CT about recent military actions in Libya, why she opposes governmental steps to combat global warming, and her potential presidential candidacy.
- Faithfully and Politically PresentHow and why Michael Gerson believes Christians should not abandon the public square.
- Mixing Jesus into Populist PoliticsWhat place do Christians have in the tea party movement?
- And Glenn Beck Shall Lead ThemDobson, Land, Falwell Jr., and other evangelicals follow Glenn Beck's call for national renewal.
- Beck Wants to Lead, But Will Evangelicals Follow?Once uncomfortable with Mitt Romney, evangelicals appear mixed on Glenn Beck.
- Naming Their Enemy: Elena Kagan or Glenn Beck?Political activists choose their battles as conservatives oppose the Supreme Court nominee and progressives respond, yet again, to the FoxNews host.
- Glenn Beck's GospelSome evangelicals support Beck's view of salvation and social justice. Others see the Fox News commentator as 'a danger to true evangelical theology.'
- Tea Party Insurgence Ripples Through Missouri Synod ElectionConfessionalists say the standing president has taken a nondenominational, evangelical megachurch approach.