Here are CT’s most-read stories about the persecuted church in 2016.
12. John Kerry: ISIS Is Responsible for Genocide Against Christians
Days after unanimous House vote, Secretary of State finally agrees with international religious freedom advocates.
11. Congrats, Frank Wolf: Obama Approves Expansion of International Religious Freedom Act
IRFA modernization gives State Department new tools to protect Christians (and others) persecuted by ISIS.
10. Compassion: 145,000 Children Could Lose Sponsorship by Christmas
Christian charity's largest country, India, no longer lets it transfer money. And now it's run out.
9. Morocco Declaration: Muslim Nations Should Protect Christians from Persecution
In Marrakesh, hundreds of Muslim leaders release modern update to Muhammad’s Charter of Medina.
8. Suicide Bomber Kills More Than 70 as Taliban Targets Christians Celebrating Easter at Pakistan Park Blasphemy ...1